• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to mix norco and xanax?

jmcb0927

Greenlighter
I just popped 30mg of norco and i was wondering if it was safe to also take 2mg of xanax.

^ I already moved it for you from Testing Grounds to BDD :)

I don't condone mixing the two unless you're rather tolerant to both. Even then, it's kinda dangerous unless you're using small amounts. I find the respiratory depression overwhelms any potential fun that might come out of it. You could probably get away with taking .5mg xanax, but I find these two drugs are best taken on their own. Some people love the combo, but they're really playing with fire tbh.

It will probably be okay if you only took 2mg of Xanax (assuming you have a tolerance) but it is still dangerous nonetheless.

Personally, mixing pain killers with any kind of benzo is a no go in my books, thats just me though.

I do it all the time.With large ammounts of both.I do,however have a high tolerance for both.In fact,before quitting H,It was my favorite cocktail,with liquor added to the mix.Don't get me wrong.I'm in no way encouraging this potentially deadly mixture.As far assume your safety goes,it depends on your tolerance to each drug.Start with a sensible ammount and work up to where you want to be.Above all,be sensible and safe.I wasn't because I was at a point in my. life where I didn't give a shit.Just trying to relate my personal experience and advise caution.Be safe and happy partying.

I mean, even with no tolerance to either the OP would probably just get really fucked up and probably past the point of enjoyment

probably could have started with 1mg of Xanax but looks like thats already too late

Good where to accidently end your life unless you pay attention to how much of ech you are taking. Have fun and be safe!