• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Map of the US

Here in Seattle we constantly get black/brown. On very special occasion some one will come around with the white stuff. They are allways trying to sell it for double. Around here we pay (price discussion not allowed) per tenth of a gram of black. When the white comes around its sold (price discussion not allowed) for a tenth. Ive bought it once and wasnt that impressed with it. The brown will come in some kind of little ziplock baggy or what ever is around. Never a balloon or stamp

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Seattle we constantly get black/brown. On very special occasion some one will come around with the white stuff. They are allways trying to sell it for double. Around here we pay (price discussion not allowed) per tenth of a gram of black. When the white comes around its sold (price discussion not allowed) for a tenth. Ive bought it once and wasnt that impressed with it. The brown will come in some kind of little ziplock baggy or what ever is around. Never a balloon or stamp

Im in seattle too . I haven't been able to find any white dope in a long time. if you know the right people you can get some pretty good BTH (black tar heroin)

i saw ecp in san francisco. they called in gunpowder. never thought i would see powder out west like that.

^ "gunpowder" usually just refers to BTH that's in a different form/consistency

Tar seems to get sold either in a dark black blob (which can either be soft or hard), or in brown powder...but it's basically the same thing, the powder becomes more recognizable as "tar" when moisture is introduced to it. West coast gunpowder is a mix of morphine alkaloids (3-MAM/6-MAM, as well as diamorphine and others) whereas ECP is just diamorphine (plus whatever it's cut with, obviously). That's my understanding, anyway

Anyone know how it is in Fayetteville NC I just moved here and the powder looks completely different if anyone knows the quality here versus NJ? Don't want to accidentally OD.

^ Hey idk about Fayetteville specifically but I've copied many times in Charlotte, hickory, Asheville and Greensboro and pretty much over the whole state there is little consistency in potency. Start small though I know of two people who died this year from some bags cut with fentanyl. If you have a stamp it probably came from up north somewhere and could be great or garbage. If it's a corner bag it's probably some pretty good dope but then again it could be cut down to nothing. Be careful; but I wouldn't say the dope here is on average any different (in terms of potency) from the dope I used to buy in Newark.

I have heard of lots of people OD' ing off dope cut with fentanyl and some high powered elephant sedative alfentnil or something like that..why cut dope with shit that will kill people? Pretty bad business practices if you ask me..seems pretty common in Ohio, parts of PA and other places from what I hear..

I have heard of lots of people OD' ing off dope cut with fentanyl and some high powered elephant sedative alfentnil or something like that..why cut dope with shit that will kill people? Pretty bad business practices if you ask me..seems pretty common in Ohio, parts of PA and other places from what I hear..

KP

Because they keep coming up with all types of cheap fentanyl analogue RCs and more and more addicts finding out they can take a couple grams of dope (for the smell), mix it with a couple grams of cheap fentanyl analogue and then knock it down and have enough to get by for themselves. It's scary because a lot of people don't mix 100%evenly and then people die. They need to legalize heroin because the deadly cuts (once upon a time extremely rare and largely an urban legend) are more and more prevalent every day.

Yeah, I can see why addicts are cutting dope with fentanyl, but I hear that some dealers in places are adding fentanyl to the dope at the milling/ cutting and bagging up houses, and I don't see why the dealers would do that. Fentanyl is not as good as dope in my opinion, it only lasts a few hours, like 1 to 2 hours compared to 4-6 hours for dope, and it has only take a very small amount of fentanyl to kill someone. Fentanyl is in doses of like 25 micrograms, 50 micro, and so on, and a microgram is 1/ 1,000,000 of a gram..can't really eyeball how much to use at those small qty's.lol

I also agree with the way some people mix/ cut drugs in an uneven way, that makes heroin, coke, etc. more dangerous when some idiot cuts the dope all sloppy like, and you end up with some of the resulting powder mixture having some of the powder being cut ok, other amounts of the powder being mostly cut, and then some being all cut. That is a problem with the illegal drug trade, compared to legal drug markets..back when dope was legal and available at a drug store with no script needed, the shit was pure and so people knew how much to use, and it was always the same amount of dope per qty. of powder..I guess that their is way too much money to be made by dope being illegal for them to ever consider it..OD deaths were very rare back in the legal drug days of the early 1900's and before, but once it became illegal OD's started, as you well know..

DFW, TX USA
• BTH primary: grade B- to A-. Occasionally gun powder variaties will pop up and A++ (As good as any powder #4 around)
• #4 sometimes around, but like $a lot/COLOR]/g and stepped on hard... so pass

Edit: like 4x too much money ^ (sorry mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lived in WA state and it was all tar some gunpowder. In Texas I was getting tar and #4 but mostly tar, not bad quality. I've copped all over the east coast from Miami to Portland, Maine and had all different kinds of #4. seen tar once or twice here on the east coast. Corner bags of brown powder from the bluff in ATL. Capsules of scramble in Baltimore. Blue wax stamps in Camden, NJ and Philly. White smaller bags usually blue stamp or black/red may have a picture on it from Newark, Paterson, NJ and also from Holyoke and Springfield, Massachusetts. Could be fire could be trash....Or anywhere in between, all depends on who ya know and the stamp. Also I lived in Thailand for a few years, I used to get fire fire #4 and it came in straws that were melted on both ends to prevent it from falling out. Cheap too, off white, very good.

Missouri seems to have plenty of pill mills, meth and pot, but unless you have the right cnxns nothing about white or black heroin maybe because people find it so easy to shoot up pills. we're the only state without a tracked program still.

Before I started doing dope like 11-12 years ago I was buying 80s. Then when I moved up to WA state I was clean, but started using them again. Once they became "tamper proof" I stopped messing with them, bc I like to shoot, sniff, smoke drugs. Besides them and the occasional Xanax I never really got into pills. At least you know what your getting when you buy them though. You never 100% know what your putting into your body with a bag of dope.

Mass, NH, Vermont and Maine almost exclusively have ECP. I've been in the game for a few years now and I've met some big time distributors and I have literally never seen a single one of them selling BTH. Northeastern part of the United States is generally very white and wealthy, so BTH is not going to do well up here, it never has and never will because of the demographics and logistics that the cartels use in their distribution. ECP is unfortunately being cut by fucking idiots who know nothing about chemistry and probably don't even know how dangerous it is to cut heroin with opiates even stronger than itself. Specifically Carfentanil, which has been linked to multiple overdoses and deaths. If you're around in the New England and are trying to score a bag-especially in Northern Mass and Southern NH-BE FUCKING CAREFUL. Our dope is literally to die for....