• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Zubsolv (Buprenorphine)

Yeah there isn't a numbing effect, I prefer that but if u liked it I see how you would miss that. As far as painting your mouth goes, even though my Zub dissolves within 5 mins tops, I keep my saliva in my mouth for 10-15 mins and then I swish the saliva all around to do the same thing. Try that... Swish the zubsolv/saliva solution all around after 10 mins and it'll help too IME.

yea I was surprised at how fast it dissolves.. it takes seconds instead of 5-10min... interesting you cannot get Zub in the UK.. suboxone is also the dominate opiate recovery drug here in the states.. took the place of methadone.. and Zubsolv was created in Sweden.. I guess y'alls version of the FDA (if you have one) hasn't decided it was useful yet.. Zubsolv has only been approved here since September of last year.. so far the only thing I don't like about it over Sub is the numbing effect my mouth got after taking the sub strip... lol I know its a trivial matter.. but I really enjoyed that little added effect.. plus I dont know if Zub works the same as Sub does in the sense that I would put my Sub under the tongue.. wait a couple mins for it to really start to dissolve.. and then "paint" the inside of my mouth with it.. and cover the roof of my mouth and cheeks etc.. give it a bigger area to absorb.. seemed to work better

Spreading it throughout your mouth would lower the BA. Just spread it under your tongue instead of bucally.

Spreading it throughout your mouth would lower the BA. Just spread it under your tongue instead of bucally.

Exactly. The whole point of putting it under your tongue is so it gets absorbed through the tiny blood vessels/veins under their, veins that you don't have on your cheek and roof of your mouth, etc. That spot was picked for a reason for sublingual administration. It has the highest bioavailability out of any part of the mouth.

It helps when taking suboxone.. I have been taking this crap for nearly 3 years.. and when taking the suboxone.. covering the inside of your mouth with it.. it worked better than just leaving it under the tongue.. but this zubsolv stuff is different.. perhaps its because its in a pill form.. i dont know.. its whatever really lol

Im on sub, and if I'm in a rush, I do sort of rub the pills under my tongue,but quite a lot of that bitter taste escapes, so some of that's not getting absorbed properly.

Rubbing it around your mouth not only causes the absorption rate to decrease, but also... must taste like total shit. Hah.

Lmao I'm sure it tastes horrible.

That zubsolv is tasty as shit tho. My sister gave me a placebo pill the doc have her and I was pretty shocked at how fast it dissolved. Vs the films which still was some shit under my tongue and the taste wouldn't go away. Zubsolv leaves no powdery residue under my tongue so I don't have taste it for the next 45 mins

That zubsolv is tasty as shit tho. My sister gave me a placebo pill the doc have her and I was pretty shocked at how fast it dissolved. Vs the films which still was some shit under my tongue and the taste wouldn't go away. Zubsolv leaves no powdery residue under my tongue so I don't have taste it for the next 45 mins

Thats the truth, and those placebos are exactly the same as the real deal in how they taste and dissolve. I tried the placebo before getting prescribed.

So they give you a placebo pill before scripting the real thing? Why do they do that?

So you can try how it tastes and see how fast it dissolves in comparison

So you can try how it tastes and see how fast it dissolves in comparison

I've never heard of that type of service before..one thing I don't know is the price versus Suboxone. As I've posted before, Sub has a stranglehold over the UK market, and if Zubsolve is competitive in price as well as having better characteristics, then there could be a chance we'll get it here, which I definitely would like tbh

Well i had a number of complaints about suboxone strips, two of which were the taste and the duration it takes to dissolve, so my Dr. took one out and said "well try this"... Zubs are cheaper than Subs since they're new on the market and they want to compete and poach Sub users to switch. So here in the U.S. its competitive in price, and it is superior in characteristics. this made my switch a cakewalk. there simply was no reason to stay on Subs. Zubs were such a wonderful change from those god awful strips!

tapering from zubsolv compared to subs?

I started taking the zubs last month, I was on the subs strips for 2 years about 1.5 to 2mg a day even though I was prescribed 16mg a day. I will say I really do like the zubs much better the taste and time to dissolve is so much better. I don't get the sweats like I used to on subs and no more headaches.
I just wonder if these will be easier to taper from? I've came a long way from where I was and feel ready to make a effort to get clean of these to, but the only problem is the Zubs don't cut that great I get the 5.7 and I try to cut them into 8 pcs. not the easiest things to. I hope they make for a easier taper.

One of my buddies just switched to Zub's from suboxone and is really happy about it. Says they are 10x better in every way.

zubsolv

After hearing about this as an alternative to box I requested for my glorified drug dealer with a license aka Dr. g, through a phone call 2 days prior to my re up appointment. He passively threatened me by saying ok what you'll do then is go find a new doctor... I relented and said no I'll stick with you. Today I go in and they handed me the zubsolv, explaining the only reason I got it was my insurance or refuses to pay for brand name.I was extatic, as I'm sure he pushes the subs because of some compensation curtousy of Reckitt and Benckiser Pharm. Its a vast improvement from that shit orange taste, dissolved almost instantly, no filmy feeling or metallic after tinge. I'll admitt I'm a little apprehensive about its equivalency because of higher bio availability. Any experience? And sub's melt way slower right, so I'd have it under my tounge 10 maybe 20 mins...so I swallowed the zubsole pretty quickly cause it melted so quick, anybody have a take on that too?

^^^

Merged into the Zubsolv thread.

So you like it much better than the suboxone strips?

By the way. Why do they call you no numbers?