Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nicklazz! How are you doing? <3

Im doing good mate, getting more out, kicked sum of my anxiety for different things, taking my meds and trying to enjoy life more.

Still loads of problems in my life and battles have to be taken, but man I have moved a lot forward in just 2 weeks, its fuckin great.

And have to say these last couple of days the craving for mdpv has not been that bad as it use to be.

Got in sum little heavy meph session yesterday tho with a friend, so im falling in drugs still, and ofc I craved mdpv while on meph, but the mdpv dreams is like gone, or maybe I just can't remember them when I wake up.

But ofc the cravings for it still bad enough, but its have been easier the last couple of days so thats sweet :)

How are you? <3

I'm glad to hear your doing good Nicklazz. PV is falling off the map for me completely, I don't think about it much anymore.

I've been drinking more than I should and smoking some weed with friends but my social life has dramatically improved lately. I had problems with synth noids after the PV and that stuff was making me anti-social as hell but I'm a few weeks clean from that nonsense and feeling better.

I feel that alcohol and weed, for whatever reason, is easily controllable for me. Synthetic drugs are super short acting, often potent, and cheap. It's a recipe for addiction, I really want to stay the fuck away now.

Really keen on going after some more psychedelics too. I'm quite confident that QuasiStoned just needs to wake up to the beauty of the world. That little bit of mushrooms the other day reminded him what's really important in life.

I don't think I'll be here much anymore, mdpv is shit. If you use it, I honestly don't know what to tell you. It wrecked me and I have some very serious hatred for it. The love I once had is gone, I thought it was special but really you just gotta realize - stimulants are awful recreational drugs. There's no such thing as a well put together speedhead, you are a shithead to everyone else but yourself. You can delude yourself all you want but the fact remains - you gotta man up to life eventually without it or else it's gonna take you down to places you can't imagine.

To those who've broken free - Congrats! To those in deep - good luck! You will need it eventually.

I've been in a madhouse, and I stank my hands were green. never again!

What happened tell your story please ;) ^

and welcome to BL :)!

Last edited:
Gladdens my soul to see a lil swirlsome therapy afoot of late, fellas <3

Stick with it . Works.

<3

Gladdens my soul to see a lil swirlsome therapy afoot of late, fellas <3

Stick with it . Works.

<3

Shambles!!! I've been missing you here bro, you've been quite a help in my struggles and I want you to know that. You've got a real way with words my friend, not a single one of your posts has failed to entertain me. Something about the way you talk and the message behind it, it's quite awesome.

Swirlsome therapy is what I'm after buddy. The shooms I speak of were only threshold dosage, but spoke a bit of volumes nonetheless. I've had AMAZING experiences in the past but it's really been a long, long time since I've been out to the stratosphere.

If I should trudge back into synthetic chems I give my word that psychedelics will be what I rock my world with. I'm in the middle of some serious changes in my life, I'm recently free of drug addiction and free of physical pain. Physical pain has been a huge detractor in my life and I'm Finally getting it sorted out. I've never known life without pain, everyday seems a bit like a miracle as of late without stabbing nagging physical pain.

I truly can't fathom what some DEEP swirlsome therapy can show me at this point. It's time :)

I lied when I said I won't be around these parts much more. I care for you guys, I loathe the peeves after realizing what it's done for me but I definitely wonder how you guys are periodically. Let's all move together in a forward direction, after mdpv it's the only real direction left to go ;)

What happened tell your story please ;) ^

and welcome to BL :)!
I smoked the tan freebase form , 1 gram per day and became paranoid and psychotic. The police caught me because the neighbours had called. I shitted in the policecell.I was brought to a mental institution. I had green blisters on my fingers from the cooking. After a week I was released; they subscribed me temazepam and lorazepam for anxiety and insomnia.
thx for the welcome.

what 1g pr day? how long did you do that for?^

Last edited:
don't understand why you used that amount so fast. And ofc you got psychosis from doing that.

Quasi: you pm me the link with the e-cig thing or not mate? :D

Be careful brimz, it can be a nasty vasoconstrictor. I suppose heroin opens them up...

Plus, there are many better RCs to buy before you buy MDPV :)
Please could you tell me which RC's are better than mdpv? Thanx

Well it's subjective, and context-dependent, so my comment wasn't intended as a definitive statement of the absolute truth... But off the top of my head, I would generally prefer AL-LAD, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-FA and 6-APB.

I do like MDPV though, I'm on it now ;) horses for courses etc.

cool enough ^ :D

man im going strong forward, beating my ocd these days, fuckin hard but I do it!!! Nick is on the way to a good life baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.