• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed? v. Gimme The Good Stuff, Doc.

Hello, :)

My prescriptions would have anyone drool on them so here goes...

• Oxycodone - 20 mg - 4x 20 mg daily
  • Oxycodone - 10 mg - 6x 10 mg daily
  • Methylphenidate (Ritalin) - 10 mg - 8x 10 mg daily
  • Diazepam - 5 mg - 6x 5 mg daily
  • Clonazepam - 0.5 mg - 2x 0.5 mg daily
  • Temazepam (Restoril) - 20 mg - 1x 20 mg daily
  • Promethazine - 25 mg - 1x 25 mg daily
  • Loratadine - 10 mg - 1x 10 mg daily
  • Meloxicam - 7.5 mg & 15 mg - both 1x daily
  • Pantoprazole - xx mg - 2x daily
  • Cisordinol - 10 mg - 2x 10 mg daily

I know, it's a crapload of goodies but i'm trying to be responsible... ;)

--« Peace o/

Only prescribed mirtazipine now although I use it sporadically. I suffer from chronic insomnia and anxiety but can't get a benzo a z drug or even pregabalin from my doctors. A cured patient is a lost customer!

Currently:
Lamotrigine 100mg
Bupropion 150mg
Hydroxyzine 25mg
Suvorexant 20mg

Other things I've gotten:
100mg trazadone (nightmares nightmares nightmares)
200mg quietiapine (never again)
300mg gabapentin
100mg hydroxyzine (they reduced it, like wtf)

Lamotrigine works but the other stuff is garbage. Hydroxyzine is only good with opiates. If I got a benzo I wouldn't need any of that, but I've been to rehab before so nobody wants to give me anything.

Last edited:
-30 x 1mg Lorazepam
-30 x 30mg Amphetamine Salt (Generic Adderall)

Nothing crazy, but a very dependable source of extra "umph" when I need to get things accomplished and when I need to take a step back and just relax. Wish I had more per month. I guess the alternative would be to increase the dosage prescribed and break em in half or w/e...

Last edited:
1 mg Clonazepam twice per day
60 mg Vyvanse once per morning
300 mg Buproprion XL once per morning
600 mg Lamotrigine ER once per night
20mg Adderall IR once per afternoon ("booster")
50-100 mg Hydroxyzine PRN

Vyvanse 70mg per day. ADD symptoms and personal meth masher these days. Im safe.
Lithium 300mg 2x per day. Bipolar type II
Gabapentin 300mg 2x per day. Reduce alcohol cravings and calm nerves.
Seroquel 25mg before bed. Antipsychotic. Started taking antipsychotics after my first or first couple major meth psychoses leaving residual effects.
Naltrexone, whatever dose before bed.
Cravings reducer particularly alcohol is my primary reason this was prescribed.
Abilify injection 400mg once per month. My main antipsychotic.
Antabuse, not filled yet pharmacy will have it compounded later today. Will make me sick if I drink. Very.

Abilify injection 400mg once per month. My main antipsychotic.

How do you find the injections? Why have them over tablets?

I’m prescribed 20 mg tablets for bipolar mania and anxiety but because they interfere with meth I frequently stop taking them. Was wondering whether injections might keep me honest.

Although I find the anhedonia on Abilify pretty hard to deal with. It’s like I lose interest in everything.

I’m prescribed 20 mg tablets for bipolar mania and anxiety but because they interfere with meth I frequently stop taking them. Was wondering whether injections might keep me honest.

Although I find the anhedonia on Abilify pretty hard to deal with. It’s like I lose interest in everything.
Abilify doesn't cause me to feel any anhedonia. It actually makes me feel pretty normal, like its a subtle thing. Kind of makes me a little up more than usual.

The injection is weird. I just switched to injections because I was tending to forget my meds (because I was always getting high or drinking) so this was a measure to keep me on, I lost my mind in like suicidal depression at a point a couple weeks ago one day when everything peaked and wound up in hospital. Got a psychiatrists appt and she prescribed IV over pills because its a way to keep me steady

Anyway, the reason it's weird is because its like nothing at first. An injection in the glute which feel like nothing. Then I was asked to hang around for 5 minutes before I left hospital (I go to emerg to do this family doc too far away) and I was fine. So the next afternoon hits around 24 hours later almost and I just felt sick. Sick like shit, like I had a flu and this chemical feeling inside. It wore off after a few hours though and I've been ok ever since. Great actually.

Injections would keep you honest yeah. The abilify does kill the meth quite a bit. Like you'll still get a buzz but it isn't the same. I was constantly not taking my abilify for the same reason. Now, even if I did more meth, I don't have a choice.

Just spent a half hour unsuccessfully trying to convince my psych to prescribe me Wellbutrin. I didn’t say it was for meth cravings but for the depressive phase of bi-polar cause I can’t take SSRI’s. Maybe I should have told him the whole truth - I was tempted but that was a rabbit hole I really didn’t want to go down.

On the plus side he was happy to sign off on 5 months worth of dexamfetamine, seroquel and valium without blinking so at least I’m covered for overamping and comedowns!

This was one of my favorite threads, glad it's back!

Can't really contribute because I'm not prescribed anything and the only thing I've ever been prescribed is tramadol and that was when I broke my foot pretty badly.
Maybe I should try just to see if I can actually get something useful instead of self-medicating all the time. Though I've never even seen a psychologist (much less a psychiatrist), I don't even know if I could be fully honest with them.

gabapentin tizanidine mitrazapam,
wish I had some better shit like u all, I only miss klonipin sometimes but not the withdrawal every month of hell

I'm presribed currently
oxy 20mg x3 a day
0.5mg alzam x2 a day
gabapentin 400mg x3 a day
10mg valium x2 a day

but at anytime i can get most benzos or opiates like tramadol, subutex and codiene as i want or need and also the same with any gabapentinoid. So im sorted when it gets to pharmaceuticals

Dropped to 7.5 mg of methadone today
1mg clonazepam 2x day
10mg baclofen 4x a day but only on days i need it

Contraception
Seroquel
Once a month my beloved Xanax normally 50 pieces / 1 gram
Nomexor
Escitalopram
Amphetaminsulfat

I think that was it.

JJ

EDIT: If the depression does not get better I don't know what to do. It's eating me from inside, that's my feeling. I have never been pessimistic - now I am. I'm sleeping from 10 to 18 hours, but my Psych says thats normal, it is a repression sleep. So that I don't have to think. I hate the depression and I hope it will go away in a while. But what i want to keep is (my Psych was laughing) the GREAT SLEEP.

JJ

Last edited:
Gabapentin 300mg
Sevredol(ir morphine) 50mg
Oxy(longtec er) 60mg
Fluoxetine 60mg but no longer take.

New doctor, again 50 pcs 1mg Pfizer Alprazolam - just chilling on 15 mg.... I love it.... 🥳 <3