• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

On Zoloft for 3 Days, Is it alright to take MDMA?

i took SSRI after mdma (citalopram)

it made me look like a zombie or something for a whole day that was some weird shit like. If your going to use a drug for the comedown use cannabis id say hash is probably better though.

Other than that, id reccomend just eating enough and getting rest, just chilling out like, youve been on a euphoric psychedelic stimulant for hours , time to wind down ,

Hi, I?ve been prescribed sertraline on Tuesday and I?m meant to be going away Friday for the weekend, I?ve been reading some things saying that it?s potentially fatal to take exctasy because of the type of tablet it is, if I stopped taking it for the weekend as I?ve only had a total of one of the tablets as I?ve been told to take half daily for a week, if I stop now and go away and take pills is that still really dangerous? I?ve read I?d need to wait two weeks to get it out my system first, I?ve read things about seratonin syndrome and all that and if going to be highly dangerous I don?t want to bother, I don?t take huge doses anyway I always pace my self always being careful to gradually build my high up.

Any replies would be much appreciated!

Hi, I?ve been prescribed sertraline on Tuesday and I?m meant to be going away Friday for the weekend, I?ve been reading some things saying that it?s potentially fatal to take exctasy because of the type of tablet it is, if I stopped taking it for the weekend as I?ve only had a total of one of the tablets as I?ve been told to take half daily for a week, if I stop now and go away and take pills is that still really dangerous? I?ve read I?d need to wait two weeks to get it out my system first, I?ve read things about seratonin syndrome and all that and if going to be highly dangerous I don?t want to bother, I don?t take huge doses anyway I always pace my self always being careful to gradually build my high up.

Any replies would be much appreciated!

DO NOT take mdma if you are on any type of depression medication or SSRI/SNRI.

you will severely regret it, and remember seratonin syndrome can kill you.

your brain will get damaged and you will have constant ringing in your ears, loss of concentration, along with a string of other stuff.

you have to be off any depression medicine for at least 4 weeks before taking MDMA.

Last edited: