• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

On Zoloft for 3 Days, Is it alright to take MDMA?

DRumZ

Greenlighter
So long story short, I quit smoking cigarettes about 5 days ago and I got ahold of a few Zoloft pills to help with my withdrawals and it worked great! I took 100mg two days in a row, took a day off then dosed 50mg yesterday. I don't plan on taking anymore but I was wondering If it is OK to take MDMA tonight? Will my roll be lessened, is this dangerous etc...

Welll technically there is kinda a risk something can go wrong, however Zoloft (Sertraline) is an SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptukae inhibitor) and it will probably lessen the effects of mdma.

Good luck on quitting smoking btw

Zoloft an SSRI class of AD will null the roll. Whether it will still be in your system to have this effect is debatable.

In terms of danger the danger is relatively low. The main danger is you will be tempted to take higher dose mdma to make up for the null effect from the AD.

Thank you Darkside and futura! I will see how I feel tonight and make the decision :)

Good luck Drumz

Post back and let us know how you get on always interested to see how half life of the zoloft pans out with the MDMA combo.

Will do! If i end up rolling tonight I'll let ya know how it went and how I feel tomorrow

If u like mdma, stay away from SSRIs.. they have been shown to kill the effects of mdma in people who have used them for lenghty periods.. and that might be lasting damage.
It's like killing the "magic" without doing any E.
U only used for a few days, but I would suggest waiting a week or so. And SSRIs are bad for your system btw, prolly worse than MD in the long run anyway

So last night was fun but the effects were certainly lessened. My friends were rolling much harder than me and the "supreme" feeling of MDMA was fading in and out all night rather than a steady roll. I would feel great for a few minutes but maybe 10 minutes later, I found myself feeling very uncomfortable. This happened all night. I don't suggest using an SSRI in any close time period with MDMA even if you've only taken 1 ever. I surely won't be doing it again for money's sake and especially my well-being

Will taking an SSRI (Zoloft) after a night of MDMA be beneficial?

I took about 400mg of MDMA last night. If I take a Zoloft this morning (50mg or 100mg) will it help with the after effects of MDMA?

What pill will you take because you took the Zoloft?

Last edited:
Will taking an SSRI (Zoloft) after a night of MDMA be beneficial?

I took about 400mg of MDMA last night. If I take a Zoloft this morning (50mg or 100mg) will it help with the after effects of MDMA?

I would hold off on it. Comedown naturally, im sure agoing out for a run, swim or hike would be more beneficial, and you wouldnt have to take more pills!

Nope. It will cause further damage from what I've gathered

I dont think so, no. Let your serotonin system fix itself. Eat good, go for a jog or go to the gym, try to relax, have a cup of coffee (not too many)

I've read SSRI's are really bad coupled with MDMA use, before and after. I reccomend you stay away from them.

SSRI's generally take awhile to build up in your system to get the full effects.

Maybe some Valerian root?

If u like mdma, stay away from SSRIs.. they have been shown to kill the effects of mdma in people who have used them for lenghty periods.. and that might be lasting damage.

AMeN :(