• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

Its not the first high that gets you, its chasing that feeling that does. No matter what, you will hold onto that memory of that feeling that 'oh my god this is amazing' and forget all the the pain and bullshit and the fact you never get that again. H is particularly insidious because its not as debilitating as many things, even weed. If you want to try it 'just once' to see what its like you are fucked if you do because it's never once, or I have never heard a case of someone who likes opiates only doing it once. Please save yourself and don't. If you are one of the lucky few who doesn't like it or opiates congratulations, please stay away.

If you are like me and like opiates but were never into them but still tried it and liked it, you are fucked, but godspeed I wish you well. H is basically the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, once you taste it you're eyes are opened and the past isn't the same. For me anyway. If you like drugs and getting high, don't do H because it will break you and if you are lucky and live and get clean you won't be able to do drugs at all anymore. Any way you look at it don't try it. But its your life if you do please be informed about it--check out forums and shit. Far too many who wanted to try it once are 6 feet under.

Great point! When you're not high you feel old and creaky, and yes boring and lame :)

To put it quite simply without reading this read no. What a waste of time one might think even to post here. Quite so yes indeed oh dear

ABSOLUTELY NOT, DON'T DO IT. For some reason I always had to learn the hard way. Heroin is the type of thing that clicks some button in your brain that can't be unclicked. Obsessive thoughts about it, deteriorated relationships, loss of jobs, cars, and homes will result. It's happened to me and countless others I know. If I could do one thing different it would be to leave that shit alone. 11 years on heroin, and in and out of methadone clinics for me, my best friend wasn't even that lucky, he od'd and died in my arms. IT IS A ONE WAY STREET TO A DEAD END.

Having tried Heroin and honestly not finding anything uniquely addictive about it as compared to most other opioids I've tried I wouldn't be alarmed or against someone I knew personally trying Heroin if they're already an opioid user and know what they're doing.

However, that said, there's a huge difference between trying an opioid, and trying an opioid IV, and for a lot of people, "Trying Heroin" inherently means "Trying Heroin IV" - so if you're reading this post and thinking of making Heroin your first IV drug, or making anything your first IV drug for that matter I'd highly recommend thinking over that again.

I've tried exactly 156 psychoactive substances to my knowledge at this date and time, including Heroin and other strong/rushy/addictive opioids like Morphine, U-47700, Butyr-Fentanyl, etc. I do not regret trying *any* of those 156 substances, and I do not regret much in my life in general. I'm one of those people who has made some bad decisions but has always learned a valuable lesson from them so usually never wanted to go back and change anything..

..BUT - the one exception to that is trying IV (intravenous injection), which started with opioids just as it does for most people. Trying Heroin, and trying most opioids in fact did little to change my life really, sometimes I overdid them and spent some time temporarily addicted, but I was always able to get off without trouble, and most opioids, Heroin included, didn't actually hold my attention well enough to garner up an addiction. Trying IV opioids though was a whole other world, IV really is a whole world above other routes of administration, in such a way that even when you're taking your first shot, you know you'll never be the same again.

My first time successfully IVing was with Buprenorphine, yes the stuff that's in Suboxone or Subutex and various other similar medications - a partial agonist that doesn't even provide a high to experienced users with high tolerances, but when I IVed it with my low tolerance at the time the rush was almost on par with the likes of Heroin itself. That's the problem with IV - the rush. When you start injecting into your veins, everything becomes about the rush, you're not trying to get the most out of the rest of the high, just that first initial rush, that might only last an hour, or maybe even only half an hour or a few minutes. Once that rush fades you could be nodding away feeling great but at the back of your mind all you're really thinking about is "Fuck the rush is gone, I could do with another shot", and before long that one shot has turned into almost a year of daily IVing, your main veins are all gone from being overused, and you're laying awake at night wishing you could turn the clock back somehow.

While most people who actually end up reading this thread before making their decision as to whether or not to try Heroin probably shouldn't try it in the first place, I know most people will not be convinced either way by what someone writes in here, and many of the people who read this thread initially thinking they'll never try it, will eventually go on to try it regardless. This post is mostly directed at those people, to ask you to please consider that if you are going to try it, to at least try snorting/smoking it rather than injecting it, or to ideally avoid it entirely. The same goes for other opioids, and other substances in general, while I don't even regret trying Heroin or most opioids themselves, when it comes to injecting, I don't know anyone who tried IV who doesn't regret it.

I'm on the verge of turning 28. When I was 17 I started experiencing with different prescriptions (mostly benzos, and hydrocodone), and had already been smoking weed for a few years. It was around that time that I was introduced to Oxycontin through an older kid I worked with. He used to get those 40's, the old formula. I still remember the first time I tried them. It seemed like something great clicked in my mind. Due to work, and the people it put me in touch with, I had regular access to them. Needless to say I made the most of the cheap prices, and the availability at hand. I began to unknowingly seek out more connects, and came across the 80's. In the beginning I could only use about 40-80mg's per day. Within a couple months I was taking entire 80's at a time, and at least a few a day. At this time Idk if I had a "problem", because I didn't even realize what the word "problem" meant when coupled with the word opiates. I ended up losing my main connect and was forced to slow down, which brought about my first tango with detoxing. The first time wasn't bad at all, and I was feeling fine within a couple days. From then on, I was reduced to being an opportunist, and only doing them when they were available. This, in and of itself is problematic(along with most things when on opiates), because it lulls you into a false sense of safety, while in reality it reinforces the idea that "This isn't so bad. Idk why people make such a big deal about it."
Things continued on like this for a while, weaving through different connects, and doing my best to avoid drawing the attention of family and friends. Around my 20th birthday I was presented with the opportunity to try heroin. At this point I still saw heroin as dirty, and having a very ominous and sinister tone. I let the idea sit in my head for a while, and one day when I couldn't get a hold of any oc's, I figured, fuck it. Why not. It wasn't long before I was using every day. It was cheaper than pills in the beginning, and way more available. Somewhere in this hazy time period is when my life really started to fall apart. During this time I got to experience what actual withdrawals felt like way more times than I'd care to remember. To anyone wondering what that's like, they are fucking terrible. I'm not religious at all, but withdrawals would continually have me praying to any and all gods, and frantically confessing my sins, and promising to change. Those, of course, are just empty promises. I continued using heavily until I turned 26. I have lied to, stolen from, and destroyed relationships with friends, family, and employers. I have done things that I am so ashamed of, and hit lows I never thought humanly possible which haunt me more now that I'm off dope. I moved to Chicago almost two years ago, and have only done dope about 5 or 6 times. This is largely due to me not having an actual connect, and having to risk walking around in certain areas and copping. The fact that I am still actively searching out heroin, whether mentally or physically, after going through years of pain and suffering should tell you not to fuck with it. It's impossible for me to control myself around it. Ignorance to the full extent of heroin addiction gets you started, and unfortunately the only way to understand it is to go through it. Don't underestimate it, because it's a heavyweight champ, that will knock your ass out the first time it catches you slipping.

should you?that depends...u you willing to deal with whats going to come with it?i would say yes but that's only cuz im thinkin of myself and my deep love affair with opioids. I always said I would NEVER try it, along with a other few select. someone introduced me to her and I didn't really like her at first. unlucky for me the shit was fire. I got super sick and ended up yoloin in a bag of chips driving down the highway. and I thought I was going to die. but really? how bad could it be if so many people use. so im no quitter. itried it again. and again.and that was it. just a few times.only been using for a short time but Ive already fucked my live pretty good so...choice is yours. can you stop if you need to?

Its just not worth the risk even if you don't think you'll get addicted. Everyone thinks they are special and can control themselves when they do it, but why even play with fire. You'll eventually get burned. I had a friend who'd only do it once every few months. He was more of a uppers guy but somehow managed to keep his partying at a min and NOT get addicted. He honestly had good control over his use and was able to say no when the time isn't right. Mind you, its a very Small minority that can do that, and the only way to find out truly if your a part of that minority is to do it. Why risk it though? Anyway my point is my friend who dabbled got burned. Not in the sense that he's got a raging addiction now, but during one of the few times he was partying he got pulled over, the cops ended up searching him cuz his friend who was in the car was clearly effed up. He got popped. Not even a hardcore addict it ended up causing so much heartache. He had to drop out of college to deal with his legal probs, everyone including his family and friends found out and were profoundly dissapointed. If that isn't enough of a deterrent think of all the blood that was shed by innocent civilians by the cartels. Each batch is stamped with blood and crime. If I didn't have a terrible addiction myself that'd keep me away. Its like you have ppl all pro small business, anti corporation etc but they are okay with supporting the crime bloodshed and tears that go into their drugs. If your going to try it just really think it through and try to realize you really are not special. No addiction doesnt happen overnight but as some ppl here have mentioned, all it took was 1 time. The lines are very blurred, one second u think u have it under control, and the next ur realizing u don't. It brings a lot of pain directly and indirectly. That's my 2 cents on that. For those sharing your personal stories, great job for the insight.

It was the only drug I have used that was as psychologically addictive as smoking weed. I even had the idea to inject it, which I never did because all I require is a between 5 and 10 mg of percocet a day for my chronic pain. Why the fuck would I go to IV. I only ever sniffed it, I don't know if they lace it to make it more addictive but it's weird that it's an opioid but so much more addictive for some reason.

I disposed of it, which was difficult. I had to fight against my own will just to get rid of it, and it was such a relief to have it gone. I had a gram and before I got through it all, the cravings were such a distraction and so darn annoying that I had to dispose of it. Such a relief to have that filth out of here - never, ever again, it's crazy how addictive it is.

Back to my oxycodone and hydromorphone for chronic spine pain, which I don't find to be psychologically addictive like that heroin was and I've been using them for years. I mean I really like oxy and hydro and I'm definitely addicted, but I can control my use to a reasonable level in that I don't take more than is necessary to treat my pain. My life is not distracted by drug cravings and I in no way feel like a junkie. I don't get all that 'high.' I thought the heroin would allow me to save some money, but I'm not spending that much money on percocet to begin with. It was a failed experiment and I would never touch heroin again. It was a great painkiller but far too addictive that it rendered it useless as a medicine for chronic pain.

Just think about this: I am happy with 5mg percocet a day. I bought a gram of H. Within a short period of time I was fantasizing about what it would be like to inject it, and I was sniffing bumps of it all day which amount to way more opioid than I am used to taking in a day or that is required for my pain. I would sniff a bump and feel something similar to percocet - the difference being that i would crave another bump Then I would continue to take them until I was so drowsy that I could barely keep my eyes open. It was a horrible feeling, getting all drowsy like that. Luckily I just threw the shit out, despite a million excuses going on in my brain. But, just one more little bump is all! One more little bump! Why would you throw it away and waste your money like that, silly? I am enraged just thinking about that utter foolishness and nonsense. Oh well, never ever again and that is what's important.

Last edited:
Most opiate users I know, like myself, always said "I will never try herion" and then eventually changed to "I will never IV heroin" but when you are dopesick or just sick of getting such a small result out of your dope, it seems like a great solution. Hey, I will have to use way less if I IV! works for a week or two, but always leads down the same path. We all know where. So now when I hear "I will never try herion" or "I will never IV", I just shake my head and don't have the heart to tell them that they will.

Not that anyone could have talked me out of trying it for the first time, or banging it for the first time. But, for what it's worth... Don't go down that road.

Hello to anyone who cares. Long time reader, first time poster. My name is Mr Schitt von Anusberg, but you can call me Horatio. I have been on a suboxone maintenance(smt) for a few months now. I have heard that a lot of people on smt have to take drug tests, however i am not subjected to them. It takes me only 8hrs after using heroin to be able to take sub and not be thrown into WD. But it seems like when i take my morning dose of sub then try to get high on H i barley even get a buzz off H. How long would i have to avoid dosing my sub in order to get a buzz off H? The suboxone has really helped me get back in control of my life, before smt i was a terrible H addict with no control of my life. Since ive been on smt ive been able to hold down a decent paying construction job. Since im not on drugtests for my treatment, on fridays when payday comes around i hit up my wetback and get a bag of black tar. I know its real good shit because its the shit i used when i was a full blown addict. I dont miss my dose of sub(12mg twice a day) on friday morning for fear of being sick for work. About 12 hrs later i can barley get high off the tar even if i do a lot. I feel like i cant go 12 hrs without my dose of sub or else ill be sick. This "i need sub every 12 hrs" thing might just be all in my head, and maybe i can go longer than 12 hrs without being sick(doctor says half life of sub is 3 days...) but thats beside the point. I cant feel sick at work because my job is really hard. Anyone have any comments or advice? Also i would like to say suboxone is great and has really turned my life around and i thank god for it. Anyway...

Your bestest pal,
Mr Schitt von Anusberg
Aka Horatio

Having tried Heroin and honestly not finding anything uniquely addictive about it as compared to most other opioids I've tried I wouldn't be alarmed or against someone I knew personally trying Heroin if they're already an opioid user and know what they're doing.

However, that said, there's a huge difference between trying an opioid, and trying an opioid IV, and for a lot of people, "Trying Heroin" inherently means "Trying Heroin IV" - so if you're reading this post and thinking of making Heroin your first IV drug, or making anything your first IV drug for that matter I'd highly recommend thinking over that again.

I've tried exactly 156 psychoactive substances to my knowledge at this date and time, including Heroin and other strong/rushy/addictive opioids like Morphine, U-47700, Butyr-Fentanyl, etc. I do not regret trying *any* of those 156 substances, and I do not regret much in my life in general. I'm one of those people who has made some bad decisions but has always learned a valuable lesson from them so usually never wanted to go back and change anything..

..BUT - the one exception to that is trying IV (intravenous injection), which started with opioids just as it does for most people. Trying Heroin, and trying most opioids in fact did little to change my life really, sometimes I overdid them and spent some time temporarily addicted, but I was always able to get off without trouble, and most opioids, Heroin included, didn't actually hold my attention well enough to garner up an addiction. Trying IV opioids though was a whole other world, IV really is a whole world above other routes of administration, in such a way that even when you're taking your first shot, you know you'll never be the same again.

My first time successfully IVing was with Buprenorphine, yes the stuff that's in Suboxone or Subutex and various other similar medications - a partial agonist that doesn't even provide a high to experienced users with high tolerances, but when I IVed it with my low tolerance at the time the rush was almost on par with the likes of Heroin itself. That's the problem with IV - the rush. When you start injecting into your veins, everything becomes about the rush, you're not trying to get the most out of the rest of the high, just that first initial rush, that might only last an hour, or maybe even only half an hour or a few minutes. Once that rush fades you could be nodding away feeling great but at the back of your mind all you're really thinking about is "Fuck the rush is gone, I could do with another shot", and before long that one shot has turned into almost a year of daily IVing, your main veins are all gone from being overused, and you're laying awake at night wishing you could turn the clock back somehow.

While most people who actually end up reading this thread before making their decision as to whether or not to try Heroin probably shouldn't try it in the first place, I know most people will not be convinced either way by what someone writes in here, and many of the people who read this thread initially thinking they'll never try it, will eventually go on to try it regardless. This post is mostly directed at those people, to ask you to please consider that if you are going to try it, to at least try snorting/smoking it rather than injecting it, or to ideally avoid it entirely. The same goes for other opioids, and other substances in general, while I don't even regret trying Heroin or most opioids themselves, when it comes to injecting, I don't know anyone who tried IV who doesn't regret it.

Finally, a post that is at least half way sensible.

The fact of the matter is, opioid and opiate agonists are "INTERCHANGEABLE". They(Most mainstream opiate/opioid agonists) ALL attach to the same receptor sites in the brain. Granted, there are various opiate and opioid peptides and analogues that attach exclusively to specific and individual receptors. For example there's an opioid agonist in Salvia that attaches exclusively to the Kappa receptor, but, I'm talking about Mainstream pharmaceutical opiates/opioids, such as hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodone, etc.

The message I want to convey is, that there is no such thing as a Heroin addict. There are only opiate and opioid addicts. That's it. To the uninitiated(intolerant), a substantial dose of hydrocodone or oxycodone is going to be just as pleasurable psychologically and neurochemically as a dose of heroin(diamorphine). It is literally the equivalent of comparing 80 proof vodka to 40 proof scotch. To say that one is more addictive than the other would be completely ludicrous.

You lock a "heroin user" in a jail cell, and offer him just oxycodone, what, do you think he's gonna turn it down and say, "WAIT, I can't, I'm just a Heroin addict, I only use Heroin". Opioid/opiate addiction DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

When in comes to opiate/opioid addiction, you're addicted the VERY FIRST TIME YOU USE AN/ANY OPIATE/OPIOID. FACT. That's just the way it is, that's how the mind works, you don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but the fact is, medical science and addiction research confirms it.

So instead of spouting and encouraging drug war propaganda by attacking and demonizing individual house/brad name substances, why not re entitle this sticky thread to, "should I use the hydrocone the Dentist prescribed me for my wisdom teeth removal operation"?.

Trust me, you'd potentially "save a LOT more souls that way".

If that is in fact the purpose of this thread, to save poor people from the dangerous monster illeagal street drugs.....OH NO! LOL

Chances are, most opiate addicts get there first dose from their wisdom teeth operation, I.e. their Doctors

So my basic and simplified message to those wanting to try Heroin......

If you've tried hydrocodone, oxycodone, you've already done heroin. The nuerochemical response/reaction and activity that heroin provides has already happened in your brain. You've already experienced it. If you haven't tried opioids/opaites, and you're intolerant and "uninitiated", so to speak, then the pleasure that you would receive from a substantial dose of hydrocodone or oxycodone is going to be on par psychologically to that of heroin.

All else, is just anti-drug/drug war propaganda bullshit.

Which by the way, I am really disappointed to see this kind of crap on Bluelight.

Such a pity.

Oh yeah, I do want to add, that IVing the drug does in fact, up the stakes, but, the basic principles and fundamentals that I've laid out still apply.

Just my 2.

When in comes to opiate/opioid addiction, you're addicted the VERY FIRST TIME YOU USE AN/ANY OPIATE/OPIOID. FACT. That's just the way it is, that's how the mind works, you don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but the fact is, medical science and addiction research confirms it.

That's a crock of shit. You're confusing addiction with tolerance/dependance. They're two different things. Not everyone who takes hydrocodone turns into a raving opioid craving junkie. Believe it or not, some people actually don't enjoy the experience of opioids. And of the people that do enjoy opioids, it's not always covering everything. There are people who enjoy morphine but not buprenorphine, oxycodone but not methadone, heroin but not pentazocine or codeine, hydromorphone over mitragynine, people who avoid the fentanyls, people who don't like tramadol or pethidine, etc.

Also, good job citing some references.

And not all opioid agonists are totally equivalent. Pharmacokinetics plays a big role in how the drug takes effect... how quickly it reaches the brain plays a major role, for instance. As well as dose. And potency. And the structure of the compound. Those delta/kappa receptors do in fact matter 'cause opioid receptors present as dimers a lot of the time. (This is probably why stuff like fentanyl is less reliably euphoric than IV morphine). Oh, speaking of IV morphine, some opioids provide a histamine release and a "pins and needles"/"itchy" rush. Some don't. This is another point of preference.

Someone taking 120mg of codeine in four Tylenol 3's is not having the same experience as someone else smoking tar heroin off of foil, namely because smoked drugs will peak much faster but last shorter... this is kind of like the coca tea versus powder cocaine versus crack cocaine thing.

Just because the effects of mu agonists are cross tolerant and dependency is mostly shared between the various drugs does not mean that doing any opioid is the exact same as banging heroin.

Last edited:
That's a crock of shit. You're confusing addiction with tolerance/dependance. They're two different things. Not everyone who takes hydrocodone turns into a raving opioid craving junkie. Believe it or not, some people actually don't enjoy the experience of opioids.
I guess I should have been more clear, I was being kind of vague when I said, "WHEN IN COMES TO OPIATE ADDICTION". I should have said, "WHEN IN COMES TO OPIATE ADDICTION, THOSE THAT ARE SUSCEPTIBLE to OPIOID/OPIATE dependency become addicted the VERY FIRST TIME THEY USE AN/ANY OPIATE/OPIOID. FACT

I know full well that not all people are susceptible to opioid and opiate addiction.

Not to mention your coin of phrase " raving opioid craving junkie" proves to me, that you yourself have no idea what addiction is. It also proves to me the drug war propaganda bullshit seeds you've been fed have sprouted and are in bloom. The same can be said about Heroin.

There are people who enjoy morphine but not buprenorphine, oxycodone but not methadone, heroin but not pentazocine or codeine, hydromorphone over mitragynine, people who avoid the fentanyls, people who don't like tramadol or pethidine, etc.
Yeah um, My initial post kind of already covered this, but Um I'll throw you a bone. There are people who enjoy Budwiser but not Tecate, There are people who enjoy 80 proof vodka but not 40 proof scotch. Tomayto tomawto . At the end of the day, you take a subject that is addicted to opiates/opioids, but ONLY PREFERS hydrocodone, lock him/her in a cage, and offer them codeine as a substitute, you think they're going to say no? "I can't take codeine, I'm only addicted to hydrocodone. " Yeah not likely. They will be BEGGING you to give them the codeine. Opioid Addiction HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL PREFERENCE. It has nothing to do with which derivative/synthetic they're are using.

And not all opioid agonists are totally equivalent. Pharmacokinetics plays a big role in how the drug takes effect... how quickly it reaches the brain plays a major role, for instance. As well as dose. And potency. And the structure of the compound. Those delta/kappa receptors do in fact matter 'cause opioid receptors present as dimers a lot of the time. (This is probably why stuff like fentanyl is less reliably euphoric than IV morphine). Oh, speaking of IV morphine, some opioids provide a histamine release and a "pins and needles"/"itchy" rush. Some don't. This is another point of preference

Again I covered this in my initial post...I kind of made note and referred specifically to mainstream opioids and opiates such as oxycodone/hydrocodone and morphine. Which for the record DO IN FACT ACTIVATE the SAME RECEPTORS IN THE BRAIN AS HERION. And this has absolutely nothing to do with addiction. Personal alkaloid/derivative/synthetic preference doesn't determine opioid/opiate addiction.

Opioid/opiate addiction has been recorded and documented in medical science as early as 150 a.d! Before all these synthetics and derivatives even existed.

Just because the effects of mu agonists are cross tolerant and dependency is mostly shared between the various drugs does not mean that doing any opioid is the exact same as banging heroin.
Now you're twisting what I said. I never said Quote unquote" that doing any opioid is the exact same as banging heroin". This again is a loaded statement. Your also making more generalizations. Not everybody "bangs/ivs heroin" Not all opiate addicts are IV users. Heroin can be snorted smoked and ingested orally.

And yes, as I stated in my initial post, for those that are opiate naive, intolerant, uninitiated, when taken in substantial doses, hydrocodone/oxycodone will provide the same amount of psychological pleasure as Heroin. It will activate the same opioid receptor sites in the brain. The eeg and brain scans taken by an MRI will be a near identical read out. This is how addiction works. Psychological addiction has nothing to do with how potent a specific opiate is. I think you' are in fact the one confusing addiction with physiological dependence.

Last edited:
Seriously I wouldn't try H without heavy existing tolerance. It's something else. I do enjoy it, but it's street therefore dirtier than oxy (although feels stronger(much nodwise)), to noobs the experience would be earth shattering and can see how ppl can fk there lives up. Stick with what you know, and if that ain't drugs then good!

Man, this post is certainly helpful. My friend was speaking about trying on this drug and I got him here and made him read this.

Good job, mods. Good job. Thank you for this. :)

It may be pointless to post in such a long thread.

However, the way I see it, heroin is both a beautiful emptiness and a narcissist joy. It is just a lovely cosy feeling that ruins your live.

It took me like ten years of taking any other kind of drugs to finally have the courage to do it, or just to be stupid and sad enough not to care about it. The warm inside you, it is something you do not forget. And as many other said before, there is something in your brain that simply changes.

The question is, if you are strong enough person to give meaning back to your life, if there was any before doing it.
But getting over physical and psychological dependency is the hardest, since it will continue to be there for a long time 8(

How much do you care about yourself? Cause it has been proven to be a no way out. Remember this:

"I know is wrong, so what should I do? I'm on a plain, I can't complain." You're the reason I feel pain, feels so good to feel again" KC (1967-1994)

Take it from a real life junky(IV).... There is no such thing as a recreational heroin user...anyone who says different is either chipping away at a big rock or full of shit...and if you chip a little piece off of a big rock every day of your life eventually it will disappear and you will be standing in a pile of sand. Some people can chip longer than others so dont be fooled by some junky you know that can "maintain". Some of us simply must do it and we now have known a suffering and misery that words would not be fit to convey...and by our own hands no less!! to those intrepid explorers that are about to enter the abyss i say good luck and godspeed...and (ffwd 6 months) no i dont have 20 bucks you can "borrow"...

Last edited:
No you should not!! Please go and find something that is interesting for you do not try heroin!