• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

10,000ug nbome. A 17 Year Old's Tale of Insanity, Perma Tripping, & Hospitalization.

One thing that describe this ......cunts fucked XD I'm amazed you survived I know 420effect nearly died off 5 tabs

Please be careful guys these are being sold as LSD the same way PMA is being sold as ecstasy, know your shit.

Not really on topic but would like to point out that this is NOT the same way as PMA sold as MDMA, as this is always done DELIBERATELY and PMA is just the product of a bad synth

I've never heard that. I was under the impression that PMA was intentionally synthesized and put into pills.

I'm pretty confused after reading that....a lot of things were said and then something totally opposite would be said...very conflicting story almost to the point of disbelief in the whole ordeal

something similar happend to me when i was about 17 im in my thirties now still to this day dont know what i took but to cut a long story short im down the local a and e begging for a braintransplant and generally making a cunt of myself shouting an screaming i was about die i even got the doctors to ring my old man up to come pick me up they finally discharged me but i was seriously fucked up for a couple of months thinking i was gonna get sectiond. there cant be many people that go to the hospital begging for a brain transplant lol