• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

Spicy Chinese pork terderloin, chicken noodle and fried rice. :) [h=1][/h]

That sounds lovely Erikmen, especially the carbs! I'm trying out a keto diet and still miss carb-foods 2 months in..

Roast spiced veggies and Scottish salmon.

I know the feeling. I need to eat less carbs now that I'm going to start new exercises involving weight and less aerobics.

Grilled fish with potatoes.

I know the feeling. I need to eat less carbs now that I'm going to start new exercises involving weight and less aerobics.

Grilled fish with potatoes.

Low carb doesn't suit everyone Erikmen. Do you like veggies?

So far today I've had homemade chicken broth and veg soup. Then a huge salad with 2 hard-boiled eggs with crispy bacon. Yum.

You are right, maybe it does not suit me. I like veggies, but I feel I need to have something else.
This integral food seems to be a good option. You get the good carbs, not white. Good oil, specific fruits, cereal, oat and nuts.
I think that could be an option. It's a bit heavy though.

Pizza, coke. Just too lazy to make normal food today. My kid really enjoyed the pizza night though.

Pizza, coke. Just too lazy to make normal food today. My kid really enjoyed the pizza night though.

Lol Erikmen :D I wasn't much better today.

Friends had arranged a classic afternoon tea out at one of the better hotels locally. Apart from the lovely tea itself; the sandwiches, crumpets, scones with jam and cream and the fancy cakes overwhelmed me with carbs! I had a bite of everything and felt sick as a pig at the end of it :D

Sugar = vile.

Cannot wait to get back to keto and normality tomorrow %)

We ate out today to celebrate. It's was good but at the end we really eat more than we really need.
And all of the sugary desserts.

Fresh shrimp, fish, grilled potatoes.