Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Worst Actors....

Alright, the worst actors in the world are martial artists or sports heros turned actor.
Chuck Norris: I like him, but he is a shitty actor
Steven Segal: That fucking guy couldn't act his way out of the McDonald he goes to to get fatter and fatter
Dennis Rodman: I don't even have to say a damn thing about that guy
Then you get people like Burt Reynolds who should have quit making movies after those horrible Cannon Ball Run movies.
You can generally guage an actors acting abilities by what time their movies are played on Showtime, the earlier in the morning 2 am, 3 am, the worse their acting is.
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Captain_Howdy ]

Originally posted by Dick_Ritchie:
First of all, I don't know how anyone can include Tom Hanks in a list of the worst actors, but that's my opinion.

I didn't say he was one of the worst... I included him in a completely different catagory.
I can agree on the action movie stars... Ol' Chuck can't act worth shit... never could in any of the movies, and he sucked royally in that stupid tv show.

Originally posted by Captain_Howdy:

Chuck Norris: I like him, but he is a shitty actor
Dennis Rodman: I don't even have to say a damn thing about that guy
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Captain_Howdy ]

I totally agree.

I usually avoid anything with Julia Roberts in it. She's nasty. She's one of those types that I just don't get it about. What's with that caterpillar which masquerades as her top lip?! She even managed to ruin Ocean's 11 - even more than the dick with the phoney cockney accent! Every time she appeared in it, the film slowed down and got dull. And she got something like $10mill for what was just a cameo role. There are better looking chicks on the supermarket checkouts that would've done it better than her, for a fraction of what she got paid. $10 million would've been enough for many filmmakers to have made a decent film with (even I could!), and it would be enough to save the lives of thousands of starving people in Africa... and all of them could act better than Julia.
Kate 'windy' Winslett is another one that I just don't get it about. She has only one talent and that is to be BLAND. She is the lowest common denominator of actresses. Want someone completely unremarkable in every aspect? Katie's your girl!
Halle Berry is the latest Hollywood non-entity about whom I just don't get it. It's already clear that this woman will do anything to keep herself in Louis Vuitton. There is less likelihood of her doing anything of any interest either on film or in her life (there is probably no difference anyway with Halle) than there is of Michael Jackson ever being black again. Which is relevant, of course, because Halle isn't really black at all.

Well I have to dis-agree also with the Leo haters, besides being great in This Boys Life, did you see Whats eating Gilbert Grape? He was spectacular!
But for the BAD actors, I have no names to put, because they are no-name actors. Its a soap opera One life to Live, all the teen-age actors that are on right now SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I also dont understand why they are running this whole teen-age story line now anyways its winter, arent all the teens that mite enjoy this in school now?

[QUOTEHow's Cameron Diaz too skinnny but Gwenyth Paltrow isn't...? Paltrow is so skinny her neck looks like it's caving in...][/QUOTE]
Gwynneth's body type is naturally slender. As an actress her intelligence is legible. Cameron Diaz looks like a replicant designed by a committee. Her soul seems truly that of an L.A. model who went to the right parties.

But then there's the 9:30 show on NBC Thursdays... the comedy people watch simply because they watched WILL & GRACE @ 9 and are waiting for ER to come on... bad acting all around. (but the main lead is ALSO hot -- so i'm forced to watch)
-physix
He IS hot! That's why I watch it. And the girl (Dhillon?) makes this the only sitcom my boyfriend watches on a weekly basis.

i think it's called 'good day miami', and it is seriously about the worst show i have ever seen.
this comes from someone who has seen a lot of bad tv.

Originally posted by michael:
i think it's called 'good day miami', and it is seriously about the worst show i have ever seen.
this comes from someone who has seen a lot of bad tv.

oh come on, every show needs a weather-nun!

Juliette Lewis
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO/WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?
jesus, I hate that bitch!

Quentin Tarantino (the director) = great
Quentin Tarantino (the actor) = awful
alasdair

I can't stand Ben Affleck. Every single movie i've seen of his is poorly acted and it makes me wonder if i'm the only one that notices this. am i?
peace.

^^^^^
Yeah, totally agree about JLo's next ex-hubby - absolute tosser. And as for JLo - well, ENOUGH!

I would nominate Keanu but I must admit the guy was great in The Gift.
I would nominate Julia Roberts but I must admit she was okay in Flatliners and Erin Broccoli
I would nominate Sandra Bullock except that she was good in.... I think we have a winner.

Yes! I absolutely hate Sandra Bullock! Ben Affleck is just an absolute sell out. He was absolutely awesome in Dazed & Confused, Goodwill Hunting, School Ties and Mallrats. He has sucked ever since he started thinking he was cute.

I am STILL waiting for Freddie Prinze Jr to follow in his father's footsteps.

Originally posted by Asmooth:
I can't stand Ben Affleck. Every single movie i've seen of his is poorly acted and it makes me wonder if i'm the only one that notices this. am i?

agreed! I thought i was the only one. He has that movie star look though.