The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Map of the US

bluephoenix

Bluelighter
I've lived on the Eastern side of the US almost all my life and have only seen ECP dope. I heard of tar going around in Michigan but I only snorted at the time so wasn't interested, and it was only the one time. I was interested in seeing where what type of junk is predominant if there were areas where both BTH and ECP where around. Is there anywhere in the US where base is available like in the UK? I want to keep this very general like what state gets what or if there is a division like east/west north/south. Obviously specific locations are a no go. After enough data is collected I will make a map of the US outlining where each type can be found and where the dividing lines are. I am interested in finding out why certain types are more available in certain areas. Basically I can say for sure-

Michigan - This state's dope comes from people who bring it into Detroit or Chicago and then it spreads from there. Stamps are non exsistant. It is all ECP, either bought in chunks or a grey/white powder usually folded up in a lotto bet slip.

North Carolina- I've only seen ECP so far, but have heard tar is around on the west side of the state. A friend told me NC gear is almost always ECP sold like it is in MI in chunks. I did get stamps before that looked like they came from the North East, probably NYC.

Even in such a remote place as southwest montana i have found great ECP great Tar and shitty tar all from once place. All depends on who's running shit ya know.
In texas ive seen both as well.

What would you say is most common in both those states? From rumors I hear it seems like it is powder in the east tar on the west coast, but for some reason there is a dividing line at the Canadian boarder where powder becomes more available. How is it sold in those states, bags, balloons, stamps, origami of lotto? I find this stuff interesting and wasn't able to find any of that type of info searching the net. I want to make an info graphic I can post here showing a map of what is common where to highlight the different H cultures throughout the states. Think of it as anthropology on dope.

You can actually find what you're looking for across the internet and on bluelight already.

The main dividing line is the Mississippi River. East is powder, west is tar. There's some mixing, and as dub said if you know the right person there's anything everywhere, but that's the rule to be broken. And Canada gets powder for the most part, especially Vancouver.

My personal experience is with bmore/maryland dope, which was always sold loose/bulk. A few times in little folded wax paper or magazine, but usually just from kids I knew making them on the fly.

What would you say is most common in both those states? From rumors I hear it seems like it is powder in the east tar on the west coast, but for some reason there is a dividing line at the Canadian boarder where powder becomes more available. How is it sold in those states, bags, balloons, stamps, origami of lotto? I find this stuff interesting and wasn't able to find any of that type of info searching the net. I want to make an info graphic I can post here showing a map of what is common where to highlight the different H cultures throughout the states. Think of it as anthropology on dope.

In montana both with the tar and the ECP it was always corner bags. The same dude would have both brought in so really i could choose. And the thing with the canadian border is that they still have a strong asian gang presence especially in vancouver so some of that filters down to seattle and the areas around there.

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico - tar. California mostly tar but a friend told me about getting white in Oakland.

I know the gist of the NC dope game. Charlotte gets tar from Mexicans; I used to get it from a big dude (now a big fucing rat in King who sold to a few counties. Winston-Salem gets both. Powder I got was coming from Detroit. High Point & Wilmington get lots of powder.

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico - tar. California mostly tar but a friend told me about getting white in Oakland.

i copped in oakland at 2 am and i found tar and powder all on the same block. It all boils down to who you hapen to be dealing with on any given day.

I know the gist of the NC dope game. Charlotte gets tar from Mexicans; I used to get it from a big dude (now a big fucing rat in King who sold to a few counties. Winston-Salem gets both. Powder I got was coming from Detroit. High Point & Wilmington get lots of powder.

your powder comes all the way from detroit damn. Well mine does too hahah straight down the i-90 on the bus about once a week big black dude riding into montana haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, that's what one says to the other when I arrive. Another dude says gringo and it makes me feel some type of way.
wtf you talking about?

Anyway, here in CT (and most of the north east) it is ECP sold in wax bags/bundles though some areas sell in weight too. Depends on what city you're in but I have come across both. The areas I go are usually predominantly bags/bundles but I know there are some places that are predominantly by weight (Boston for example). I have never ever once even seen tar.

Spanish man, the language...

blanco esta aqui or gringo esta aqui

gringo is a kind of derogatory word for white people

I get ya. White as in you not the product. Around here people call coke "white".

Spanish man, the language...

blanco esta aqui or gringo esta aqui

gringo is a kind of derogatory word for white people

I know what gringo means dude. And I know that was spanish. I was just confused by the way you worded your sentence

Yeh, Another dude says gringo and it makes me feel some type of way.

Huh? What other dude? What type of way do you feel?

I wasn't actually trying to start a discussion about it, just making a quick comment was all. Don't worry about thinking into it, really meant nothing

I really have no idea where Cincinnati gets there raw from
It's ecp but hardly ever milled powder, mostly re rocked I guess, always sold loosely in half or whole g's

I've seen every color from black, brown, gray, white, tan, etc etc, even seen some tar once that must have came from cbus
Heard it makes it's way here from Chicago, Detroit, or the Eastern seaboard cities, maybe from down south as well

I always wanted to cop from some other places just to see if it's better or worse quality in general compared to my city

I've gotten tar in Philly once. Guy only had a couple actual bags left and he was like "well there's this other tar shit..." expecting me to not know what BTH was and I was actually kind of surprised and not even mad he had some because it isnt really around

its really only worth IVing but even then id want to really filter it good.

When I had it it must have been primo sheet
It looked like tan crumbled up brown sugar when dry

But just a little moisture from holding the bag to long in your hand or anything and it would instantly turn almost black and tar up
This was before I was a shooter and for real to this day I never snorted dope that was that good and tasted that delicious inside my nasal membranes

Tried to send you a message but you're out of storage for pms or something. Hit me back.