• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Researcher: studies confirm that marijuana causes homosexual behavior

Bluelight Crew
http://www.misionescuatro.com/ampliar.php?id=51736

For Narciso Morales López, coordinator of the University Medical Clinic of the Autonomous University of Puebla (UPAEP) in México, it's necessary to warn young people about the effects of marijuana on their sexuality.

According to Morales López, scientific studies all over the world confirm that when young people--especially males--smoke marijuana, their testosterone levels plummet (testosterone, of course, being the sexual hormone responsible for the maturation of sperm, among other functions).

Young people consume the herb, loosen their moral principles and fall into orgiastic practices. He thus advises young people, primarily males, to refrain from consumption of marijuana, lest they become homosexuals.

The story continues: http://www.misionescuatro.com/ampliar.php?id=51736

I've spent my life in Latin America and I can confirm that its medical ranks are full of quacks.

Many of my stoner friends are certainly lacking in the testosterone department. I definitely think I would be a bit more of an alpha male if it weren't for my favorite plant. But to randomly start fucking dudes? A bit of a stretch for a drug side effect....

I wouldn't really put much trust in what anyone in Latin America has to say about homosexuality...in Latin American cultures, the 'homosexual' male in a male-on-male encounter is really only the bottom male, the one being penetrated. The top male, who's doing the penetrating, is still considered as straight/masculine because he's doing the normal male thing. Kind of insecure...

Im callin bs I've smoked alot of weed in my day never had this effect. Hasn't on my bros or friends either.

Yeah, who hasn't been so high they thought they were smoking a bong only to find they were really smoking a cock?

"Hormones have long been suspect in homosexuality. Doctors used to treat gay men with testosterone injections, until it became clear adult homosexuals don't have blood hormone levels that differ significantly from heterosexuals." source

Pluss you are saying then that a drug which decreases testosterone is increasing sexual behavior. Increased sexual drive is well documanted with increased testoterone levels.
Low Testosterone and Sex Drive

Narciso Morales López is obviously pretending to be a scientist. You are the assclown of the day in my mind.

NSFW:
Certified%2BAss%2BClown.jpg

Maybe it's.... No never mind. Weed doesn't make you gay, no study will ever prove that to me.

nothing will make you gay, certainly not pot anyway. Either you're homosexual or you aren't. It's not an affliction that can be caused or caught... (not an affliction at all...)

Chances of being gay increase dramatically if you live in California. Sad but true the environment can make you gay.

Prove that you are born that way, then I will believe that your surroundings don't influence you. I was kinda joking about the California comment, lived there for awhile myself but it was a bit to superficial for my taste (Santa Barbara).

Have you ever had a conversation with gay people about this? I have spoken with a bunch of them - from all different backgrounds and up bringings and lives, and I have yet to meet somebody that doesn't think they were born gay. And if you aren't gay, I think they would know better than you. (or me for that matter, this is just what they have told me.)

Of course they "think" that but it is possible to have circuits crossed when you are born. Hell I've been a dope fiend most of my life but I don't blame it on my genes. I know what caused it and it was my environment and MY thinking.

Of course they "think" that but it is possible to have circuits crossed when you are born. Hell I've been a dope fiend most of my life but I don't blame it on my genes. I know what caused it and it was my environment and MY thinking.

Hmm, addiction and sexuality - two perfectly comparable aspects of a persons personality 8)

So, tell me, when did you decide to be heterosexual?

People are more likely to express homosexual tendencies when they live in an area where it is accepted. I get what your saying. I think its a combination of genetics and environment that decides how where someone fits on the spectrum of gay to straight.