• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

i just got an email offering blue eph anyone else heard of it or even had any ?

Daymn this stuff is so caustic, i already knew that but fuck didnt expect it to be this bad!!! Nose hurts, blowing out blood, sinus hurts at the back of my throat, glands on the right hand side of my neck hurt, maybe the cold i may or may not have is contributing, but the cold symptoms started the day after first snorting it, kinda figured the mucous build up was from the ethylphenidate?

How much is too much with this stuff? Ive been going for 12 hours, done no more than 200mg over those hours but have combined it with GBL, Etizolam & a few drinks, im fairly certain without the GABA drugs id have been feeling like death hours ago & knocked my self out with some Quetiapine. But yeahhh makes it a bit hard to judge if im approaching dangerous territory as i have a decent amount of etizolam flowing around.... Think i will call it quits for the night but yeah would like to know a rough estimate of whats "safe" as ive seen people talk about taking 200mg at once & crazy shit like that, so ima bit confused.

200mg in 12h should be fine. Now obviously if you feel like shit, don't take any more, but I don't think you're in any danger yet. Still, are you sure it was only 200mg? EPH is caustic but not that much, snorting 200mg in 12h shouldn't screw up your nose that bad.

What's safe depends on tolerance, those that use it more often become tolerant and can take much more than you did in 12h and feel fine. Oh, and do a favor to your nose and either use oral or plugging.

How much is too much with this stuff? Ive been going for 12 hours, done no more than 200mg over those hours but have combined it with GBL, Etizolam & a few drinks, im fairly certain without the GABA drugs id have been feeling like death hours ago & knocked my self out with some Quetiapine. But yeahhh makes it a bit hard to judge if im approaching dangerous territory as i have a decent amount of etizolam flowing around.... Think i will call it quits for the night but yeah would like to know a rough estimate of whats "safe" as ive seen people talk about taking 200mg at once & crazy shit like that, so ima bit confused.

If you're on a dose that you need gabagerics or you feel things would go south without them, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Those are first-line drugs for stimulant overdose.... that you perceive this danger and are pushing it that far should tell you that you're not in a safe place.

40mg had me blown for 8 hours, the euphoria hit so hard I almost puked my guts out but it slowly went away. I didn't push it much further. As for it being caustic, rectally dosing heavily diluted in water didn't seem too bad - from what I read and the looks of it (like rock salt) I wasn't about to snort that shit, if rectally it had caused ANY discomfort it would have been done entirely orally.

Why stick stuff up your nose, especially stims, when there are other less acutely/chronically irritating ROAs with high bioavailability?

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/726189-Legality-of-Importing-Ethylphenidate-in-2014

I'm not getting any responses there. Perhaps I should have asked all that here to begin with. In a nutshell, as of 2014, how likely am I to receive an order of ethylphenidate shipped from the UK to the US? Have things changed significantly enough that I should instead my order to be intercepted?

You're in the US? "Wikipedia says: Legal status Unscheduled (US) (UK)" which is accurate.

So I would guess close to 100%, but you never know if they'll really know what it is, know you probably shouldn't have it and throw it away though it isn't illegal to order or possess, unless it is in individual dosage units/marked for human consumption. If you're ordering a whole lot, I'd test the waters and order a tiny bit and see, though there's not much of a reason why they should stop it.

There are people supplying it in the United States, but as you know, you'll have to find all that stuff yourself as it's not allowed. Just preemptively mentioning it because I can see the question moving in that direction as you have 7 posts - Welcome to Bluelight where the light is blue, and get high too!

To sum it up:

a few grams of a non-scheduled substance, clearly marked with a professional looking label and not marked for human consumption or individual dosage units (better, marked 'not for human consumption'), and not with paraphernalia and you're fine, if it is taken you will not be prosecuted as it is an unscheduled substance. I however just avoid the hassle and forget about customs.... domestic from a known supplier or fuck it. Now get it pressed in pills with little dolphins and colored and you're going to jail. Since no one with a brain will sell it to you in the latter form, you're fairly safe. Even without the label I mentioned (as long as it isn't marked for human consumption, tons of 40-50 mg bags anything that says "I'm an individual dosage unit," or anything which implies "I'm supposed to be consumed"), even with crummy packaging, even from a place with no return address, if they seize it you're not risking arrest for a few grams of this, probably even for a whole lot. I don't think there are any convictions just for someone ordering an analogue in bulk internationally

From your other posts, it is smart to stay away from anyone who's site, or communications or anything of that sort implies that it is to be consumed. Trip reports, dosage, anything more than straight up analytical reports from NMR/GC-MS is a warning sign that says go elsewhere.

:)

Last edited:
Thanks, that's a surprisingly comforting answer. I know not to ask around for vendors here. Most of the ones that I've found in the states have scam written all over them or are just begging for the DEA to get involved. Besides, I don't think I'd pass the word along about a good vendor once I found one for everyone to see. Considering the nature of the business, it's probably a good sign if a vendor has limited publicity.

200mg in 12 hours should be fine. im on about 250mg 11 hours in as is. feel a little big cagey, a pyrazolam wouldn't go a miss. Kinda anxious, dry mouth, jaw jiggles - but I'm nowhere near danger level. And I'm not exactly a big guy.

The second question may be a bit trickier as I know as it's a reasonably new research chemical, not a great deal is known about it. As I said, I always snort - this is because I know oral bioavailability is far lower. However, I was wondering if anyone happened to know an approximate bioavailability for the various methods of administration. The ones I'm interested in most are insufflation, sublingual, oral and smoking (no idea if all of these would even work at all) but I'd also be interested to know the bioavailabilities of plugging, IVing and IMing, even though I'll never do these (except perhaps plugging), and any other RoAs you guys can think of.

Sorry for going on a bit, I took some fairly recently so am feeling quite speedy so am probably chatting a bit more than necessary - thanks in advance for any help :)

I've no percentage numbers here specifically for ethylphenidate, except the Ki values for the dextro isomer and the racemate. But with most drugs it generally works like this, with the highest on the list tending to be the highest bioavailablity and/or speed of onset:

IV (99%+)
Smoking/Vaprozation (can be up to 95% as available depending on equipment and skill - possibly slightly higher. almost as fast as IV in most cases. It was almost never be faster.)
Rectal (90%+, slower onset than IV &/ Smoke-vape)
IM (?? % probably depends alot on the solubility. Could be faster or slower onset than rectal again depending on the drug)
Snorted (?? % again solubility here. Then theres if those anterior nares get stuffed etc etc... lower than all of the above, but faster onset than rectal & possibly IM)
Oral (?? % lots of factors at play here. Probably the slowest onset of them).

I havent touched on SC or sublingual.

First time trying this stuff it felt kind a like a slightly less euphoric and cleaner (way less noradrenaline effect) version of speed (amp sulphate).

Now when it I take it (rectally) I get rarely any euphoria and mainly anxiety. I always get anxiety from stim comedowns (I have anxiety disorder) but not usually from the main high. I'll try not taking it for a week and then try again, overall it's mediocre as hell, not to mention you can't snort it (or at least shouldn't be if you don't want your nose to fall off).

^I have come across two batches of the d isomer that even in large amounts were surprisingly easy on the nose, that being said it is still a poor RoA as it causes compulsive redosing(not that you all didn't already know that). My least favorite thing about this one is that it causes me to ramble in every thread I open:p. Has anyone used small oral doses as an effective study aid?

Was this confirmed by an independent lab to be pure d-threo-eph or just stated by the vendor? Because even all racemic eph doesn't have the same causticity.

>Has anyone used small oral doses as an effective study aid?
Yes, and it works. Don't have time for details, if you don't find them I'll explain tonight.

I found that all it did in any reasonable dose was promote wakefulness, very unlike methylphenidate in that regard.

Who's to say what a reasonable dose is. You want to get high don'tchya?

edit: I'm just kidding don't snort a fat thingerdoodle of this stuff if you don't want to

I should have clarified, a reasonable dose for studying. I have snorted some decent sized line, toothpick sized. I recently allowed some on who likes cocaine to try some and I was worried they might have a heart attack, he made lines the length or 1.5 credit cards and about 4-5mm thick! He didn't get a heart attack I just thought those were insanely large lines, and he did a few of them. Just so no one gets the wrong idea I do have a very accurate scale which I use for more potent things.

Was this confirmed by an independent lab to be pure d-threo-eph or just stated by the vendor? Because even all racemic eph doesn't have the same causticity.

It was stated by a vendor who is known for discontinuing/turning down alot of popular products over the slightest impurities. I've also had a sample of racemic eph from another source that produced noticeably different effects.

This stuff isn't amazing but currently i'm not at uni or in a job atm so can't stop taking it to help the godawful boredom. Will try my best not not to order any more when I run out (I've been a benzo addict for years, don't want any more addictions).

With alcohol it's quite nice, reduces the anxiety. I find now i have to redose every hour and a half or the anxious comedown starts to kick in.

Will this stuff cause psychosis to an individual with schizophrenia, but knows how to dose correctly and handle come downs, basically a young but experienced stim user?