• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many addicts own a car?

Im heavily addicted to Dubstep but i still manage to own 2 cars. Im trying to receive treatment by switching to breakbeat but the withdrawl signs arrive almost immediately.

Im heavily addicted to Dubstep but i still manage to own 2 cars. Im trying to receive treatment by switching to breakbeat but the withdrawl signs arrive almost immediately.

A dose of The Prodigy should help you get through the day at least!

If Prodigy doesn't agree with you, might I suggest Crystal Method or Fatboy Slim!

^ LOL *facepalm*

... I'm 21 and have never even driven a car, I'd like to get my license though :)

21 about to be 22. I've had my license for a few years now. Had a car, but unfortunately (on a half gram of IV China White heroin + 8mg kpins + 5mg alprazolam + IV 0.2g coca)... Welp, ended up totaling my 2007 white Ford Taurus and another guy's car that was parked on the side of a super dark narrow street with little to no kstreetlights on. I fucking crushed his brand new Nissan Altima 2013.

All cuz lame white trash crank-head, heroin addict was begging me nonstop to take him to his bitches house to get head. And the price I paid to be nice emptied my fucking wallet in tickets and car damage payments.

21 about to be 22. Had a car, but unfortunately (on a half gram of IV China White heroin + 8mg kpins + 5mg alprazolam + IV 0.2g coca)...

All cuz lame white trash crank-head, heroin addict was begging me nonstop to take him to his bitches house to get head. And the price I paid to be nice emptied my fucking wallet in tickets and car damage payments.

Highlighted the relevant portions. You're 22, unless the dude had a gun to your head to get some head you totalled your car because you were chauffeuring a crackhead to his blowjob appointment. (I thought the crackheads did the sucking?)

I had an accident once (rear ended a fucking raised SUV with a huge steel bumper) at about 3 mph cause I was stupidly talking to someone in the back seat. I was completely fucking sober (we had just stopped at a headshop to buy cone joints to pack with some chronic). Their raised bumper had a tiny scratch, and it smashed in my hood, headlights, and radiator mount. A few grand to fix since insurance was not comprehensive, and the shop that did the work sucked some major ass, but I still drive it, the engine runs fantastically. Had I hit a lower SUV or a car I would have fucked their bumper up and mine, but it wouldn't have cost shit to repair.

Notice that nowhere in there do I blame the girl in the back-seat, momentum, or our desire to roll cone joints. It was an accident because I didn't pay attention for just a split second.

Now, I owned an few year old I35, super nice as well, and it was burnt down when I lived in the ghetto by A. someone who didn't like me or B. a technical malfunction. I'll never know for certain, but parked cars generally don't start themselves on fire. I was crushed, that car meant more to me than it's intrinsic value as It was inherited.

I assume that once the insurance company investigated and saw I had 15k+ in the bank and no debt that I probably didn't do it myself, but the story does sound fucking crazy.

Notice in the second story, I can actually say I wasn't responsible, well directly anyway, I should have never lived where I lived.

Just because an apartment is cool inside, the outside fucking matters! Location, location, location!