• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well our music's not on spotify yet, as we are still recording it, but a friend of ours decided to hook us up with his friends at spotify to help us out, so that when it's done, we can upload it immediately.

Be sure to see it in the Post Your Recordings Thread when it's done.

Will do man good luck on the music

100% chin to chest. .6 FIYAHHHHHHH diesel;Sadky there was no yolonda there :[
So .6 black, 4mg kpin SL, 120mg+ Nitrazepam.
Oh, and the necessities.. 24oz Monster energy drink, Nerds rope, and a fresh pack'o'turkish royal's w/ cheeze.

Holy shit man .6 quite the tolly you got there, other then that sounds like a pretty sweet combo my man.
Have a feeling im about to switch back yo Turks from this shit e cig.

OT right now im nust chipin had a lil dose of tar this morning keep withdrawals off.
Want to start a taper before I end up rein up on the chiva

^raaandy. i am the liquor!

wake and shove 2 oxy 80s in my mouf and have plans for today. Very nice plans :). Will be fist pumping in say 10 more mins, which is what I want my licence plate to say. Fist pump.

lol I wish I could actually figure out how to post in this thread when I'm high enough to make it worth it lol

Still feeling the 4 x 2mg white K-pins I took around yesterday at 9:45am-ish. Then I'm feeling the half-life of the 2mg Xanax bars I took (sl roa) this evening: ~7:30pm and took ~0.5-1mg (sl roa).
Bong rips of Lemon Skunk and bowls before bed. A lot of euphoric syngery with the subtle rush and euphoric, sedative anxiolysis. Xanax, especially the real, brand name Xanax bars.

Just woke up at 3:00am and packed 2 x full bowls of that lemony, potent MMJ-quality Lemon Skunk.

Arizona Tea Green just kilt one of those lil' dollar brown bottles of the green tea, last year or two they've gotten popular in all stores ie Speedway shelves a lot of the bottles in various flavors, as well as those "ghetto/hood" cornerstores/gas stations, and most Indian/Irabic convenient stores... also usually in the hood or I see the most of em' on the white trash side of town, The East-side white trash, run down hoods opposite of the West of Dayton- in terms of style of how to deal/buy dope and narcotics, clothing, tatts, ect. West is way bigger/deeper, more slums, but more big old, but pricey ass stone mansions and the black dboys have WAY better heroin and cocaine, but less benzos or psychedelics and over-priced weed, but always the loudest cannabis.

^WHOA this strain almost makes me ramble energetically, but def stoned on couchlock. Now it's 4 am in Dayton, OH.

Damn. MXE, alcohol (low dose), valium and mad weed makes for hella euphoric results.

I wish my roof was coated with phone directories and steel plates behind that so I could shoot my .22lr a few times into it after doing a line and say WEW!

I'm a redneck trapped in a city jews body :/.

^raaandy. i am the liquor!

I've been rewatching tpb for the first time in a few years, I'm almost to that part again, just started the 5th season. I forgot how totally fucked up this show is.

I'm a redneck trapped in a city jews body :/.

Dude! Me too! They're such divergent interests, it's painful at times.

OT: Woke up still fucked up from last night. Ate some blackberry oil and by the time I went to bed I was a silly mess. Oxy and oral cannabis oil is a wonderful combination. Took some dabs, hit the head and now it's time to do it all again.. But no work today! (And no girlfriend!)

^ stairway to heaven by any chance ;) ?

I'm so nodded out. In before nodsleep

Been snorting some very pure china white, chewing oxycontin 40's, clobazam,oxezapam and cannabis. taken my heart rate and bp, it's all chilled am safe. i like being a safe drug user.

REALLY REALLY HIGH. KEEP NOD TRIPPIN.

Couple of hits with my new magic flight launch box, valeriana and spearmint tea and tramadol with no tolerance. :DDD

Just finished about a half gram of ketamine. Smoking lots of pot and for some reason drinking coffee, well past midnight, listening to Meshuggah's Destroy Erase Rebuild. Gonna take 7.5mg valium in a sex.

Running out of beer

There was a nice synergy earlier; dope remnants + being tired + booze = nodding, but now that I fell asleep for a bit & napped, there is just let-down.

Shot about a g of some fire ass dope (for around here) since two o'clock earlier this afternoon. Made four shots out of it spaced out fairly evenly. Last shot was about eleven o'clock last night it's now past four in the morning.

This shit has some serious legs on it, too. It just keeps going, and going, and going. I've drank a couple of Honey Brown lagers and a handful of PBR over that time period, too.

Just crawled into the rack to get some sleep. Starting to come in for a nice soft landing now but I've felt great all day/night. Pupils are still pinpoints. Ah, it was a good official celebration of my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.