• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many addicts own a car?

lolwhatzdrugs

Bluelighter
How many addicts own a car? How many Addicts lost a car? How many peas in a pod?

How many hardcore (or heavy) addicts own their own car in operable condition. Whether it be to heroin or meth, or whatever. Just wondering

Can't add polls?

Last edited:
Sadly I had to scrap my wee Saxo VTR because the back axel was gone and I couldn't afford to get it fixed. I've had a couple of cars over the past few years but sometimes simply couldn't run them because of my addiction. Towards the end I didn't even have any insurance for my Saxo. Silly I know. It is tough I would say to maintain a hardcore addiction and run a car. Good on those who can.

I would consider myself an addict, I admit to myself, finally. Well, some days are just worse than others.

I'm the type of person that likes to do "epic combos" on the weekends that sometimes will occur on the weekdays. During the weekdays, I take a my regiment of eight (8) prescribed psychiatric medications including Adderall IR and Xanax XR. I do not abuse the Adderall IR and Xanax XR, I dose them correctly most of the time, but I will dose benzos on the weekends heavily and I actually have another source I get Adderall IR from lol but I don't really get too many because I want to make sure my 60mg./day still works (and it does). I guess the combination of epic combo and my prescription medicine, albeit prescribed, makes me an "addict". It's hard not to do these epic combos when you have access so much stuff. ;)

For a example, my most recent "epic combos": http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...s-Clits-and-Bong-Rips?p=12243207#post12243207

I have a high tolerance or I just like to get really high?

I drive a used "Starfire White Pearl" 2011 Lexus LX570.

1o.jpg

I can say I'm definitely an addict... but yeah I don't own a vehicle, haven't now for about 3 years when I relapsed after being clean for a good amount of time.

It's a pain, especially where I live, I have to rely on the dope man to either come to my place or get rides from buddies.

I'm not a "hardcore" addict i.e. I don't do heroin, meth, coke etc. and I do own a car

I'm an addict. Heroin. Had a sweet Audi A6, but I smeared it across an intersection, fortunately no one was hurt. Woke up in the hospital. Haven't driven since. I've been clean for some time now, but doubt I'll ever own a car again. It was pretty traumatic.

I'm an addict. And I drove my German engineered SUV up to fucking Washington Heights everyday to score oxycodone. Fuck yeah. Well maybe not everyday. Let's say 6 times a week.

No, I do own an enduro though so I can get around cheap. Also so I can ditch the cops if necessary, lol. Gas here costs 2.14$ per liter (which is 0,26 gallons).

I own a car. When I was much much younger, I saved for my first pick up truck. Then someone hit me and totaled it. I got some money from that for a down payment on a used car. I still make payments, but I have a car!