• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
^why on earth would you take 30mg of melatonin?

@OT: Took 195mg DXM, 10mg diazepam, felt slightly buzzed, more opiated than dissociated.

Smoked a small hit out of my bubbler.

ahhhhhhh, just woke up. had some awesome dreams that weren't my usual nightmares. Dreamt, I was hiding like the hobbits in a ditch with a bag of guns from 3 cop cars driving slowly above me. Was cool.

Now oxycodone on an empty stomach. 100 mgs oxycodone. im getting excited already. + 80 mg more and 20 mgs oxazepam. feels meh pretty good man!

Last edited:
Hell yeah guys just got hooked up fat. I started weighing my heroin and surprisingly all my main dudes are always on point ir actually over!

Today I got .05 more than what I normally get and paid 5 dollars less than what I normally pay! Haha. .3 of my friend ron up the nose and going over to mybbros to smoke some fire weed out of a volcano vape along with bong hits just cause I love them. May drink s little and add 1mg etizolam. Day off betch I what I wanttt

3mg bromazepam. I'm also smoking weed and I'm gonna take 150mg tramadol inabit.

Ah today is that day of the month where I allow myself some tweak.. just bombed 0.12 meth (0.38 remaining) after exactly 1 month.. not sure of the quality though hopefully I won't have to up soon.
I'm also stocked with 20 bottles of beer and few etiz pills, I officialy declare the beginning of this "mini" binge ehm %)

Feeling solid off Etizolam/Kratom/MXE/DXM/suboxone combo, thinking about getting some stronger opiates even though that's never a good idea.

80 mg oxy after waking up in w/d. sigh. feels mighty good tho. It just keeps me hanging on - RIP Lou Reed.

add 160 mgs oxy to that plus some bongs.

Last edited:
.25 of heroin and like 4-5mg etizolam throughout the day along with rips of grizzly mint pouches. Been buzzed nicely alll day.

I REALLY needto buy some suboxone asap. I got like 3mg left and need to ride the sub train for a while due to funds. This week very well might be my first time fully detoxing. Been using heavily too the padt week

I'm progressively coming back to reality and realizing how much it sucks...pupils slowly getting tinier and tinier... :\

.5mg clonazepam
1 Rogue's Double Dead Guy Ale 9%
a chugging Natty Ice as we speak
and smoking great pot. I just took 100 mg of Seroquel and 20mg of celexa along with a tbsp of nyquil. While not recreational per se...I will feel like I got hit by a ton of bricks and get a bit of a dizzy buzz and sleep for a good long time.

Last edited:
Still in the midst of a nice binge lol

A fair dose of dope and my e cig got me faded as can be

Thinking ill throw some 25-50mgs promethazine in the mix so I can get a good night of sleep and start Cuttin down my intake tomorrow.

Feeling fucking great/euphoric/faded, nodding out here and there . its so hard to type atm, 11mgs of Alprazolam+4mgs of Suboxone film. I also am smoking some on some very dank cannabis and smoking on some camel turkish golds.

Time to get higher =D

Lotsa dank weed, some cocaine earlier, as well as lots of beer. Specifically Flying Dog SnakDog IPA. Did a photo shoot with my band for spotify, was pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.