The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah NP. I haven't chilled w/ him in a few weeks and haven't really came on here either, but then I saw that post and was like WTF, that's my dog yo. He's trying to get house arrest and a bond, my guess is he violated his probation at his last court hearing lol.

Relieved that he is ok,sux to be in The clink for xmas but it sure as hell is better then dead,hang in there chinko.

I called that shit. And yeah fuck that faggot that posted that. Thanks for clearing it up lil c, you're the man.

Hang in there chink.

Fucked up thing to post. Glad he's OK, and can't wait to hear what happened. He got pulled over a few months back and was able to swallow the dope fast enough to get away with it, so maybe his number was just up. Very few people go that long with copping without getting popped. I know he's been busted for other things, but never dope.

Yeah NP. I haven't chilled w/ him in a few weeks and haven't really came on here either, but then I saw that post and was like WTF, that's my dog yo. He's trying to get house arrest and a bond, my guess is he violated his probation at his last court hearing lol.

First post in this thread...Dirty Pee is better than a dope charge, but would they even hold him just for that?

I guess it depends on priors and how much probation he had...

Chinky was talking about getting clean maybe this will help him stay clean. Godspeed old buddy Chinky hope you can get a good lawyer to get you out of trouble. When you read this tell us the story. I'm gonna just make up a story and say your connect was under survailence and the dea and undercovers were watching him. They saw a hand off and thought you were the big fish they were trying to land. And before you could swallow the dope you had a dozen swat team members surrounding your car with shotguns and M4 carbines aimed at your head just waiting to reapolster the interior of your car with your brains.

The above story was entirely fiction.

Fucked up thing to post. Glad he's OK, and can't wait to hear what happened. He got pulled over a few months back and was able to swallow the dope fast enough to get away with it, so maybe his number was just up. Very few people go that long with copping without getting popped. I know he's been busted for other things, but never dope.

Yeah it always happens eventually. If you get lucky, you can make a good run for a lot of years before the shoe drops and you do get busted, and even then.. you hope it's not that nasty of a charge.

We all get screwed eventually though. :\

My guess would be he pissed dirty for weed. But we're all just speculating, so this is pretty pointless conversation now that we know he is still alive.

Lets get back on topic, how's dope in the chi? Where you people copping at lately? How are the narcos on the west side lately? (I can answer that one, its hot as always)

My beloved alien bag spot seems to have disappeared, but I'll chk back there maybe tomorrow. Orange bags are on and off, usually not good though... I found a nice dub spot with big blue bags where u gota knock on a window, 1 dub got me good. They were huge, I snorted some on the way back just to make it so I don't have to put like .75 of powder in one shot. There's some fkn awesome tar going around also... I did .15 in a shot and it put me out.

Last edited:
sorry for the confusion. By RIP, I meant remanded in prison. again sorry for the confusion.

^ good excuse. 8(

You should have said something about jail. Rip is usually worldwide for "rest in peace", not "remanded in prison".

^ its a shithead move. He should at minimum get an infraction for that bullshit. Then lying on top of it to cover it up is even worse. What a fucking douche.

I gotta say, thats a pretty good cover up (shitty thing to do, no doubt) because really, what other excuse could you use for RIP that relates to the fact chinky got sent to jail? Obviously the dude is a fuckin douche, but you gotta give props where props are due.

Also, i hope that fag gets at least a temp ban, because god knows Ive been infracted/banned for much less.

I gotta say, thats a pretty good cover up (shitty thing to do, no doubt) because really, what other excuse could you use for RIP that relates to the fact chinky got sent to jail? Obviously the dude is a fuckin douche, but you gotta give props where props are due.

Haha that's what I was thinking. I was like if he is British it would make perfect sense. But no one from the states would use that term.

Wow glad chinky is ok... My connect is going out if town for like a week so hooking up before he goes and gonna try to kick after the new year... Only time will tell have some time off if work so it's nice to wake up, get high, chill, take a nap, get high, get food, chill, get high, repeat... Hope u all r having a good holiday season and d boy hooking it up for Xmas which is good. And let's go chi bears getting whooped but need to turn this around and get a win to clinch playoff berth due to lions and packers loosing...

Status
Not open for further replies.