• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Researcher: studies confirm that marijuana causes homosexual behavior

I have smoked so much weed for so many years that I first became gay, then I became straight again.
It's true: if you smoke enough, you can reverse the effect.

I hear people that can't medical degrees head down there to get them.

People that can't getinto medical school in the US can go to an American medical school in the Caribbean; these have very relaxed entrance requirements. They probably don't go to Mexico though. No American medical schools in Mexico.

I don't know why there are so many quacks in latin America. I personally blame Catholicism, but maybe that's just my bias.

In fairness to the newspaper, the final paragraph is critical of the guy. I just didn't feel like translating the whole thing.

ITT, a lot of insecure gay guys in denial.

The fact that a conversation about sexuality leads you to finger-pointing might raise questions as well. But just because someone challenges the way I think doesn't mean I result to ridicule. I think your a cool dude and I was just playing devil's advocate is all. I have many gay friends and only wish the best for them and their lifestyle choice.

I guess this article does kinda shed light on that old rumor that if you smoke reefer you are going to grow bitch tits.

^ nah, that's Etizolam.
incidentally, sexual inclination is not a "lifestyle choice".

Damn, I was hoping this was an epigenetic thing, that would have been interesting. This is... well, not.

Do you know how many jacked gay dudes on steroids would have been turned straight if this where true?

The attempt to tie marijuana use to so called "deviant sexuality" has a pretty long history