• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug did you not really enjoy...but still took again and again...

way back when I was even stupider I had several terrible experiences in a row on propylhexadrine. I would never recomend that drug to anyone.

Cocaine, without a doubt. Almost every single time I do it, I never feel satisfied enough! I can never reach a good point, always gotta have more! Even on Meth I'd smoke some and then put the pipe down for awhile. Maybe I'm just weird like that? Yet, whenever coke is offered I never turn it down even when I really don't want to do it.

Last edited:
^ I'd love some of that right now..
Isn't that kind of like quaaludes?

Nope, that's my whole point. It was a crappy drug which pretty much just made me kinda sleepy and physically sloppy, but I kept taking it compulsively until I was scraping out the bag.

With all the dumb shit ive put my body through, it seems the smokes will likely be what takes me out..

Coke? 15-20 mins of awesome, then 3-6 hours of relentless depression, shame, and fear. Only 2 amounts of coke: not enough, or DEAD.

Weed? Smoked it all through high school, making my self painfully awkward and paranoid and anxious. Quit it at 18, found a girl to give my virginity to with 30 days, and said no more weed!

Cocaine(both soft and hard form) takes the cake for Me!

8(WOW! When I think about all the time, Money, Friendships and Relationships that I've squandered w/out blinking a f*ing eyelid:p...

GAAAWD:!! So f*ing painful!!!

im not really sure what it is with alcohol that makes me meh towards it. I didt really have any overly bad experiences with it (a few vomiting episodes when mixed with other drugs but who hasnt right?), I actually like talking about the different types of it, and I never had a problem holding my booze when I didnt mix it with anything else.

Every time I drink though it's always just right back to the same thought.

would rather just be stoned right now...

idk I just find weed to be the ultimate chill drug and I dont really get worked up over much so it is perfect for me

Cannabis, I'm basically very anxious and it triggers more and more anxiety each time, but I can't say no to a joint or a bowl.
Tobacco, I'm always with a cigarette but can't feel anything from it except the deception of not being able to stop smoking.
Alcohol, 9 times out of 10 I wake up with "the worst headache of my life" and I know I did lots of shit.

Amphetamines. I enjoy the initial rush you get when you first do them, but after that feeling has passed and you are wired, I can't stand it.

Coke.

other than IV it does nothing for me.

snorted coke is the most pointless drug for me.

PCP. I tried it with my girlfriend at the time and it was a hell of an experience but she liked it so it kinda became a thing for a little while until we couldn't find it anymore.

Shitty cocaine and meth. After being prescribed adderall, I felt like I could do anything, and when I tried meth, I felt really good, but I wasn't really doing anything while I was high except for post on BL because I could just rant about my distorted views on my own drug use, which is just stupid. Cocaine is always going to be my favorite purely recreational drug (meaning non psychedelic, non medicinal, and non-therapeutic), but shitty cocaine is just the same to me as meth was: just chasing a high for literally no other reason than the fact that it was there and that I have enjoyed cocaine in the past so I know that it can feel good, even though i know i'm just gonna feel like I'm dying for a while. Cocaine is only worth it if it's extremely pure. Meth is just straight up not worth it.

kratom- i was on bupe and i'm pretty sure the bupe blocked much of the kratoms effects. i kept buying it until i realised i was getting soo burned out and wasn't feeling much of an effect for such a hungover feeling.

phenibut- i never tried more then 750mg and i never experienced anything noteworthy

Propylhexedrine and DXM.

I can't say I would never take DXM again, like if I found some extract, but I don't see HOW the fuck I got tied up with that benzedrex shit...

mephedrone (meow) and coke . used to be 3-4 times a week sad times.
dont get me wrong i loved the buzz but after a while i felt like i was just feeding my habbit.
then i used weed to get off it and became a pot head which i truly did love .
loved the deep thinking on weed but i was spending too much so iv cut down dramatically to once a week .
i do mdma once every 2 months and trip occasionally on dmt or acid or 25i-nbome every 2-3 weeks.
i love drugs and the different feelings you get off them iv just learnt to keep them in moderation .

I've been wondering why I take kratom because I don't get much effects anymore. I am the same way with a lot of drugs. I can be a slow learner at times.

Propylhexedrine, but I only did it twice more, I don't think I could ever eat it again, or smell it without vomiting. It gave me the weirdest visual distortions ever.

Kratom, but I felt it at first, and then it made me SICK AS FUCK.

I think I said tobacco in this thread, fuck that stuff, haven't smoked a cig in a few months now, so FUCK YEAH.

Phenibut, I took it trying to chase some gabageric feeling, after the first time I got sick as fuck for like 10 hours.... so I tried it again, you know, expecting different results. stupid.

That's all I can really think of, oh I took darvocet once, and got scared shitless that I took too much tylenol and tried to force myself to vomit, but for some reason it killed my gag reflex, I've never been able to stick my finger down my throat without gagging, but with this shit I could have fisted my esophagus. Luckily I was fine.

Ranked by worse feeling (1 is worse)

1. Kratom (I thought i was dying for a day and a half)
2. Darvocet
3. Propylhexedrine
4. Phenibut

Tobacco never made me feel sick (except for a few gross nicotine buzzes) but it certainly damaged my health, 8 years of smoking....