What album/song are you addicted to atm?

I've been jamming The Secret Life of Plants by Stevie Wonder a good bit lately. Mostly instrumental album with only a handful of songs that have actual lyrics. Never really listened to Stevie Wonder before I got into The Secret Life of Plants...didn't know what to expect really going in, but pleasantly surprised. Great meditation music.

Post rehab Pat the Bunny's songs of hope from a soul who understands. There ia another version of the same album, called die the nightmare and I don't know which version I prefer. But Pat's recovery gives me so much hope.

Used to have to listen to this at least once a day otherwise i got irritable:Crusades the sun is down and the night is riding in. still need my fix a few times a month.

i tend to get addicted more to songs than whole albums

^ Dominatrixes-es-es - she pretty; guy in cage is prettier ( up for debate tho ;) ).=D

I'm kinda addicted to this album by Wintergatan but can only find it in seperate tracks, so here's number 1:

Sweet. I both like it and I dont; which is why I like it. ;)

pat the bunny on his own version of 'live the dream' posted previously on this thread

no one's gonna stop you dying young and miserable and right!!

apart from me and i do hope i will

the quote or the music? i do hope you mean both.

given i'm in rehab soon 'i want freedom not a boss that comes in 40oz bottles or taped scotch brown paper'- substitute for uk b/w.... is really resonant

too easy.... but frequently on repeat right now....

exemplary pre modern life is war melodic hardcore with a positive message about addiction oh yes please

The live at Pompeii stuff from Floyd is simply fantastic, I picked Echoes though because it's probably my favorite Floyd song of all:

Not ashamed to say that I?ve probably racked up over 1000 views on this one.
Also worth a mention is that the rubiks cube in the corner is impossible to solve as the white square(shows up purple on here) on the left column on the front is adjoined by another white square on a completely different side. Definitely an all around great band!!

Last edited:
For some reason the only tune from GA I like is Gooey. That's just my opinion though 8)

Part two of Echoes at Pompeii:

I remember when this song came out. I was a senior in high school, just started smoking weed. I think this is the best R&B song ever. Of course, I'm not particularly versed in R&B or Rap. But hell, I even appreciate Wayne in this one: