• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah, already heard that one though as per the huge amount of hype surrounding it ;)

when I came home this night/morning I listened to that album for the first time. had some ketamine right before I started it and remember that I wondered for a long time if it's really that good or if it's just the keta...

the track around ~20min ("collider") is interesting too. sounds like it's constantly slowing down. great art!

ahhh!....

...it's tracks like this that pop up once or twice a year to restore my love in music and remind me of the power of creativity...

Last edited:
Long time no see...How are you all?

I just lost my Ketamine virginity (like, now, 15 minutes ago). Amazing stuff. I have a feeling that if I try to write something intelligent in this state of mind, it would be what someone would call an "epic fail".

EDIT: After (ab)using MXE quite a few years (usually with quite massive doses) this feels like a new dimension. I got so bored of MXE I kind of forgot about dissociatives altogether. This feels like a new dissociative awakening for me.

The annoying phenomenon of letters switching places in the keyboard while typing is identical with both said compounds though. Typing on dissociatives is frustrating. You know what you want to type but you don't know which keyboard is the real one and the letters on the keyboard change place all the time.

Last edited:
^Haha, to me ketamine, especially IM is like being dropped 500 feet of a helicopter into the Pacific Ocean and once you hit the water, you submerge deeply, and stay there for a time. Whereas with MXE, its like your water skiing across the water and every once in a while you either fall of into the water or just glide underneath with your ski's for a second. Different worlds but to me each has their place! I can't lie, I'll always love a solid dose of IM Ket over IM MXE anyday, the only reason i'd rather have the MXE is the duration.
I'm going to be trying BOD in the weekend. I'm pretty excited about it.
I really liked DOM and even though I've only tried 2CD a few times I though it had something really special about it, so I'm pretty sure BOD is going to be an interesting one :)
Damn you, fag! I would kill a mang to try DOM!:( You need to tell me about that some time brother! Also hit up Agentha, hes tried BOD at least once before!

Also WTF...I leave for like.....five minutes and theres tons of new/old posters posting in here.........I don't see whats going on in here.....:sus:

LM&A said:
never you can appreciate drinking 211 out of a paper bag right?
cause thats what i've wanted to do all day.
just one 40 over like an hour or so.
but then again it seems to me that if i dont attempt to drink it as fast as possible i wont be able to drink a whole 40oz half the time cause my stomach gets full after about 3/4 of one generally. Least its like that with 211, i dont see the point of getting any other brand of malt liquor ever.
that and fuck the steel reserve cans. real men sip a 40oz in the middle of the dya and give no fucks
amirite never
and 211 gets you fuckin DRUNK for cheap.
cause shit i drink a whole 40 and i cannot walk right or speak without some slurring.
but thats when you drink a 40oz as fast as possible when you literally have only been drunk less than 10 times at age 20 so thats not normal i'm sure.
never you need to come to PA or i need to go to LA.
i wanna sit on a park bench with you drinking malt liquor at 9am and just not caring about actually doing anything and just sitting drunk as shit on a bench all day fucking with people.
mane.

Hell yeah man. Though for sitting on a park bench, I prefer to get some hard liquor and then pour it in a big old dollar soda from circle k.

Actually, I was thinking about doing that today, it's time for my annual reread of The Catcher in the Rye. I just finished The Count of Monte Cristo, which is the first of Dumas' works that I have read, and let me say it was amazing.

cyanoide said:
I have a feeling that if I try to write something intelligent in this state of mind, it would be what someone would call an "epic fail".

Posting a bunch of half-comprehensible gibberish that seems self-evident to you is half the fun of dissociatives. Hit us with your best/worst. And I usually stop caring about spelling things correctly at some point. ;)

reverend random said:

That is a fabulous sandwich.

^Haha, to me ketamine, especially IM is like being dropped 500 feet of a helicopter into the Pacific Ocean and once you hit the water, you submerge deeply, and stay there for a time. Whereas with MXE, its like your water skiing across the water and every once in a while you either fall of into the water or just glide underneath with your ski's for a second. Different worlds but to me each has their place! I can't lie, I'll always love a solid dose of IM Ket over IM MXE anyday, the only reason i'd rather have the MXE is the duration.

Damn you, fag! I would kill a mang to try DOM!:( You need to tell me about that some time brother! Also hit up Agentha, hes tried BOD at least once before!

BOD sounds like an interesting one I regret not grabbing any when I had the chance.

I want to IM K so bad the only thing stopping me is I'm worried about doing the injection wrong. I have IM'd my self with an injection pen when I was taking a TNF-blocker so I guise using a syringe wont be too much harder. Iv'e been taking a break from ketamine to lower my tolerance and clear my head and also have been slowing down on the psychedelics as well.

Last edited:
BOD sounds like an interesting one I regret not grabbing any when I had the chance.

I want to IM K so bad the only thing stopping me is I'm worried about doing the injection wrong. I have IM'd my self with an injection pen when I was taking a TNF-blocker so I guise using a syringe wont be too much harder. Iv'e been taking a break from ketamine to lower my tolerance and clear my head and also have been slowing down on the psychedelics as well.
WTF mang? You do ket constantly and you've never IM'd it? That's like Never drinking Gold Patron out of paper cup! IM'ing ket is the ultimate and IM'ing is so fucking easy, the worst part is sticking it in because I don't like to jab it in like they say to(not jab but push in fast..)I just let it hit the skin, break the surface then lower in at a good rate. Also you can't IM something wrong. I mean yes you can not actually inject it into a muscle especially if you don't have a lot, but what you want to worry about is infections. As long as you do things sterile though, have good product, and the like, theres little to worry about! Grab a barrel, a one inch BD syringe, a micron filter, and something to cook it in, and bam your golden! All you need to do now is swab the area then insert the needle, pull back to make sure you haven't entered a vein by accident, then slowly inject the solution(I try to do this but I rarely take more than two minutes to do it, no no I know, burns like a mother and my muscle probably pays for it a bit....), and wait to leave this world.

Sorry for sounding so over zealous but i've only had one IM ket experience and very few other ket experiences so it gets me a bit worked when people are like that. IM K is where its at, though also remember it will clearly be more addicting so maybe I shouldn't be writing this due to HR but....

WTF mang? You do ket constantly and you've never IM'd it? That's like Never drinking Gold Patron out of paper cup! IM'ing ket is the ultimate and IM'ing is so fucking easy, the worst part is sticking it in because I don't like to jab it in like they say to(not jab but push in fast..)

If you are a serious k head already from just sniffing alone do not switch to IM route. You wont go back and it will get progressively worse. Fine for those rare occassions but anyone seriously into their ketamine while trying to avoid the daily usage should avoid the IM route.

If you are a serious k head already from just sniffing alone do not switch to IM route. You wont go back and it will get progressively worse. Fine for those rare occassions but anyone seriously into their ketamine while trying to avoid the daily usage should avoid the IM route.
This is not true! I've gone through various ROA's on various chemicals, i've had Hydromorphone IV'd with Lorzepam(in a hospital mind you, haha, I didn't have someone/myself prep IV lorze!)at 4mgs and 1mg simultaneously as my one of my second ever IV opi experiences and I have absolutely no desire to IV opi's. If I had a 25g on me and a totally proper source of powdered/vialed opi's, I would certainly IM them but thats just for efficiency as I would otherwise plug them, then snort it(dependent on the opi that is!), then eat it orally. The only thing that effects ROA for me is my cheapness. If I have a ton of chemicals or a ton of cash, I just eat anything that has a fair BA and isn't absolutely wasted to shit, or I plug it, or even IM it once again but at these times i'd only do a single IM shot of larger style then no more, same with plugging luggin'! I can still remember dat rush, shizz was cool and all but all I could think when it subsided enough for realistic thought to return, was "Damn people give their entire lives up for the needle?!? Shits insanity!". Personally i've always been in luck as I can't poke myself, though I don't want to either, I find dat slow sexy crawl of a rush IM produces over IV to be much more satisfactory, in fact its one of the few things in life concerning chemicals that I don't care for the most extreme, fastest, sort of thing. I'd rather draw it out a bit, have it lose a bit of its push, and have it last like anywhere from 5-15 minutes dependent on the dose of the chemical/chemical used.

I dislike it too simply because using ketamine through other routes is so wasteful compared to IM, it makes me a little mad I suppose because I don't have any connects, that would be easy/and or 100% worthwhile to get Ket from, i've got sealed Ketaset before but only once and only because an "acquaintance" if you could call that piece of garbage traded it to me for some MDMA mixed in with MDA, though later he fucked me over and claimed I just gave him nothing, like sand or some shit when he clearly knew what was up. Ah well, life and all that....what can ya do? At least I got one absolutely astounding out of this world experience because of it and he "said" he threw it away since he "didn't know what it was", pissed me off as I got that batch of MDMDA/MDA mix from an old friend who I no longer have contact with and besides that it was absolutely out of this world stuff was like a mixture of brown semi translucent pebbles mixed in with crushed white crystals, beautiful stuff really! I was never a serious K user but i'm a pretty serious MXE user and i've gone through all ROA except vaping and IV'ing and I still absolutely love oral MXE, it may be cheating because its MXE but look at 2020TI up there, lovin' the oral MXE to shit, probably blasted him/her! Last bit of MXE I had I used the majority of it IM but I also consumed a lot orally. I feel while its always needed to warn(HR and all that good stuff!), its never to great to over generalize things, as a swing travels in both directions. ;)

Damn well, thats enough rambling through speech and down meomry lane. PJ, disregard my post and keep on snortin' your K, its not as worthwhile, for me it took me nearly nowhere, especially compared to IM but thats probably also just me, but I can clearly remember 500mgs of Ket snorted, around 250 to each nostril over the course of about 5 minutes as I clearly couldn't choke down that much instantly, didn't even close to hole me, but 175mgs mixed in with some more goodies holed me to the MF'ing moon and back. I remember I holed hard as fuck the first time I snorted K at 175mgs on MDMA but I sometimes wonder if that was S-isomer because of the trip and all, how excessively hard it was, where my guy obtained it and all, could've been a possibility, would make sense why it holed me easily at 175mgs(my first diss besides a handful of DXM trips). Okay I lied and rambled a bit more but fuck.....pretty much all I do is ramble! ;) :p

Will be taking another ride on the cubensis train into the city tonight. Can't wait for the lightshow. Will take notes of the night if I get up to anything remotely trip report worthy, which may happen since it's my birthday today and I plan on going everywhere at some point.

Spent a few hours having dinner with Charlie Grob and exchanging outrageous anecdotes. A great time was had by all. Very friendly and knowledgeable man. :)

^I almost want to say i'm smelling a troll but that very well may be the jealousy talking......:(
Will be taking another ride on the squrabensis train into the city tonight. Can't wait for the fightshow. Will take notes of the night if I get up to anything remotely trip report worthy, which may happen since it's my birthday today and I plan on going everywhere at some point.
But....not to my house? I promise this time there is no requirement for an up to date tetanus vaccine, only one for whopping cough and pertussis! Well might as well add TB too to play it safely....:(

HB dude still even though your not comin' to muh house! You think you know a guy from Canberra Aus for a few moments and BAM.....you don't!

Yup, that woulda been jealousy. I was showing off a little bit though, for which I apologize. :) Congrats on your beautiful number of posts, btw Help?!?!. Don't reply to that, or else you'll lose it. I recommend you to create a new account, but don't tell anyone.

Yup, that woulda been jealousy. I was showing off a little bit though, for which I apologize. :) Congrats on your beautiful number of posts, btw Help?!?!. Don't reply to that, or else you'll lose it. I recommend you to create a new account, but don't tell anyone.
Anyone who didn't show meeting Charles Grob off...I would probably have to guess and or say doesn't have a soul!;) Ahh noooo, its too late! I never woulda made it anyway, my style is way to.......edgy......I mean.......damnit! Now look what you've gone and made me done......:(

This is not true! I've gone through various ROA's on various chemicals, i've had Hydromorphone IV'd with Lorzepam(in a hospital mind you, haha, I didn't have someone/myself prep IV lorze!)at 4mgs and 1mg simultaneously as my one of my second ever IV opi experiences and I have absolutely no desire to IV opi's. If I had a 25g on me and a totally proper source of powdered/vialed opi's, I would certainly IM them but thats just for efficiency as I would otherwise plug them, then snort it(dependent on the opi that is!), then eat it orally. The only thing that effects ROA for me is my cheapness. If I have a ton of chemicals or a ton of cash, I just eat anything that has a fair BA and isn't absolutely wasted to shit, or I plug it, or even IM it once again but at these times i'd only do a single IM shot of larger style then no more, same with plugging luggin'! I can still remember dat rush, shizz was cool and all but all I could think when it subsided enough for realistic thought to return, was "Damn people give their entire lives up for the needle?!? Shits insanity!". Personally i've always been in luck as I can't poke myself, though I don't want to either, I find dat slow sexy crawl of a rush IM produces over IV to be much more satisfactory, in fact its one of the few things in life concerning chemicals that I don't care for the most extreme, fastest, sort of thing. I'd rather draw it out a bit, have it lose a bit of its push, and have it last like anywhere from 5-15 minutes dependent on the dose of the chemical/chemical used

From harm reduction perspective I think you don't really consider how much of a difference the IV route can make with drug addiction and stepping up things a notch. I've seen so many functional oxycontin/heroin users completely hit a downward spiral that isn't controllable as soon as they begin the IV route. I'd say you're quite lucky with your mindset or just haven't a habit for the substance but then again there's no point trying to dick size an addiction. I agree that you can try once kind of thing, but if you are already a daily user of something and consider the IV or IM routes for things like opiates or ketamine (especially if you're a kholer) then you're playing with fire. This is going to be a stronger, more economical route but a shorter duration for a drug your using habitually it wont be long before the tolerance increases again and you're stuck with that route rather than the option. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can get over the fear of injecting yourself. I've seen more people end up in addiction than walking away, far more than those who used other routes.

From harm reduction perspective I think you don't really consider how much of a difference the IV route can make with drug addiction and stepping up things a notch. I've seen so many functional oxycontin/heroin users completely hit a downward spiral that isn't controllable as soon as they begin the IV route. I'd say you're quite lucky with your mindset or just haven't a habit for the substance but then again there's no point trying to dick size an addiction. I agree that you can try once kind of thing, but if you are already a daily user of something and consider the IV or IM routes for things like opiates or ketamine (especially if you're a kholer) then you're playing with fire. This is going to be a stronger, more economical route but a shorter duration for a drug your using habitually it wont be long before the tolerance increases again and you're stuck with that route rather than the option. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can get over the fear of injecting yourself. I've seen more people end up in addiction than walking away, far more than those who used other routes.
Woo joe, slow the roll! That paragraph speaks nearly entirely of me and tells my story, IMO stories told about yourself in a certain sense are void of HR, because their your story, their what happened to you, unless you want to lie and make it appear worse so others wouldn't follow in your tracks, that to me though breaks the absolute spirit of what the HR movement is, least to me! IV addiction is terrible, if you knew my name, then you'd know my game is dumb as fuck, and i've nearly tried it all, when in those downward spirial moments, eaten it all, etc etc. I might have an addiction or two in my lifetime, i'm not to stupid enough to pretend it won't happen, it will just be a bit different because on the occasion people are a bit different. I would never in my life, not ever, once, unless it was in a medical emergency where it would help prevent the lose of life, suggest that someone ever try to IV anything, maybe you misread but I spent an entire paragraph rambling on about how non-amazing IV, so the point in trying it is nil, for me, and absolutely dangerous for others. I don't like to be slammed in the face with certain things and chemicals happen to be one of them, that and if I didn't mention the second I think of IV'ing myself I automatically imagine myself jabbing through the veins again and again which makes it near impossible to ever do myself, at least with any success the first 900 times. At the end of the day what I was getting at for myself was that i'll always take the most economical route that has the least side effects unless i'm rolling in said product. I mean lets see, its been.......nearly eight since the game began, probably sitting more aligned towards nine now, I was first IV'd in year two, first IM'd myself year three. Probably done IDK, a thousand or so IM's since then? Mainly just IM'ing stuff like DPT or MXE, multiple times in a day, for a day or so. Then dependent how things are moving repeat a couple or few weekends. I also IM opi's when I get them from the right source and its not so likely to gnaw of my leg. Whilst i've found it say, harder to not be as compulsive with MXE when i'm really looking hole, there are also times when I simply do one injection or just eat my one large dose of the night and thats that. Its how i've always been, doing a dance, like we all, I mean its just one of the many, but so many do this tango it should be known by a better name by now....;) Usually what I can't put down are the noids, in synthetic or natural form, just have to almost always get atleast one hit a day if i'm not busy/their lying around!

Daily use was never even something brought up, which is why I quickly reposted my apologies about the prior post because I do not know P, they may consume multi grams of ket a day, whereas I simply imagine someone who occasionally gets the chance to sniff ketamine which makes me a bit jealous if they can do that but don't IM(once again thats me because I am a cheap ass, broke fuck, who even if by some miracle was able to net 20 billion dollars in his lifetime, would still be cheap as fuck, its an actual anxiety issue, not a pickiness type of thing....). Smashed that first post out without thinking really, but now look what you've gone and done, made me make my near monthly limit of PD Social rambles......can only put people through scrollin' over 'em or attempting to make sense of them so much in a go....ya know?;)

PD Cocktail: Maui sunset + LSD + friends + all the fresh papaya, pinapple, and plantains one could eat
2l9lk4.jpg

Not exactly a cocktail but a sandwich, and it goes out to our friend Solipsis.

http://i.imgur.com/gR9CGvu.jpg

Haha, cool - thanks a lot! :D

An apple a day keeps having your face seen in public away?

In other news, I have been spending a lot of time and energy on new mushy cultivation projects... using Highlander cow poo now, and also chicken fodder grains..
Started grows on a couple of Cubensis strains and also Mexicana A and Panaeolus Cyanescens. Soon I plan on adding Reishi, Shiitake and King Oysters! Yum.

I'm having this really weird bad feeling in my general throat / chest area today, not sure what would be aching it is too vague for that... but I don't feel good. Let's give it some time before visiting a doc.

Awesome pics, Dondante, as ever!

Don't want to sound critical, as it's a great photo, but the exposure could have used a polarizing filter for the sky so that you could could bring out the palm leaves a bit more. Seems like a really tough exposure though, so I'm probably completely wrong and I'm not really an expert on landscape photography anyways. I would like to be, but who wants to take pictures of the dutch meadows over and over again? (plus, you'd have some weird dude looking for cow shit in every picture) I like how you didn't do a long exposure with the water rolling over the rocks though, that's just too corny nowadays :D

Now the second day after trying MDMA for the first time in more than half a year and I instantly remember why I stopped taking it. I'M. SO. LIFELESS. Which is a shame because the weather is really good right now. Was one of the better nights ever with MDMA though, never have I felt so zen and calm. Ended up having (relatively) intelligent conversation for god-knows-how-long and did a great deal of bonding, so I can't really say it wasn't worthwhile, but serotonin depletion is a shitty thing nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.