Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Worst Actors....

C_c, I dont care if i've seen pics of him with his kinky afro, this guy is an actor and I know it meaning he isnt a very good one.

1. steve gutenberg
2. the guy who played charles in charge (scott bayo or some shit?)
3. john ritter in threes company

Sick, Sad Factoid:
Scott Bayo has a lifetime pass to the Playboy Mansion. Which means...life is truly unfair.

Hayden Christianson (or however you spell his name) is a horrible actor. He completely ruined Episode II.
Maybe George Lucas is starting to get senile...he obviously can't cast a good actor for a major role anymore.

i used to have an old mad magazine with an article called "things you'll never hear celebrities say"
john ritter was saying "i can't do this script, it's crap!"

Originally posted by GentlemanLoser:
All the Baldwins, except Alec (Hunt For Red October was good. In fact I think he made a better Jack Ryan than Harrison Ford)
Jean Claude Van Dame (But he is still cool, just an awful actor. Timecop and Hard Target were excellent action flicks)
Scott Bakula (Ever watch Enterprise? God thats awful)
Leo DiCaprio (Don't care what he's won/been nominated for, he sucks)
Kurt Russel (Solider? Ugh. Nothing good since Backdraft)
Steven Segal ("Hey, badguys: run at me so I can kick your ass. Yeah.")

Very good choices I'm going to have to second. Especially Leonardo. Baz Luhrman's take on Romeo + Juliet could have had some merit if DiCaprio didn't RUIN it. His intonation was horrid. Just all around bad.
~Erik

John Travolting- he is disgusting. Just to see his fat mis-shapen head is to loathe him.
Tom Cruise- used to love him. Now he totally sux. He cant act and is so in love with himself he cant how fucked he is.
Margeaurite Maruea- or however you spell her name. She played Jesse in Queen Of The Damned and just about ruined the film. She acted like a blown up doll only just infused with life. Awful and deplorable acting.

Originally posted by Mysticalis:
Nicholas Cage
Sandra Bullock

Dude, I was JUST about to post these two, in that exact order. Scary shit... and yes, they suck.

Even if Sandra Bullock is getting old, I've still got the hots for her in a major way. She's got a natural appeal that I just adore.
*sigh, my heart is melting*

Sandra Bullock should stop acting and ride my jock y0.
Oh how I lust after her. I even watched Forces of Nature with Ben Assfleck, I mean Affleck...just to see her. A few times actualy. He fuck you it was on HBO.

Heather Graham is horrible.
Also Alan Thicke (the dad from Growing Pains)totally blows goats.

Wouldn't it be easier to post a list of good actors, as there are far less of them than there are bad actors.
Also, I will have to agree with Physix, that so long as you don't consider 21 Jump Street, Johnny Depp is one hell of an actor, just look at his work in Fear and Loathing, Blow, From Hell, Bennie and June, Ninth Gate, Edward Scissorhands, and just about every other movie that he has been in. While some of them are not very good works of cinema, you can't blame his work.
Also, I don't mecessarily believe that you can call out Leonardo DiCaprio's whole career on the work that he did in Titanic and The Beach. He did well in What's Eating Gilbert Grape, The Basketball Diaries, and yes, even in Romeo and Juliet, and if any of you have gone to see Gangs of New York, then you have seen another great Leo performance, and if the buzz turns out to be true, he kicks ass in Catch Me If You Can, too.

Say what you will about his choices of projects, but I have never ever ever heard anyone rate Cage's performance in Leaving Las Vegas as anything short of phenomenal.
I would go so far as to call it one of the five best performances of the 90's.
Sandra Bullock, on the other hand, is horrendous.

Originally posted by Finder:
Maybe George Lucas is starting to get senile...he obviously can't cast a good actor for a major role anymore.
Ya know, I think it has more to do with Lucas's lack of direction than the actors themselves. The problem with the new episodes is that Lucas insisted on doing all of the directing as well as the editing. Natalie Portman is a fantastic actress, but not having ever seen a Star Wars film until landing the part of Amidala in Episode 1, she was definitely going to need more direction. Ewan Mcgregor is a great actor too, but had a leg up due to the fact that he could study Alec Guinness's mannerisms in the first three films. Let's just say I was disappointed in Lucas too. He spread himself too thin with all he was trying to do with these films. Sure, they're pretty, but they're lacking. :(
Here's a good article on the subject: http://events.calendarlive.com/top/1,1419,L-LATimes-Movies-X!ArticleDetail-59894,00.html

LL, I agree, but that doesn't make up for City of Angels and *gag*, Con Air. ;)
The only other good film of his I can think of is Raising Arizona. :)