• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] MDA Discussion

Do you find MDA more stimulating or sedating?

• stimulating

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • sedating

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
The first and only time I took MDA, I was completely floored at 105mg and my girlfriend got sick. This weekend we were thinking of trying some again w/ a dose of 95mg for me and 85mg for her. Think these dosages sound about right or will that be too low? This is the same MDA that we took the first time and I have tested it with my marquis and simons. We were also thinking of redosing with some methylone later on in the night but that is not a for sure thing yet.

I find MDA to be much more varying than MDMA, it can effect different people in wildly different ways. The first thing I have to ask is.. did you test this product?

Assuming that you did, though, seems all spot on for me. Some people are lucky and don't get comedowns (for now, that is. Keep pushing it and I'm sure you will eventually..) and other's just get more out of a dose than even people smaller than them. MDA lasts quite a long time, and isn't really THAT hallucinogenic. Every once in a while you'll get some great visuals, but most of the time it's just background visuals or noticing things in the corner of your eyes that aren't really there

Good :)

Hm, I guess technically it would be more hallucinogenic than even acid haha, but much less visual.. you actually see things that aren't there. It doesn't have much of the psychedelic mindstate though, I guess that's more of what I meant.

It's an amazing drug, but I find it a bit lacking on it's own. It's definitely in my top 3, but without some MDMA to kick in the empathy it can feel a bit dry IMO. It seems to last at least 6 hours for me, up to 8 if I redose. I get pretty awful hangovers after high doses of MDA though.. they seem to last longer than MDMA as well. It definitely needs some more care but man, it's fucking spectacular.

I MEGA'd this up for you, hope you don't mind

Fantastic. Thank you.
What kind of doses are you talking about?
And yes now that I consider it, the mind state is very bare and not with the same empathogenic feeling. But every drug is different, so it's a bit unfair to compare it.
It is a bit lacking as an empathogen compared to MDMA, and a bit lacking as a psychedelic compared to LSD, but the fact that its both unlike any other drug is why I fell in love with it.
I too feel as though it would be great to combine with MDMA. Or also with maybe LSD. Or with marijuana to enhance all aspects. All four would be a fucking trip and a half. But then what is it on its own if you need to combine it to get what one considers 'full effect'? I guess by that its a shitty drug, but it is still something great on its own.

So what's the best setting to take mda maybe mda+MDMA at home/ rave/ reggae /bluegrasss show or other I have a dragonfly an some reboots an dolphins. What would b better the fly bye it self or with a reboot/dolphin or half a reboot/dolphin?

Those all sound great, but personally I prefer taking drugs at home. I didn't find any musical enhancement the one time I went to a concert on MDMA.
It would be helpful to say what chemicals are in each of those pills. If the MDA alone won't be enough then I would definitely take the MDMA with it.

Fantastic. Thank you.
What kind of doses are you talking about?
And yes now that I consider it, the mind state is very bare and not with the same empathogenic feeling. But every drug is different, so it's a bit unfair to compare it.
It is a bit lacking as an empathogen compared to MDMA, and a bit lacking as a psychedelic compared to LSD, but the fact that its both unlike any other drug is why I fell in love with it.
I too feel as though it would be great to combine with MDMA. Or also with maybe LSD. Or with marijuana to enhance all aspects. All four would be a fucking trip and a half. But then what is it on its own if you need to combine it to get what one considers 'full effect'? I guess by that its a shitty drug, but it is still something great on its own.

IMO it's the best mixer drug out there. Yet still, if I could only take one substance for the rest of my life, it would likely be MDA just because it has such great all around effects.

it's kind of an odd drug, but I'm in love with it. I find that anything over 250mg spread throughout the night is what gives me bad hangovers though, with MDMA I can get away with 300mg if I'm lucky

@SH, I find MDA to be best in small group environments. MDMA is probably better for dancing the night away, MDA tends to floor me the fuck out haha

Thinking about taking some MDA at a show this coming Friday. Last week I took 4-FA (Wednesday night) as well as 25B-NBOMe (Friday). Should I expect cross-tolerance? Suggested dose?

I love mda! Had an amazing trip at edc vegas last year and done a couple times with my girl at home.
My doses have ranged from 100-150mgs and its always a wild night.
I often have lingering stimulation from mda well into 10-12 hour mark.
And of courses I tested it with a kit before ingesting.

As far as the trip its hard to explain.
I get massively stimulated on the come up and floored at the same time its Sometimes overwhelming. Lacks the empathy of a good does of mdma but is great for chillin and talking. Great to combine with whippets cigarettes and marijuana.
Once when I was kissimg my girl while trippin it totally felt like I had sunglasses on and as I mentioned it to my lady she said the same thing. Lol
You get small visual distortions and light set ups are awesome. Turns into a real brain fuck for me when I come down. Makes its so I can't sleep either.

Still one of my favorite doc. Would love to mix it with some lsd mdma 2CB or ketamine.

Thinking about taking some MDA at a show this coming Friday. Last week I took 4-FA (Wednesday night) as well as 25B-NBOMe (Friday). Should I expect cross-tolerance? Suggested dose?

There might be some minor cross-tolerance from the 4-FA but not much. I personally find 100mg with two 50mg boosters later on to be perfect for me. Too much higher and I don't get much more of a high but a significantly worse crash. I'm more sensitive to MDA than I am to MDMA. I usually would bomb 150mg of MDMA to start with and use 60-80mg boosters.

I greatly prefer MDA to MDMA. It feels a lot more "real" than MDMA does and the psychedelic edge is there along with visuals at the peak and the comedown and it lasts longer than MDMA as well. Its a great time, just be sure to take it easy because it is a beast if you abuse it.

^ Two boosters?

Not shooting you down but don't you physically feel your brain being almost on fire as it tries to process all of it?

Call me tin-foil-hat-man but anything over 200mg MDA/MDMA/etc I can actually feel my whole body being overworked and my brain pretty much dissolving as the euphoria rises, and the next day especially MDA, for me the next day IS HORRIFYING. None of this Tuesday business in that scenario.

I like how you think it is more real though, I get what you mean I think the same. :)

^ Two boosters?

Not shooting you down but don't you physically feel your brain being almost on fire as it tries to process all of it?

Call me tin-foil-hat-man but anything over 200mg MDA/MDMA/etc I can actually feel my whole body being overworked and my brain pretty much dissolving as the euphoria rises, and the next day especially MDA, for me the next day IS HORRIFYING. None of this Tuesday business in that scenario.

Well 100mg + 50 + 50 is 200 so we are pretty much in agreeance about 200 being the threshold before the immediate cliff at 201 LOL

Most of the time, I only used one booster. MDA has a good 6 hour peak for me (usually peaks once and then tapers a bit before having a second peak about 3/4 the intensity of the first one in my experience) and it keeps me up for many hours after I come down because I'm staring at the half-delirious hallucinations along with being residually stimulated.

That's why I posted the dosage that I usually use for MDMA though. A lot of people think that 150mg is a lot of MDMA and to me, its just not.

That said, its been about 2 years since I've had either MDMA or MDA so 150mg or 100mg of either, respectively, would have me absolutely obliterated I'm sure.

I should also note that for all but the first few months of my rolling career, I have been prescribed benzos daily which I've heard both sides of the argument on whether or not benzos blunt a roll when you have a daily tolerance to them so take that into account when viewing my usage.

I usually would bomb 150mg of MDMA to start with and use 60-80mg boosters.

My OCD is going fucking AWOL hahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry

Can we still cuddle gently

bbi

"rolling career" I legit read modelling career HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well, from the first times you did experience MDxx compare that to the times you did roll when you were on your prescription, is there a major difference?

(Naturally, of course, we can't get that "first high" back especially with MD IME, but from what you have noticed what do you think?)

My OCD is going fucking AWOL hahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry

Can we still cuddle gently

bbi

"rolling career" I legit read modelling career HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well, from the first times you did experience MDxx compare that to the times you did roll when you were on your prescription, is there a major difference?

(Naturally, of course, we can't get that "first high" back especially with MD IME, but from what you have noticed what do you think?)

Well my OCD has to point out that you are talking about my MDMA use in that quote, not my MDA use ;)

Modeling career LMAO!

As for the combination... I really don't know. I can tell you that I have actually rolled HARDER than my first few times while on benzos but there was also a HUGE difference in quality as well. My first pill was a pink cupid - MDA/caff/meth - this one specifically since my buddy sent it in -> http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=1259

As you can see 20 caff, 10 MDA, 1 meth. I thought it had more MDA than that but in actuality, that probably explains why I needed two of them to finally start rolling the first time although my later uses I only ever needed one pill of these. Sensitization? *shrug*

All that CO really had when I started rolling were MDE/pseudoephedrine/MDA/MDMA/Caff at best: http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=1349 (those airplanes were fucking bomb to be honest, the MDE:MDA:MDMA ratio was perfect but the comedown required copious amounts of alcohol if you wanted any sleep)

I've had much better pills and at the end I was getting moon rocks. Its really hard to draw a conclusion.

I can tell you that taking a Xanax while rolling always removed my anxiety without killing a roll that was already going on. Same with Klonopin and Valium although the effect on anxiety wasn't as profound.

Good lord that is a lot of caffeine in a pill!

One real gem Australia miraculously had this year contained 1 part caffeine even then I thought WTF caffeine, the tests for it were coming up real strong MDA so I was happy with 9/10 MDA

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2780

Those Airplanes look freakin' sweet.

All I can imagine is someone sitting on a couch constantly moving their upper body in a helicopter 360 degree motion like just swaying around while the MDA & MDMA slightly keep the user's eyes barely open in between wiggles with a little smile on their face.

Klonopin didn't dull it as much as Xanax? Not thinking of dosages here but is it wrong to be thinking "that should not happen at all"?

Apologies for the possible hijack errybody hahahahahhaha its relevant

All I can imagine is someone sitting on a couch constantly moving their upper body in a helicopter 360 degree motion like just swaying around while the MDA & MDMA slightly keep the user's eyes barely open in between wiggles with a little smile on their face.

That's hilarious! Actually what they did to me is make me writhe around in ecstasy complete with extremely loud moaning that made people feel awkward and extremely jealous at the same time haha.

Caffeine is probably the most common pill cutting agent for pills here. We've had some really nasty pills come through back in my day and now they are all piperazine combinations of garbage. I think part of it has to do with how far we are from the ports of entry on the coast. Pills generally were cleaner the closer you were to the west or south east coastlines.

Klonopin didn't dull it as much as Xanax? Not thinking of dosages here but is it wrong to be thinking "that should not happen at all"?

Well Klonopin doesn't have a rush to it and operates more on a steady state plasma level than Xanax does so it kind of makes sense.

It could also be that MDA just isn't susceptible to benzos. I got ahold of a small amount of pure MDA back in 2010 and I took too much and tried to kick it down with Valium and failed miserably. I wouldn't say that it made me higher but it didn't lower the high either. Alcohol did though just like it does with MDMA.

I love mda! Had an amazing trip at edpc vegas last year and done a couple times with my girl at home.
My doses have ranged from 100-150mgs and its always a wild night.
I often have lingering stimulation from mda well into 10-12 hour mark.
And of courses I tested it with a kit before ingesting.

As far as the trip its hard to explain.
I get massively stimulated on the come up and floored at the same time its Sometimes overwhelming. Lacks the empathy of a good does of mdma but is great for chillin and talking. Great to combine with whippets cigarettes and marijuana.
Once when I was kissimg my girl while trippin it totally felt like I had sunglasses on and as I mentioned it to my lady she said the same thing. Lol
You get small visual distortions and light set ups are awesome. Turns into a real brain fuck for me when I come down. Makes its so I can't sleep either.

Still one of my favorite doc. Would love to mix it with some lsd mdma 2CB or ketamine.

The sunglasses is a very common MDA visual. It can also sometimes happen with very large MDMA doses. I was once at a small house party and we had about 20 people seeing the glasses. It's one of the most bizarre and fascinating effects of all drugs to me. It's easy enough to mentally process color saturation, morphing and patterning as an effect but the glasses just blows my mind. The only thing that comes close is DiPT auditory disturbances. I would love to hear folks theories on what causes this very unique hallucination.

The sunglasses is a very common MDA visual. It can also sometimes happen with very large MDMA doses. I was once at a small house party and we had about 20 people seeing the glasses. It's one of the most bizarre and fascinating effects of all drugs to me. It's easy enough to mentally process color saturation, morphing and patterning as an effect but the glasses just blows my mind. The only thing that comes close is DiPT auditory disturbances. I would love to hear folks theories on what causes this very unique hallucination.

Glasses and tattoos are what I noticed the most on MDA. Very strange indeed. Nobody even told me about them before I started seeing them either.

MDA and MDMA visuals are odd anyway. They are completely unlike other phenethylamine visuals (I have no experience with non-MDO phenethylamines like DOI, DOC, etc). My buddy called it "Nicktendoland" - I kind of agree with him. I've watched cartoons on the wall, played Tetris on the windshield, observed Ms Pacman smack Pacman out of the sky with a baseball bat while on MDA and camping, and my first time rolling I observed candy blocks of rainbow colors - complete with letters on them - running on my blanket like a train.

Those are just off the top of my head. I've seen some really intense stuff. The tattoos were the most intricate visuals I've ever had on MDA by far though.

Crazy awesome stuff.

Always wanted to try MDA. Never seen it around these parts. I love to candy flip so it sure sounds like it's something I'd fall in love with :D