View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning glory seeds/LSA

Savin53

Greenlighter
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and the psychedelics for that matter. I apologize if I go over anything that's been over before. I have done a lot of research and read several post but I am eager to hear from some of you who have tried it and who that has tried it lately. I'll start off saying I've only tried a few drugs such as weed and salvia. I've also tried herbal incense which was my first trip and man was it a bad one.. I think mostly because I didn't expect me and it basically made my body drunk and I found it impossible to move so the thought that I was being poisoned to death probably made me have the bad trip. On salvia how ever I didnt do much research and just decided to dive in! Both times I tried it I had positive fun trips that I really enjoyed... Other than that I've never had trips. The thing is I'm a little scared. I'm not scared of the actually trip per say. I'm more scared of the effects LSA might have on my body. Like if my arm were to go numb I would usually freak out. That's why I'm here to find out what to expect during my trip. I want to start out small at 25 seeds maybe 50. I've picked up both heavenly blues and flying saucers. The heavenly blues are 1.5 grams per pack and saucers 500mg .. The blues are from lowes while the other is from wall mart. I'd also like to know would it help if I coated my stomach with pepto and a motion sickness pill for the side effects of lsa? What can I expect from 25-50 seeds? My main thing is I want to be in control of my body! Thanks guys and sorry for the misspellings I'm in a hurry

I did the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.... just remembering it makes me puke,its like lsd just worse in every aspect,less spiritual,shorter acting ( 8h vs 12 ),shit visuals,toxic body load and horrible puking of the seeds.

yes its cheap and legal,but I dont want to do it again,its just utter piece of shit... maybe its good in pure form or morning glory seeds,I mean if the toxic puke body poisoning aspect isnt with glory seeds it might be decent.... but even after I puked witch is orgasmic relief from bad trip hell of having these fuzzy demon seeds inside u,it wasnt inpressive in any aspect

lsd and dob are so much stronger,deeper,and more visual... hell any proper tryptamine or phenetyl butt rapes LSA....

LSA is for teens,who either cant score real acid,cant afford it or just want to use something legaly sold in their local trip shop

I never met someone who was like"yo dawg,listen ma nigga,aint feelin like doin LSD,DOx,25x or 2c-x today,bring the puking bucket we gonna get high on LSA"

Some motion sickness pills will probably help. I know it did for me last time I used LSA. Don't expect much from 25-50 seeds. Maybe a slightly upset stomach and very, very slight effects. If you want any tangible effects I'd recommend trying 100-150 seeds. That should provide a light trip

I did the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.... just remembering it makes me puke,its like lsd just worse in every aspect,less spiritual,shorter acting ( 8h vs 12 ),shit visuals,toxic body load and horrible puking of the seeds.

yes its cheap and legal,but I dont want to do it again,its just utter piece of shit... maybe its good in pure form or morning glory seeds,I mean if the toxic puke body poisoning aspect isnt with glory seeds it might be decent.... but even after I puked witch is orgasmic relief from bad trip hell of having these fuzzy demon seeds inside u,it wasnt inpressive in any aspect

lsd and dob are so much stronger,deeper,and more visual... hell any proper tryptamine or phenetyl butt rapes LSA....

LSA is for teens,who either cant score real acid,cant afford it or just want to use something legaly sold in their local trip shop

I never met someone who was like"yo dawg,listen ma nigga,aint feelin like doin LSD,DOx,25x or 2c-x today,bring the puking bucket we gonna get high on LSA"

I have to disagree with this. I have had one of my strongest, deepest, and most memorable trips off of 400 MGS. The visuals were absolutely striking, it was euphoric and quite marvelous actually. If you go in trying to experience LSD you are probably going to have a bad time. If you go in for the purpose of having a true LSA experience, knowing well ahead of time that the first couple of hours can be very uncomfortable physically, then you can have an absolutely beautiful and powerful psychedelic experience with LSA. I'd say LSA is a hell of a lot better psychedelic than 25x. A bit more nauseous and pukey, sure; but mentallt they aren't even on the same plane.

If you want to avoid that nasty nausea I'd recommend trying a cold water extraction of the seeds

By physically uncomfortable you mean nausea and vomiting right? As I a first time user of tripping will I find it really immersive? I might bump it up to 80 but I want to test the waters. I've read some people have a had success with 50 before.

I'm gonna have to agree with just about everything DOB has to say, excluding the fact that LSA or LSA's (LSA refers to many lysregamides) can even be fairly compared to DOB or LSD. LSA sucks dick for me no matter what form I use (HBWR or MGS, never bothered with the ohliquioui... whatever it's called strain, you couldn't pay me to take anymore LSA) or what I take before (even ondansetron stood no chance at stopping the ruthless gut cramps and nausea)... all for a lousy, shallow, weak ass, sleepy trip with more visuals on the days AFTER the trip than the actual experience. There are of course some people who are gonna disagree with my opinion but IME LSA os just shitty material compared to just about any other RC or traditonal psych...

By physically uncomfortable you mean nausea and vomiting right? As I a first time user of tripping will I find it really immersive? I might bump it up to 80 but I want to test the waters. I've read some people have a had success with 50 before.

first trip of this kind is special,its once in a lifetime... my first time was so special,I had little more than half blotter,it was so spiritual and beautifull I never got it back,I even had 9 blotters but it just wasnt like first time

listen bro,go get find some decent acid,give some to friend as test,and when friend tells u its real acid,take it and drop it... u could have 15 billion dollars u cant ever have second first time,best time of life deserve best psychedelic and that is lsd not lsa

^ I agree, my first trip was the most intense, most visual, BEST trip of my life and It would be a shame If I wasted that potential on LSA. If you have no IRL dealers guess what? The internet is FULL of legal, beautiful psychedelics with more potential than you can imagine. I won't provide any sources though, there are forums dedicated to that kind of thing.

Thanks guys. I'm still open for more replys on the subject. But I will look into others but the only one I can think of is salvia. Captain kratom? Haha I just started using kratom. Been on it for about a week.. All of a sudden I don't feel any effects.. Any idea why? Using Bali and maeng da. Like I said any more replys on the subject of las would be great. Or anymore (legal trips) for suggestion. Thanks again guys!

I've had some glorious LSA trips and in combination with other psychedelics it can be mind blowing. One of the best trips I've had was with morning glory seeds, Trichocereus cactus and mdma.
If the OP goes with LSA seeds I highly recommend chewing the seeds for 30 mins and not swallowing your saliva. You'll need a spit bucket and it's uncomfortable as hell for the last 15 mins or so just cause your mouth is packed with saliva. Then just spit everything out after half an hour. The LSA absorbs through your tounge just like LSD and you don't get any nausea just the trip.

Thanks I'll keep this in mind! Did you get any cramps through this method?

Remember, as well LSA is very very sedating it can be difficult to try and stay awake. But I actually like that about the trip! The effect of a heavy dose of LSA is so damn intoxicating!! You really feel fucked up almost like a psychedelic Benzodiazepine. It's also no problem to sleep at the end of the trip which for an insomniac like me is the icing on the cake.

Thanks I'll keep this in mind! Did you get any cramps through this method?

Yes, I'm glad you brought this up. The one bad side effect you will still get if you just chew the seeds is muscle tension. It got pretty bad during the peak but I just took some Advil and applied some Rub A535 (muscle pain lotion) and was fine. That's really the only negative experience I've had if I chew the seeds. Eating the seeds is a gaurenteed puke party.

Also, you must be sure your seeds organic or at least not the kind you can pick up at wal-mart. They usually put a pesticide on the seeds to stop kids from eating them. If you got them from a place that specializes in "entheogens" you should be fine. Just don't go down the grocery store and buy em. Lots of kids got sick that way.

Oh boy, there are too many to name... I would look into either 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-met, do some reading on these drugs before seeking them out though. These 2 should provide a magical first trip but your gonna have to scour the deep-web for all these drugs I'm speaking of and not all research chemicals are legal depending on your country. As for the kratom I haven't a clue, maybe you got a bad batch? I personally find tolerance to kratom to build very slowly for me and a small 3-5 day break should be enough to get rid of most tolerance issues. Anyways there's a whole list of psychedelic chemicals available legally over the web you've never heard of, I would start by scouring through the two bibles of psychedelics.

PIHKAL: Phenethylamines
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml

TIHKAL: Tryptamines
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal.shtml

Definately read through the psychedelic index for more info on these chemicals, you should probably start here first actually:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/560442-The-Psychedelic-Index

You've got alot of homework my friend, take your time :). We don't provide sources on BL but you can find "research chemical forums" with a google search. Make sure you check the legality of these substances in your area.

Last edited:

There are many reasons one would prefer a legal source other than lack of access to other psycs.

Advil could help with vasoconstriction.

Also, you must be sure your seeds organic or at least not the kind you can pick up at wal-mart. They usually put a pesticide on the seeds to stop kids from eating them. If you got them from a place that specializes in "entheogens" you should be fine. Just don't go down the grocery store and buy em. Lots of kids got sick that way.

If you do a search for the brand of seed, you will find be able to find several sources, if not directly from the manufacturers website, that will be identified as washed, or treated. Many seeds are in fact not treated that can be purchased from large chains.

I've actually had luck with well prepped (read soaked and shelled) HBR seeds from a reputable vendor. 10 seeds had me at about half the intensity of an acid trip. Allowed me to form a deeper understanding of the "trip" process because I could think very clearly throughout, which tends to be true only after the peak of LSD for me. You need to have a low tolerance (read haven't tripped in awhile) going into it because less is more. The least amount of seeds you can eat to trip will give you the best combination of good/bad effects. With 12 uprepped seeds I got VERY sick for hours. When I took ten well prepped I only threw up a few times and it was not painful. My .02$

Yeah, only a few like the above 2 posters have mentioned "prepping" in passing and that these seeds are often coated in Cyanide.

About 13-14 years ago when I was much less informed I just bought a whole bunch of MGS and BHWs and ate them all.

It turned out that the vendors had coated them with Cyanide which they often do to prevent kids from eating them which pisses me off.

It's like, yeah, we don't want kids tripping so lets put POISON on them and then they may still eat the seeds but actually do REAL harm to themselves.

At the time I was with a friend and I waited hours, then didn't think anything was going to happen so we went to sleep.

I woke up tripping at about 5AM and went downstairs and yes, I did have awesome visuals for about an hour, and if that had been ALL that happened for 6-8 hours and I HADN'T gotten sick it would have been great.

Instead, I went back to sleep after I stopped tripping and woke up the next day feeling horribly sick with blurred vision and my whole face was flushed and red.

After about an hour of holding it in I violently puked about 6 times in a row all over my floor before I could make it to the toilet.

I had blurred vision for THREE DAYS after that and found out it was cause of the cyanide and was really scared but eventually it went away.

I guess the idea is they put enough on so that it won't kill you (well, as long as you are able to puke it out that is...) but enough to really mess you up.

Now I have no idea how to find out whether or not companies are putting this stuff on their seeds or not but I would now just assume that all do because this was one of those ethnobotanical companies we all know about that advertise legal hallucinogens and I am sure they didn't really want to poison their customers as you aren't going to keep a customer that way.

I don't know if they were ignorant or what, but in general I think most of the time you get these seeds they are sprayed with cyanide and my guess is that yours are too.

I would definitely figure out how to prep them and remove that stuff if you are going to do this.

I'd be interested in trying LSA if I could get un-tainted seeds or knew how to prep them also as I cannot find LSD, but not if they STILL produce puking even without the cyanide as some seem to be saying.

I don't know why they'd make you sick without it, but I'd imagine there MIGHT be a way to prepare them so that you wouldn't get sick, but maybe not.

Last edited:
I've ordered organic, CWE'd, scraped the coating, dosed rediculously high (as high as 900MGS IIRC and 12 HBWR).... in the end the "trip" was always a piece of shit, such a cheesy HS "trip" if you ask me... the reward/pain ratio is just never worth it, no matter how much advil, ondansetron, tylenol.... whatever you throw in. If you have access to traditional/Rc psychs there's really no excuse to take LSA's lol.