General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heroin is water soluble At room temp. Your just gonna get cut in the shot by adding heat

Ok thanks man thats what i was thinking i just wanted some feedback because its ecp. Yeah im not trynna shoot that crystaly crap thats in there who knows what kinda stuff they cut it with an that was goin up my veins haha.

Yeah all cooking it does is allow the nasty shit you don't want to break down into your shot. Don't use heat.

I have 2 shoeboxes completely full of needles. One is so full that you literally cannot fit one more in there and it had to be taped down. The second can still fit a few, but it's all the way to the top of the box.

I was buying needles one at a time for a while before I found out the store sold in 10 packs. I've thrown out a number of the bags that the 10 packs come in, but for a while I had old bags/needles that I just kept in a backpack and would just keep throwing more and more in there. I just cleaned up all the areas with needles/paraphernalia and there were 89, that's 80 + 9 empty 10 pack baggies. That means in just 10 packs and just in the ones that didn't get thrown out I had 890 needles meaning I spent at least $445 solely on needles in the last 20 months. 8o With all the singles I bought and all the bags that got thrown out, I probably realistically spent closer to $750 on needles in the last 20 months. That's $37.50 a month on just needles, and that might be a conservative number!

its funny how now in NJ you can now get needles from walgreens but I STILL prefer the needles from the exchange in newark. Its almost like walgreens carries the needles they know addicts hate

You can only get them at certain pharmacies in CT. Most chain pharmacies (Walgreens/CVS/Rite Aid) won't sell them. I think you would need a prescription or something saying you need to take insulin. I don't understand the point. It forces addicts to go to specific pharmacies that might not be close by. I would think the chance of sharing rigs would be higher with a stricter control on them. Plus the store is straight up losing sales. Maybe if I stopped in there I might also buy a bottle of water and a candy bar. Now it's all going to the pharmacy that sold me needles.

Edit:
I bought a few bags today and I stopped in the pharmacy to get a new needle. Just needed one. Behind me was another white guy. If you're white and in there you're probably buying needles. There were about 15 people in there and we were the only white people. It's not that big of a store, so it is pretty noticeable. Anyways the guy asked me if I were about to cop and if I could help him out because his guy only had 3 bags and he was looking for 5. Normally I'm skeptical in these situations, but the guy seemed alright. I talked with him a bit first and he had the right amount of anxiety and hesitation about dealing with me, a stranger, that he seemed legit. Either that or he was an amazing actor for an undercover police officer. Anyways, I couldn't bring him along for the actual pickup, and he was too nervous to give me the money ahead of time (sad that the scene is like that where there is little to no trust in strangers). Fortunately I had enough to spot him and it all worked out fine.

Not really all that interesting of a story, but I normally never involve myself with a stranger, much less one who approaches me as I'm buying needles. It's not a bad method and I might do something similar if I were desperate, but all the other people who have ever approached me while at the pharmacy seemed sketchy. This guy seemed pretty normal and seemed legitimately disappointed that his dude didn't have the amount of bags he was looking for, so I was glad I got to help him out.

You guys ever meet any connects or help anyone out that you met while buying rigs?

Last edited:
My dealer re ups everyday so there are times when he's short but, that's usually remedied within a couple hours.

I have 2 shoeboxes completely full of needles. One is so full that you literally cannot fit one more in there and it had to be taped down. The second can still fit a few, but it's all the way to the top of the box.

I was buying needles one at a time for a while before I found out the store sold in 10 packs. I've thrown out a number of the bags that the 10 packs come in, but for a while I had old bags/needles that I just kept in a backpack and would just keep throwing more and more in there. I just cleaned up all the areas with needles/paraphernalia and there were 89, that's 80 + 9 empty 10 pack baggies. That means in just 10 packs and just in the ones that didn't get thrown out I had 890 needles meaning I spent at least $445 solely on needles in the last 20 months. 8o With all the singles I bought and all the bags that got thrown out, I probably realistically spent closer to $750 on needles in the last 20 months. That's $37.50 a month on just needles, and that might be a conservative number!
If you itemize your tax return you could probably write that off as a medical expense. I was able to do that with my methadone before.

You guys ever meet any connects or help anyone out that you met while buying rigs?

The needle shoebox reminds me of my old desktop computer I have in my closet that's stuffed with rigs and other shit. I really gotta do something with that...

And I did the same exact thing for a dude who somehow knew I was fucked up in a Dunkin Donuts. I mean, I wasn't nodding or anything, but he knew. And his connects phone wasn't on and it just so happened I was waiting on mine. I had enough to spot him.

And I didn't know chain pharmacies were strict about needles in CT. I always try to go to Walgreens and never have any issues. I feel like I would get more resistance at a mom n pop type place, but I've never tried. I got turned away at CVS one time which was weird cause they were just like "Go to Walgreens" and I walked away a little dumbfounded.

Last edited:

Ugh yeah I've brought garbage bags full of needles to the exchange before. Hah. They add up quick.

That moment when you start using two days ago and end up in a college dorm room an hour and a half from my house, with 30 empty bags and an empty bottle of 7.5mg/10 ml hydrocodone syrup.

Fuck it

What every happen to the style of the needle that John travolta uses in pulp fiction , seem youd be able to save some money with interchangeable rig tips .

^^

They are still around. Certain countries use them a lot more, but they are still around everywhere. They are Luer lock syringes.

That was fun. Apparently I didn't do all 30 by myself and split the bottle with the girl I'm sleepin with, apparently, because I wouldn't let her do heroin for the first time.

I'm finally home and extremely exhausted. Stopped an got a new batch of dope (I've had the same bags for a month), so now I'm going to smoke my weed, sniff my bundle, drink my ginger ale (I haven't drank this shit in forever) and figure out where these numbers in my phone came from.

How the fuck I ended up in oneonta will always be a mystery though

Toma wrote: If I don't [pay bills] my dad will know something's up
@Toma: are you telling us your dad (assuming you live at home and he sees you regularly) doesn't already have a clue that "something's up?" If he's currently clueless, if you start shooting regularly it won't be long before it will be obvious to him, especially with warm weather approaching. When I was using IV regularly, I was the only guy in the office that wore long sleeve shirts on 90+ degree summer days. Then after a while all of those shirts slowly developed small blood stains on the sleeves due to my carelessness. All the while I didn't think anyone other than my girl had a clue as to what was going on with me. Boy was I wrong.

Welderman wrote: If you itemize your tax return you could probably write that [hypos] off as a medical expense.
@Welderman: I like the way you think. Unfortunately as you know, only those medical expenses that exceed 10% of the taxpayer's adjusted gross income (their income minus deductions like IRA and student loan interest) are deductible. In all of the years that I've been employed, I've never had out of pocket expenses that exceeded 10% of my AGI (fortunately I've been in relatively good health all these years AND have always been blessed with great health insurance). Also, many of those years it was more advantageous for me to take the standard deduction vs. itemize. You must've incurred substantial out of pocket medical expenses during that year(s) when you deducted your methadone.

shimazu ex-bluelighter? Another one bites the dust, with almost 18.7K posts? WTF? He seemed to be a good dude with a great sense of humor. Sharp too.

Regarding Luer Locks, my girl just had 2 boxes x 100 per box Monoject syringes with needles delivered to our door. She buys them online at a vet supply outlet and uses them to give injections to her goats. They look like railroad spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.