• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

If you people are shooting or snorting this stuff you're getting high wrong. Or at the very least, badly (if you're shooting it, then stupidly dangerously).

40mg plugged of the most pure looking crystal shit I've ever seen was like the most crazy DNRI experience I've had. Fuck all the pyrovalerone derivatives, this stuff for me is like shorter acting meth with a bit less of the euphoric kick. Just plug it or swallow it. I will say I got a bunk batch that not even 100's of mg did shit, but the first stuff I had 40 mg was fucking intense. I was smoking a cigarette and just sat there and it burnt out.

I could understand you having a terrible experience if anyone received the same stuff as I got in the second batch, it's supposed to be replaced real soon with different stuff, so time will tell.

What kind of oral dosing did you like with a good batch of EPH?

Just a warning, I suffer from acid reflux and orally dosing ethylphenidate daily over the course of a week gave me esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus). So don't presume just because you can't see any damage with your ROA that it isn't actually doing any damage!
How much and how often were you dosing EPH over the week for this to occur? I've been using 25mg pellets once every couple of days for the past week to help with studying but I'm worried about the damage dosing so frequently could do to my insides...

How much and how often were you dosing EPH over the week for this to occur? I've been using 25mg pellets once every couple of days for the past week to help with studying but I'm worried about the damage dosing so frequently could do to my insides...
I really doubt you're risking any damage of that fashion--at least not with pellets.

50mg doses two times a day swallowed in paper for a week. The muscle between my esophagus and stomach doesn't work so well so I have always had a lot of stomach acid flowing back up, but imagine a mixture of stomach acid and caustic ethylphenidate freely washing up and down my esophagus. I would suspect that if I continued this dosing it would have harmed my stomach lining too, probably lucky I didn't.

It is probably a crazy caustic chemical and is probably safer orally than rectally, it probably flows like this in the amount of harm reduction (oral>rectal>smoked>iv).

It's definitely orally active, so it's the safest, and your stomach is used to dealing with some pretty corrosive stuff, but rectally it didn't seem to be a problem. If you're snorting it though, I bet it hurts like fuck and will quickly deviate your septum.

To people who are having trouble vaporizing ethylphenidate that sucks now gtfo. haha just kidding I have a solution. Heat the EPH at hot and quick as possible (get the lighter like right below the bulb) and don't inhale. fill the chamber then stop applying heat for like 10 or 15 seconds. now inhale. not so bad now is it?

edit: the point of heating it very fast is to get it bubbling and producing vapor BEFORE it starts burning to much. unfortunately the salt form of EPH burns at lower temp than it boils so heating it slowly will give you burnt product that wasnt hot enough to vape, it just burned. You need to get it fucking smoking hard so you get vapor going before it gets too charred and not smokable. that made sense right?

well i fucked up. went on a binge from a 2g bag :S fucked up; ended up using like 10x more the dose i wanted to do haha shit.

not so bad, no idea how much i did. maybe 500ish mg maybe more? i find it very nice, almost like a mix between meth and ritalin. urge to re dose isn;t as bad as coke or mdpv imo, because with Ethylphenidate you comedown so slow, i dont even know when it started. come-down is way more like meth (and sometimes the high can feel similar but way different. clean, but i can tell why ppl hate the feeling tbh. i don't mid it.

snorting is best roa imo, but def the most dangerous. so will have to oral from now on. and low oral doses i could imagine being really good for work, etc.

i don't mind this comedown like i dont mind meth comedown, if dose is low. i hate ritalin comedown more than this.

i can;t really comment because i had other drugs left in system when i did this.. phenibut, and flubromazepam. so i cant really comment at all. i will edit my post once i get more experiance with this drug.

i could imagine this being bad for plugging.. lolwhatzdrugs posted heaps of good info (TY). plugging didnt give me a rush, strange.. snorting did however.. rush is very fucking nice, but lasted like 2 or 3 mins. high aafter can be said it is nice n euphoric. chill , though i think ill have a better experiance when i get another set of scales and no other drugs in system.

how the fuck do yous smoke it? most horrible liquish/plastic taste ever. i never got it to vape right, it is an art... whynaught are you talking about using a bulb for vaping? good post btw, but it sounds so easy but takes much practise sometimes. i think oral doses of 25mg to 50mg are best to use.

i think we are hearing so many problems about the super-bad comedowns is because people use too much. simple. inclduing me hah. less is more with stimulants.

like someone would go out and do fucking 250mg of ritalin would you? this Ethylphenidate feels stronger, and wayyyyy more euhoric than ritalin.

sorry for going on, i should not be posting right now ay. no sleep etc init.

never thought i would see something that is probaly 5 or 10x worse to snort than 2cb... not even making that up. though th ethylphenidate burn goes away super fast, but so fucking stong it can knock u out first time when u dont expect it.(feels like it lol) i think more ppl are going to end up going to the hospital for nose problems if ppl snort this shit

Last edited:
I think I've become dependant on EPH from taking it nearly everyday, I don't get much euphoria at all now unsurprisingly. I get anxiety without it which my diclazepam won't touch (too big tolerance, not taking shit tonnes just to raise it higher), only kratom calms down the anxiety significantly but kratom is so short lasting.

I've always been a downer guy and addicted to benzos for years, I knew the "stimulants don't cause physical withdrawal" was bullshit but didn't realise withdrawal from stims includes anxiety :|, it seems like everything on the planet gives me anxiety :?

Given that it's a pretty potent NDRI... i'm not suprised that it causes psychosis in overdose, or when you use it for 3 days w/o sleeping.

i had it kick in almost straight away last weekend which was weird and good thing as it scared the shit out of me normally it would take at least 3 or 4 days to get to where i was at the weekend

I think I've become dependant on EPH from taking it nearly everyday, I don't get much euphoria at all now unsurprisingly. I get anxiety without it which my diclazepam won't touch (too big tolerance, not taking shit tonnes just to raise it higher), only kratom calms down the anxiety significantly but kratom is so short lasting.

I've always been a downer guy and addicted to benzos for years, I knew the "stimulants don't cause physical withdrawal" was bullshit but didn't realise withdrawal from stims includes anxiety :|, it seems like everything on the planet gives me anxiety :?

do not try using benzos to cope with this ive found out just of late it makes thing a shit load worse in the long run best you can do is just to ride it out if you can with out them now the normal crap about eating and drink is right it will help a shed load with the withdrawals

i had it kick in almost straight away last weekend which was weird and good thing as it scared the shit out of me normally it would take at least 3 or 4 days to get to where i was at the weekend

EPH isn't that potent compared to Ritalin at blocking the noradrenaline transporter. And I've not taken a huge amount of stims but racemix ampthetamine sulphate seems to have a larger effect of noradrenaline.

I've never had had drug induced psychosis thankfully, but have had non-drug induced psychosis that lasted like 10 hours before i realised that the voices coming out the air vents weren't real and that my room wasn't bugged....

simple answer there then is leave the stims before you end up in the same place as me lol i use hear the voices before drug use but now ive got all sorts of issues we are looking in to with the doctors because of 22 years plus of almost daily poly drug abuse :)

I only got psychosis because i was living with strangers which i hated, i'm a very paranoid person and don't really trust anybody. i don't think i could even share a house with a friend without becoming suspicious of their "agenda". The only people I can live with really are with my mum and sister or around my dad's apartment. i don't get the paranoia from them because i've lived with them pretty much my whole life.

i know taking stimulants is a bad idea, but all drug addiction is.

I only got psychosis because i was living with strangers which i hated, i'm a very paranoid person and don't really trust anybody. i don't think i could even share a house with a friend without becoming suspicious of their "agenda". The only people I can live with really are with my mum and sister or around my dad's apartment. i don't get the paranoia from them because i've lived with them pretty much my whole life.

No, you experienced psychosis because you were abusing psychostimulants (unless you weren't... then you really don't need to be messing with stimulants).

That you think you got them 'only' because of where you were living is probably merely because that's where you experienced the psychosis, so it biased your psychosis and/or your perception of it or how it works. It sounds like you're already a paranoid person.

i know taking stimulants is a bad idea, but all drug addiction is.

It isn't so black and white. There are drugs which are worse for some people to use, and drugs that are worse for all people. Getting drunk every day is objectively worse than smoking weed every day. One is hepatotoxic, the other isn't - not that you should do either everyday, or at all.

If you're already a paranoid person who has already experienced psychosis (either with or without stimulants), then increasing your dopamine levels with stimulants, or really anything that releases dopamine into synapses/increases synaptic dopamine levels/decreases the levels or action of DAT (which removes dopamine from the synapses), is going to be a bad idea.

If you're going to do it, go slow (with the size of the doses, and the intervals between doses), try not to stay up more than a day at a time, if you do then definitely NOT 2 days, force yourself to eat (EPH doesn't really kill my appetite, this is pretty unique among stimulants for me) and stay hydrated - follow these tips for the most harm reduction.

Really, lower and less frequent doses and not staying up for days are the most effective two things for keeping you sane and physically healthy.

Last edited:
I wasn't taking any drugs at the time, sorry if i didn't make that obvious.

Then it goes for you it goes 10,000x more to be careful with stimulants or other drugs that, as I said: "releases dopamine into synapses/increases synaptic dopamine levels/decreases the levels or action of DAT (which removes dopamine from the synapses."

Dopamine isn't definitively linked to all psychotic disorders, but it's closely enough linked that we know that drugs that agonize it's receptors or increase it's concentrations cause or increase behavioral effects which sure look psychotic and/or deluded/paranoid, and dopamine antagonists (things that in general do the opposite to the quoted stuff) seem to help remove psychoses and delusions.

If you have already had troubles with delusions or paranoia then psychostimulants can and will (if not abstained from or treated extremely carefully) only make things worse.

No one ever did a stimulant while paranoid about 'them' doing 'something' to them, and had it go away or get better.

I don't mean to preach at you, I just want you to be careful

Last edited:
I can't believe all the complaints about insufflation, yet it still seems to be the most common roa.

I will be getting some this week and will probably use it rectally, or IV depending how I react. Im thinking of having 1-2 drinks before I administer 25mg. After the allergy test ofcourse.

The only stimulants ive used is Meth. Could someone ethylphenidates pro sexual effects? Ive heard good thimgs about NDRI's when it comes to sex.

It's a very good stimulant, doubly so plugged at about 40-50mg.

Very clever!! A few months ago I was reading up on how to make your own time release pills. Drinking measured quanities of a drink laced with eph seems like a much more simple/effective way to go about things.

So does ethyl disolve 100% in water? it won't like all sink to the bottle, coz i sometimes get tired on psychs and am getting some ethyl for that reason