• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos brotizolam (lendormin)

I take 6mg Kpins daily I no longer feel anything w/o at least 10mg so its time to switch I saw your post and you sound like you really give the thumbs up? Also hopefully its still RC? I was also thinking about looking into flunitrazolam and or Colozalam If you could just give me some feedback of your expierence mainly hows it help (If it does) Anxiety?
I know you rnot the doc just hoppin you could gimmie a short debrief

have you tried Trazadone for sleep. Works great for me and it works within 10 minutes for an all night nod.

Personally, even at extremely low-doses, trazodone left me a zombie the next day. I think the necromancing-OP is not looking for mirtazapine / trazodone anti-histamine type sedatives.

have you tried Trazadone for sleep. Works great for me and it works within 10 minutes for an all night nod.

You are joking right? Trazodone is the crap they throw at everyone, at least in my province of canada, for a sleep medication at first. It made me have seizures, the kind where you stay awake and all your body cramps up and hallucinate. The fact it was my first visit to a doctor as an almost adult,I was 17, he's thrown 20mg a day of Ritalin to me with Trazodone to help with sleep at night. Ambien didn't exist back then here, not sure Imovane (zopiclone) was out either, it was the first one out here, if we're gonna talk second-tier (trazodone is third tier, if you're gonna use TCA's for sleep, use Trimipramine.

You do not give Desyrel (trazodone) to someone with a psychiatric diagonisis of Insomnia, yes, simply insomnia, which is a psychiatric disorder, 3 sleep studies later, they pinned it down to Delayed Sleep Onset Syndrome, I'm the kind of person who cannot fall asleep at hours society demands it. The second visit the doctor scripted me 15 Seconals, for a year, only to be taken when I had exams before noon, because I would be failing college in my first part of a semester bad because I simply was unable to sleep before the sun started to rise or a bit before, 3am-4am and sleep until noon- 2pm. I'm born this way. Trazodone at least I had a good laugh. Everyone I know who has taken trazodone hates it except one person, who has not vivid nightmares (1 friend), waking up from night terors in sweat (my girlfriend way back when we didn't know each other). It's always the first thing they try, or Imovane or Starnoc when it was marketed (zaleplon) or Hydroxyzine which is not a bad idea with way less side effects than most. Then when we finally had zolpidem approved as sublingual tablets of 10mg, they started pushing it, but it is very expensive, imagine 2x24 packs in Canada (beer is cheaper than almost everywhere here, except some more liberty minded American states). Wasn't worth it when I got 15 Sublinox as they call 'em. I was fine with Seconal, with just 15 capsules, didn't abuse it, I read about it a lot and I knew that 1 pill was fine, 2 was asking for death, always taken before important exams and tests in the morning. Then Canada shit its pants and for some reason removed all and actually discontinued, you cannot get any even from compound pharmacies, except for the butalbital in Fiorinal C 1/2 / Fiorinak C 1/4 and plain Fiorinal and phenobarbital which is used when a doctor is too stupid to understand benzo withdrawal and sends you in a rapid detox program of 1-2 weeks of phenobarbital, it will prevent seizures, but otherwise has been described as torture.

Trazodone, really? Are you a med student?

I take 6mg Kpins daily I no longer feel anything w/o at least 10mg so its time to switch I saw your post and you sound like you really give the thumbs up? Also hopefully its still RC? I was also thinking about looking into flunitrazolam and or Colozalam If you could just give me some feedback of your expierence mainly hows it help (If it does) Anxiety?
I know you rnot the doc just hoppin you could gimmie a short debrief

Use the search engine, search by user, type in my name and then look up for what I say about clonazolam and flunitrazolam...it's not the place for this in this thread.