• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug did you not really enjoy...but still took again and again...

Xanax, kpins, benzo's etc. & crack..

I get no effect from either.. unless combo'd. (Xanax just makes me sleep).. but when people offer it to me I'll still take it. lol

it took me a while and few lost/broken possessions and one tooth to give up getting 'high' on benzos

weed, i smoke several times a week just because i'm around it a lot.

so relatable man. weed around here is just everywhere, and i'm not talkin about being around friends who smoke a lot. killin time in the park, chillin outside, walkin home, i always run across a friendly toker who offers some hits

Good old speed! I hate most things about it, I can't be around it physically as it makes me vomit but when it is in my system I can enjoy it but after a while I find the high to be very jittery and I feel dirty, the fact it keeps me up for way longer than I expected to be before irresponsibly taking it.....but for some reason if it's on offer and I don't really have the choice to take something preferred then I'll have it. Alcohol is a close 2nd, unless it's with stimulant use I cannot drink, hangovers are the worst

Yep, smoked weed all the time in middle school even though it made me paranoid and anxious. Despite the negative effects, it did make me curious about other drugs...

I guess I went on a coke bender once even though I had mixed feelings about it. Chasing the high was not much fun (same feeling with crack), at least in retrospect. Keep me away from speedballs though, that's a whole different story. I thought I didn't like uppers; boy was I wrong.

I guess I should add weed as well.

I generally don't like the come-up and peak, it just about makes the whole thing not worth it. The plateau after it settles is really nice. Kinda like a post-workout buzz or something.

Pleasantly surprised to see the number of weed entries so far. Put me down for another.

Weed is probably my mortal enemy. We're just not cool with each other.

Another vote here for weed. I just don't get the joy others do from smoking it. Last time I tried it, it knocked me on my ass so bad I needed a baby sitter. It would be great if I did like it, since it's readily available, on its way to becoming legal, and socially acceptable in ways that drugs I like are not.

Weed for sure. It's essentially legal here and I could get it for free ... I tried so hard to like it.

Coke. Fuck that shit. I don't know why I wasted years chasing that shit....

Pleasantly surprised to see the number of weed entries so far. Put me down for another.

Weed is probably my mortal enemy. We're just not cool with each other.

Seriously. I bet if people answered honestly more than half the people who smoked a ton of weed would admit they really don't like it, it makes them paranoid, they do it socially because its around, etc.

The title should read: "Is there a drug with deplorable side effects mixed with it's actual charm, that you still love, or continue to use."

That could be completely wrong too though. semantics semantics

The title should read: "Is there a drug with deplorable side effects mixed with it's actual charm, that you still love, or continue to use."

That could be completely wrong too though. semantics semantics

actually the title of the thread is exactly how i am with weed, title's fine IMO

Back in high school I'd pop darvocets because my dad had some, barely got high and always felt sick. Other than that maybe blow, I feel like half of the fun of blow is just the act of doing it. You're havin a good time with your buddies, cutting up some lines, and it feels great for however long the coke lasts. Then after that last line you realize there's no more fun and you really don't feel all great. This feeling then continues at least until you pass out or go buy more blow, which in the end just makes it worse because not only do you feel shitty but you spent way more than you planned on.

Alcohol...

I usually don't have a good time, and I get wayyyy too fucked up.
For some reason, I can consume piles of other drugs, but as soon as I have like 5 shots, I'm tanked lol.

I can't drink, and never fully learn my lesson :p
Good thing I only do it once every like 2-3 months.

~Ms.P

I bet all the people that said coke weren't shooting it jus sayin but for me prolly adderal

Yeah the rush is absolutely amazing but still all the chasing and crazy money spent. Then you have the soul crushing crash and the depression of knowing all the money you spent and now from only a one night binge your arms look like a pin cushion. I'll pass.... I would occasionally enjoy the random speed ball but only with a small amount of coke and I would only make that a one off shot.

Salvia, and psychedelics are a very easy hit or miss for me. So many factors, but I've learned to never take them randomly on impulse. I must plan my trip and be prepared for it.

All stimulants really. I enjoy the rush from injecting them but the rest of the effects can fuck off to be honest. Overstimulation is the worst thing in the world for me, I easily get paranoid and start peeking out the blinds of my windows looking for cops or the military or whoever I think is out to get me. And I almost always end up doing that because I just enjoy the rush, so I will inject several doses untill i can't take anymore, then I will get paranoid and have the worst comedown ever after staying up for a week straight. After that I will forget about speed untill I have forgotten how much the side effects suck. Rince and repeat!

Cocaine,cocaine and more cocaine that's all I use to do, now I can't stand it don't get me wrong tho I loved every line of it but now it jus ain't for me.