• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Constipation for suboxone worse than heroin?

Rubber is soft but u couldnt mush it in two pieces with ur fingers.. u take a cherry or any other soft fruit and squeeze it together it will mush apart. Like bananas... u know what i mean?

But yes bread also has a lot of fiber. I just looked it up and a cup of cherries has 155 grams, two slices of bread has 128 g, and one.banana has 118 g.... so theyre all pretty close

Bread is the worst for causing me constipation I really watch how much I eat unless its brown bread of course but even then I can't have too much fibre or else it feels like I'm giving birth to a dried up massive turd.

Last edited:
If ur constipated i strongly encourage u to try eating a cup of cherries... what do u have to lose by trying? Theyre delicious too!

Out of season now I tried to get some more today but they are gone they only come around for a short while here in Canada anyways. It sucked I like them a lot plus their healthy they taste way better than prunes do too.

You may want to try eating a couple of apples train.Apples (especially the peel)contain pectin,which adds bulk to your stool,helping both constipation and diarrhea.Its so effective that it's the "pectate" in Kaopectate(anti constipation and diarrhea medicine,otc.Didn't know if you have that in Canada but if not u must have similar ).Just thought it worth mentioning for those who didn't know and the apples are good for you anyway so nothing to lose by trying.