• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

With heroin, once you have a hook up there will never, ever be any such problems as running out or not having it available, in my experience the most I had to wait for my dope was 2-3hrs tops when the dealer/s were re-upping, as opposed to having to go 1-2 weeks without pharms!

It's interesting and I have zero doubt that there are plenty of exceptions to this rule.. But from my experience and from what I've read, heard and seen about elsewhere (in Australia and the world) - it seems basically ubiquitous that heroin dealers are always 'on'.

When I was younger and took pills, speed, coke, etc - there were plenty of nights when the dealers would be a fuck around, or have nothing, or have bunk goods or whatever. Basically - there were nights you couldn't get on. Not with heroin, heroin dealers are always home and always on. And even if you hook-up disappears for whatever reason, if you know what to look for, there's no easier drug to find on the streets and finding a new dealer is never a problem.

Heroin here in Brazil is a legend...Just coke mixed with baking soda and a horrible weed from paraguay
I want to try H, oor another opiate / opioid.
Yesterday I've tried Tramadol (150mg) but I didn´t feel anything different...

You need to take a lot more than that, when I was 17/18 I came across a whole heap of that stuff.. IIRC I'd take around 300MG to feel an absolute threshold dose (basically, 300MG would mean if I closed my eyes and REALLY thought about it, then I kind of, sort of felt like maybe I'd taken something - slightly relaxed and nice feeling. ). And at that time I had zero opiate tolerance, so I doubt you would ever feel 150mg.

just moved and lost all connects and still haven't found any..was in jail for 9mo so im not withdrawing but I do crave it

so I look threw all the heroin threads just to talk about it..its like heroin convo gives me a little satisfaction

Tried this shit for the first time last week. picked up a bun and gave my boy some and he was nodding all over while I'm like wtf? He's experienced with this shit and he was rocked. I usually just take oxy and it took 2 bags and felt like 200mg of lame ass morphine(I fuckin hate morphine, lol). I never injected shit or sniffed anything really but I sniffed this shit and well, I just wasn't that impressed. I guess it's like morphine where if u don't shoot it then it's not even worth it.
Not a question really, just don't see what all the hub-bub is about, lol...

Not that much, 60mg a day or thereabouts. That's what's odd to me, I know that ain't shit really. My buddy had took 8mg of sub 24hrs before the dope and he was still chillin ! Idk maybe it was just weak shit and my buddy's real sensitive or something. I'm on sub now and if I wanted to get high I know I'd have to wait about 48 hrs, I guess my boy is just blessed with a super fast metabolism or something. It sure don't look like he does but... Lmao

my fault I should of asked whre you from too..obviously east coast but where

I don't know what you did wrong...yall got some decent dope out there so maybe you just didn't do enough (although 2 bags should have been plenty)..it could have been weak too I guess..

im from Chicago and I remember my first time it took like 1.5-2bags and I was high as fuck and I was at a 200mg OC habit

I'm in mass. Just north of Hartford, it's definitly dope central, not like Chicago though lol. Yeah I figure I'll just give it another shot one of these days. Damn 200mg oxy, and the shit still worked? Fuck dude, definitly giving it another go then lol

Tried this shit for the first time last week. picked up a bun and gave my boy some and he was nodding all over while I'm like wtf? He's experienced with this shit and he was rocked. I usually just take oxy and it took 2 bags and felt like 200mg of lame ass morphine(I fuckin hate morphine, lol). I never injected shit or sniffed anything really but I sniffed this shit and well, I just wasn't that impressed. I guess it's like morphine where if u don't shoot it then it's not even worth it.
Not a question really, just don't see what all the hub-bub is about, lol...

Bunk dope. Be grateful you didnt get your socks rocked, or that would have been the first bundle of many

Your cocky "hub-bub" is going to get you in a lot of shit cliff. Stick with the Oxys!

I'm far from cocky man, thanks for tryin to look out though bro. Opiates keep me alive dude, I just do what I gotta do to kill pain both physical and mental. I'm not new I know what I'm gettin into. Dope crushes people and I know I'm not special but it is what it is...

I'm far from cocky man, thanks for tryin to look out though bro. Opiates keep me alive dude, I just do what I gotta do to kill pain both physical and mental. I'm not new I know what I'm gettin into. Dope crushes people and I know I'm not special but it is what it is...

Do you use them for pain? Did you realize you were addicted right away or did you lie to yourself for awhile (I did)? Just curious.

BTW I don't really think you're cocky.

I would say that if there is one single drug on the planet which you should not even try once it is this one.

Once the stigma is broken it could be 5 years before you encounter it again but the KNEE JERK "Not SMACK" reaction is gone forever and with it, your best defence again a nasty, expensive and painful ride.

Do you use them for pain? Did you realize you were addicted right away or did you lie to yourself for awhile (I did)? Just curious.

BTW I don't really think you're cocky.
I supplemented my oxy script with dope once, my tolerance has gone up over the last 5-6yrs so something had to be done since my dr is to afraid of the dea to raise my dosage. That's along time and 15mg 3xday just doesn't cut it anymore, I was left with no choice because pancreatitis is extremely painful and constant. I would take oxy over dope any day so idk if I would consider myself "addicted" to dope since I'd much rather have oxy, even at the low dose age I get... As u see from my post dope didn't do much for me...

i will admit that i havent read this megathread at all but the answer is NO.

started on prescribed pain meds, then went black market pain pills when the prescriptions went away, then realized that pills are too expensive so went to heroin, then 10yrs of hell.

so NO

My second cousin just died today from Fentanyl OD. Damn, I never knew really knew him, only saw a few times as a child. RIP Chris

Shit man sorry to hear about that. Fentanyl is some dangerous shit. Rip

Sorry for your loss. I'm on major meds. Fentanyl Patch 75mcg every 48 hrs, Opana 10mg ir 5 per day. On top of somas, clonazepam, trazadone, wellbutrin, Fioricet, imitrex, and clonidine. I have taken as many as 20 opana irs in a day. Was thinking of trying heroin but, I wouldn't know where to begin to find it. I don't leave house much and don't have friends etc. I just was wondering how people find it. I'm in Fl

Don't. Sounds like you're prescribed that stuff..... if you think you'll be in a better place, you just haven't learned how much worse shit can get. Besides, you're in a state known for it's pharms (it was pill mill city as far as I knew), not good heroin.

Get the thought out of your mind. Go smoke some weed and read a good book.

tl,dr: no, don't try heroin. unless you don't like having money, friends, social life, happiness, motivation, etc. (not exaggerating).

tl,dr: no, don't try heroin. unless you don't like having money, friends, social life, happiness, motivation, etc. (not exaggerating).

Hell, heroin is so fucked up even if you hated all that stuff, and seriously didn't want it.... you'd probably get it...

and still be fucking miserable.