• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] MDA Discussion

Do you find MDA more stimulating or sedating?

• stimulating

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • sedating

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
The sooner you take the booster the more effective it will be, after the first hour that major flood of serotonin causes a HUGE amount of tolerance. Any additional doses after that will be much, much less effective and the side effects will become more and more pronounced the longer you wait.

MDA lasts a good 5-6 hours already, with a single redose around the first hour mark it can easily last 7-8. I see no real reason to dose so late, it seems to me like you'd just be prolonging the comedown instead of actually intensifying the peak. With MDMA or methylone, I might understand... but with MDA I just don't get that.

Last time I did mda I started with 125mgs and then like 40mgs nasal around 3-3.5 hours in and found it increased the intensity not by a ton but definitely noticeable as well as the duration. Also mixed some racemic K and dmt with it. Was still feeling some mild effects 11-12 hours after my first dose. The time before that I did 100mgs oral+55mg oral,25mg nasal both 2 hours in and another small nasal dose around 30mg later on with lots of S-isomer K throughout the night. The comedown for both was very smooth and I had a nice after glow the next day. I can't say the same for the come-up on my last roll though; I got extremely sick and vomited an hour in which has never happened to me on mdxx before even on very massive doses I stupidly took when I was younger. Thankfully by the 2 hour mark I was fine.

It's kinda weird that I never really got any bad depression when coming down or the next day but the same can't be said for the physical effects.

Sucks I only have 65mgs of mda left but if I plug it I know I'll get something worthwhile out of it. At first I was thinking of mixing it with the mdma pressie I have been saving but while it's an amazing combo Iv'e already done it multiple times and know what it will feel like. I think I might mix some 2c-b with it instead. Planning to plug the mda first see how that dose effects me since I've never plugged it before and then plug a low dose of 2c-b once it peaks. Of coarse I'll be adding lots of k and maybe a bit of dmt. Not planning to do it anytime soon though.

Since there is so much scarce information about MDA, let me tell you about the peak my second time taking it.

I was at a party in Denver... Dropped a pink cupid (I believe I posted links earlier in this thread... they were dirty bastards Caff, MDA, meth), was feeling good, decided to drop another one...

Most of this was and still is a blur, I got a lot of it from third party explanations but I remember the music experience perfectly. Like it was happening right now it is so vivid.

One of my favorite local DJs hit the decks and I happened to start dancing. I love hard trance and he was throwing the hard dance down like you wouldn't believe. I hit the dance floor and just started moving with the music. Next thing I know, I feel electricity shooting through my body and I start seeing music notes flying out of the DJ booth and into me. As each music note hit me, I felt a physical sensation like I was being blasted with infinite waves of energy and I remember that everything around me disappeared. All that existed in that universe. In that time. On that plane. Was my soul, the DJ, and the music. I continued to progressively get more and more fucked up. This whole time, people were dumping water bottles on me to keep me from collapsing. I was completely in the zone and non-responsive to anyone around me.

When his set ended and the next DJ killed the music and restarted it, I snapped out of it and spent the night answering questions about what the hell possessed me because nobody had ever seen me dance hard and even more to the point, nobody had ever seen me dance well. I always was an out of place awkward white boy on the dance floor. That night changed me in so many ways. The rest of the roll was spent breaking down social barriers. I was pretty much a total reclusive and distrusting person (for good reason but I digress) but that night, I was hugging and kissing everyone (male, female, didn't really give a shit), I made a ton of friends that night (most of them I still talked to after I came down too - something that is unique to MDA with me. MDMA relationships are pretty much over with a few exceptions when I come down) and here's the best part... I had to work at 7AM... So I was eating half a pill every few hours to keep my energy at work up - had one of my best sales days I ever had at that job. LMAO

The crash was BRUTAL though. When I got home, mind you I had been eating pills since 9PM the night before and it was now 4 in the afternoon, I had a few beers until I passed out. I don't remember much of the next two days but my friends ended up over at my place taking care of me, I know that much.

Anyway... MDA has a magic with music that few other drugs can touch.

Sorry that was so scattered. You have to remember this happened all the way back in 2004.

Dude you have no idea how badly that part makes me want to try MDA... if only I could find the stuff, that sounds too good to be true lol.

MDA + LSD =me dancing till the sun came up. Amazing combo. I'd save for festivals or at home. Pretty whacky whacky

Bump, would like some more input on this poll...

if the results lean heavily towards people saying it's more energetic, I might give it a shot at a "massive" rave on New Years but being floored there would be a massive problem (pun intended ;) )

Folley, its definitely stimulating. MDA actually has a speedy edge to it unlike MDMA which can be almost sedating.

^... WAT?!?!

I find the -exact- opposite to be true. I've taken pills tested on ecstasydata to be pure MDA and was completely floored, literally rubbing my body into a massage chair for an hour :p

^... WAT?!?!

I find the -exact- opposite to be true. I've taken pills tested on ecstasydata to be pure MDA and was completely floored, literally rubbing my body into a massage chair for an hour :p

LOL!

Okay maybe I should put it this way.

REASONABLE doses of MDA I can't sit still.

I should be a lot more specific.

MDA is stimulating in that you won't come down from an MDA pill and go to sleep. You're likely going to be up for a number of hours afterwards and its pretty much impossible to sleep while you're intoxicated and you're less likely to get tired at an event.

MDMA is much less physically stimulating. I can sleep after the peak is over and if I don't redose, I'm ready to go home after 3 to 4 hours which makes partying all night difficult.

Both of them can leave you unable to function. I'd even go on a limb and say that MDA may actually be easier to get completely floored on than MDMA at an equivalent dose (ie., 200mg of MDMA most can still keep their wits about them while 200mg of MDA its damn near impossible to even talk) (note that I do not advocate such high doses, I am just making an example here), and that unlike MDMA, MDA doesn't really seem to have a ceiling which can be disastrous in the wrong situation.

Technically though, MDA is physically stimulating while MDMA tends to a lot more neutral with physical stimulation. MDA will bump my resting by 20-30BPM while MDMA is more like 10-15 and sometimes doesn't raise it at all.

Last edited:
I took a pretty light one compared to what I normally take though.. It was a single ~100mg pill followed by half an hour or two later.

I could understand how MDA would keep you up and partying longer but it seems for me at least the peak is much more "mongy" and is more likely to leave me floored

I guess mongy is a way to put it. That's kind of what I meant by stoning.

Its hard to characterize stimulation with regards to MDMA and MDA though because they are both stimulants that can feel quite different from any other stimulants.

I agree that its pretty easy to get floored on MDA but its also more potent than MDMA in my experience, I was just throwing out that it has a steep dose/response curve compared to MDMA. You would never catch me taking 200mg of MDA... Ai yi yi!

From what I've read unlike MDMA which is pretty much not stimulating at all, MDA can vary sometimes it will have your floored with jelly legs or up and running around like a madman...

I recently got a hold of some crystal mda over the summer

Well having a couple rigs left over from being a heroin addict I decided to iv some
80mg iv was pretty intense, especially it being about an hour or so after the initial 100mg bombed orally and a bump of k

Santana live from the fillmore never sounded so good
In no way do I suggest anyone iv mda or mdma with out some serious bl knowledge and experience

I'm wondering what kind of doses people use when combining the two. If 120mg is an average dose of MDMA, what would it be for a combination? 60/60?

MDA is a much deeper, mental, psychedelic drug, that still has a HUGE pronounced roll. Honestly, I prefer it hands down to MDMA. If you had two equal doses, of 99% pure tested MDMA vs MDA, and could study the effect of each separately (theoretically), youd find MDA to be much more flooring.

However, nowadays.... while a lot of "molly" isnt MDMA or MDA at all...

through legit sources of mine and acquaintances , Ive been coming across a lot more MDMA/MDA mix on the street. Seems to be the damn good sweet spot. Cant go wrong I personally find it the PERFECT mix for going out for a fun night. Whereas I find MDA perfect for kicking it inside with the friends, playing games and talking about old times. Throw in 10-15mg of amphetamine and you are set for body-gasms.

I love MDA but I find it to be a bit lacking on it's own, just a tad bit of MDMA (~50mg) will turn that all around into an intensely blissful roll. There's already a thread discussion the combo though, so we should try not to stray from the actual question at hand here.

The difference is... MDA is better lol. And both is the best.

I'd take it over MDMA itself any day lol.

I get plenty of empathy om MDA just not quite as much as MDMA lol.

brighter colors, cooler visuals, longer duration

MDMA vs MDA

What do you like more and why? mda or mdma? I personally think a mixture of 25% mda and 75% mdma is the best roll. Has anyone tried candyflips with both and can give a comparison? I think I need to try a candyflip with just mda next time.

Is it safe to take syrian rue or b. caapi while candyflipping btw? Id assume not since theyre maoi's but if you could take them with a candyflip, thatd be a pretty amazing trip:).