• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

^^^ I ate something very similar today

Grilled/baked garlic grapefruit salmon and shrimp
Grilled asparagus and sweet peppers
Diner style hashbrowns

I started cooking earlier this year and really like it, wish I could post a picture

....wish I could post a picture

That would be interesting. Photos of authentic cooked food.

Pics would be great. I will attempt to do that and post.

In the meantime here's one of my home cooked fish dishes, Cullen Skink.

photo17_zpsd46d3f88.jpg

Visited a friend last night. She made me a vego pie for dinner.
Bat pie (may not contain traces of bat)

Potato, pumpkin, cauliflower, corn, cheese, spinach....um, beans of some sort i think? Can't quite remember it all.
Was real good, was a cold stormy night so it went down a treat :)

Homemade pizza. The ingredients were pretty good as we mixed the cheese with tomatoes and other spices but they ended up a bit drier than expected.

Prawns & calamari ...great protein!

Sixbuckets how's things? Haven't seen you on the pain thread in ages!!

Hope that means good news ?

Rtp

Had brown rice with veggies and chicken for lunch. Beans too. Good but a bit heavy.
I felt I needed to sleep a little until I digested all the good food. ;)

Prawns & calamari ...great protein!

Sixbuckets how's things? Haven't seen you on the pain thread in ages!!

Hope that means good news 

Rtp

Hello!

I dropped out of the pain thread for a little while and next time I tried to check it, it was too massive for me to 'catch up'. Distressing number of people on these boards living with chronic pain!

Unfortunately, I haven't found an effective pain management solution yet. My fibromyalgia has been compounded by a sub-acute shoulder injury and I've spent the last three weeks recovering from abdominal surgery. Still getting by and enjoying life, though! The bad days suck but I try not to let them dominate my life.

Hope you're well.

Also, the last thing I ate was two toasted crumpets and a large coffee.

A pumpkin and haloumi burger, which I'm regretting because it made me feel a bit ill, and a large coffee.

A pumpkin and haloumi burger, which I'm regretting because it made me feel a bit ill, and a large coffee.

2 soft boiled eggs on kale and mushroom stir fry with a grating of Parmesan. Very yummy with lots of black pepper.

I have rib eye steak for dinner with mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach salad. Husband will have new baby potatoes and peppercorn sauce with his.