• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos brotizolam (lendormin)

xxxyyy

Bluelighter
i got brotizolam scripted for the first time, i asked for it because both midazolam and triazolam are excellent benzos that are both good at dealing with my panic attacks and anxiety (although because they're so i prefer clorazepate, alprazolam and lorazepam for that)
anyway, i've been using benzos for 10 years and often abused them recklessly until the doses escalated beyond any sane amount, it wasn't uncommon that i took 10mg alprazolam for the fuck of it. i also used a lot of flunitrazepam, going so far as IVing it regularly for a rather brief (6 -8 weeks or so).
what i'm trying to say with all of that is that i have a high base tolerance for benzos, e.g. to stop a panic attack with alprazolam i'd need 3-4mg. that is when my tolerance is low. i also need about the same amount to effective deal with my agoraphobuc anxuiety.
i recently quit taking mirtazapine because it didn't work as an antidepressant and i gained 40 pounds in the year i was on it.
so i've been sleeping like shit lately.
i tried diphenhydramine but that didn't work at all, it would make me drift into sleep for 20 minutes then be awake for an hour with that shitty antihistamine feeling. repeat for whole night.
so last night i took a single 0.25mg pill sublingually and 15 minutes later i was sound asleep and slept for 9 hours. for comparison, if i'd jave taken temazepam, which is also an excellent sleep i would have needed at least 60mg for the same effect.
today my anxiety was through the roof and the pharmacy fucked up my alprazolam order so instead of being here yeterday evening it's coming this afternoon. so i took .50mg of brotizolam sublingual, and wow, they anxiety was a thing of the past. however that was maybe four hours ago and now i can slowly notice it creaping back.
but overall my experience with brotizolam was pretty stunning, mainly at how effective it is for both my anxiety and my insomnia.
i was wondering if anybody had any experiences with brotizolam they'd like to share.

Brotizolam, kind of exotic benzo..

I haven't take it, it's one of the benzo's i wanna try, though it's so difficult to find..i've abused flunitrazepam for years (recreational use), and triazolam in the past (veeery good). And i think that these two are the benzos with the most recreational value, (of course only from the benzos i've try, for example i've never try midazolam, which i'm sure it's great..). So, xxxyyy, how do you find brotizolam in compare with flunitrazepam, from recreational view, you know, this kind of benzo euphoria that some benzo gives ?
And well, i don't forget that the same drug, doesn't feel the same in different person, so just generally speaking...%)

MartinFn

You can only go the benzo route for so long my friend. Sooner or later you'll have to treat the underlying conditions.

(by the way feel free to HMU)

You can only go the benzo route for so long my friend. Sooner or later you'll have to treat the underlying conditions.

(by the way feel free to HMU)
There's some truth to that for sure, but I wasn't really able to overcome my anxiety until taking clonazepam and tofisopam showed me that I can be socially confident. Then again, I was doing very small doses (0.25mg clonazepam and 50mg tofisopam, not at the same time) so in OP's case it might be a bit different.

There's some truth to that for sure, but I wasn't really able to overcome my anxiety until taking clonazepam and tofisopam showed me that I can be socially confident. Then again, I was doing very small doses (0.25mg clonazepam and 50mg tofisopam, not at the same time) so in OP's case it might be a bit different.

I know the OP's medical history fairly well, (he's a friend of mine) and I can assure you, benzodiazepines and all GABAergics need to be taken out of the equation ASAP, but I know it's easier said than done.

I haven't take it, it's one of the benzo's i wanna try, though it's so difficult to find..i've abused flunitrazepam for years (recreational use), and triazolam in the past (veeery good). And i think that these two are the benzos with the most recreational value, (of course only from the benzos i've try, for example i've never try midazolam, which i'm sure it's great..). So, xxxyyy, how do you find brotizolam in compare with flunitrazepam, from recreational view, you know, this kind of benzo euphoria that some benzo gives ?
And well, i don't forget that the same drug, doesn't feel the same in different person, so just generally speaking...%)

MartinFn

flunitrazepam always was and ways will be my favorite benzo, unfortunately it's damn nigh impossible to get these days. of all the hypnotics i tried, i found brotizolam the closest to flunitrazepam recreational wise, temazepam did nothing for me. i like all the short acting hypnotics a lot, but brotizolam is the best of the bunch, clearly ahead of both midazolam and triazolam.

Sorry for necromancing, but I'd rather not create a new thread. I'm getting (for a kind of exorbitant price) 25 of these 0.25 thienos, how does it compare to Triazolam? I have some experience with Triazolam, I found a pack of Pfizer Halcion of ten 0.25mg pills that one time on the sidewalk outside the grocery store (not kidding, I've talked about it here). Mixing one triazolam 0.25 with a 30mg temazepam cap after taking my suboxone, I was having the most silly euphoria I had in a long time, too bad there was only 10, but they come in ten packs here, it's the law not to script more than 10 at once over here (Canada), at one point it was 7 if the doctor scripted triazolam and not specified Halcion. Anyway, I will be getting this and some 400mg meprobamate pills, the stuff that soma turns into after first pass metabolism. I looked and the info is kind of sparse, as it's not even rx'able here or the US (I might be wrong here), they were just asides from a real good deal on a 100 xanax 1mg, now the waiting game starts.

Is it comparable to triazolam? Does it last longer? Does it being a thienobenzo make it very euphoric like Etizolam can be? (I'm not a fan of Etizolam, I can get tons in powder and don't care for it, but one source I have has it laid on blotter and its the highest quality, 3x1mg blotters subbed brings in the most intense euphoria, similar to the first time you eat a couple 2mg xanax, I think more intense, it's like your whole body turns into jelly and all those pressure points in your body disappear and you can feel em go away, it's similar to a shot of 2mg Dilaudid sort of, although lasts even less long, so I don't waste my money on Etizolam like I could get a script for 2mg xanax and don't bother, they just frustrate me and I don't have panic attacks, I have GAD and Insomnia with a big "I" (where it is considered a diagnosis along my GAD, thankfully I got no agoraphobia and am not a shut in.

Bring me your knowledge! Also, I could have picked Loprazolam which I absolutely love and isn't available here either, but it was also really effin' expensive, so I picked the one I never had before.

I assume phenazolam would be the closest at least if structure is anything to go by -
UDm7qEj.png

Well the benzo (or thieno) fairy has given me 30 of these 0.25 white pills. I only took one and I feel myself slowing down (after taking 650mg meprobamate spaced out in the afternoon)....my poor fiancee will have to cook herself supper for herself I think, I got this silly smile that triazolam, temazepam and sometimes flunitrazolam can give me, feels like when I enjoyed drinking.

Putting on some Sepultura, Schizophrenia album and going to lie in bed.

Schizophrenia, Beneath The Remains and Arise are the Sepultura trifecta
smile.gif
I like the couple albums after, but it was more half-thrash/half-groove than death/thrash. I can sleep through this sort of music even before any benzo tolerance, I'm a musician in those genres (+hardcore punk and punk). But when Max left, Sepultura died, even if Ivan his brother was still on drums...not the same, Max was a master, and he was also a shredder, not only a rhythm guitarist.

Yeah Equanil 400mg is great although pricey where I get it. I could have gotten more Stopaynes but all the tylenol was a turnoff, but the 325mg tylenol/32mg caffeine/150mg meprobamate/8mg codeine was cheap as fuck. Too bad it's not marketed anymore in Canada, it's not banned, if your doctor wants you on some, he has to send a script to a compounding pharmacy. At least you guys got Soma (which turns into meprobamate, not even sure carisoprodol is active by itself) in the US (sorry if I assume you're in the US). Soma was banned here back 97 or 99, I forget, don't get it, I only was scripted it once and it was the lowest dosed Soma/APAP pill when I jumped on a trampoline in an after school phys ed thing, I didn't land on the trampoline, I landed knee first on the metal bar around it..can't believe they didn't have those soft protectors...but then it was in the late 80's when "safety first" and your parents getting you to go out and play for 12 hours without a worry, or a cellphone or even a beeper, not over-nannied like now where Safety over Liberty has switched so drastically, I blame the Clinton Administration, not Bill Clinton himself, the people who are really moving parts in an administration, they started this wear helmets when biking and assorted BS that hasn't proven to save lives by any significant %.

Yeah they removed barbs except butalbital and pheno here too in october 2004, from '00 to september '04, I was scripted 15 Seconals a year by my doc for exam-related anxiety in college the nights before which did not make me feel a hangover, only had one, respected the script 100%, especially since I have Delayed Onset Sleep Disorder where I start feeling sleepy naturally at 3am-4am. We get called lazy, but we can't help it (wikipedia even says that, in other words), Melatonin helps, but Melatonin doesn't work when taken every night, just like the overpriced sleeping pills when you might as well just buy home brand generic Diphenhydramine, you'll get 36 of them for the same price of 12 "Unisoms". They had Unisom II for a long time which had Doxylamine in it, which worked for at least 2-3 days in a row, but no longer, Unisom II is now diphenhydramine but they are geltabs, might as well buy the 50-75% cheaper diph geltabs.

Or, at least, ask the pharmacist for Histantil, it's OTC here, 50mg pills, as a prescription it's called Phenergan (well, we don't even have phenergan anymore, just the generic promethazine pills). Not all pharmacists will want to, it's up to their discretion, but when you're a long time customer, they won't hesitate to script it to you, especially when I have ONE actual allergy, which drives me crazy during summer or during winter when I visit my dad, his house has birch walls and he heats up his swiss chalet type house which is in the middle of nowhere in the woods, with a fireplace, fed with birch. So whenever I tell 'em I go to my dad's, real or not, they pull out the Histantil 50mg. Some pharmacists/techs are confused because there used to be 25mg Histantil but it's now discontinued and they think only those were legal to sell OTC. They're wrong, when I get the bill from buying them, it says Annex II, doesn't even name the product. Anything in Annex II is stuff the pharmacist can script you here.

Anyway, I'm hungry as hell, later.

Last edited:
I wish someone would make phenazolam (clobromazepam) it's benzo rc cousin, flubrotizolam flubromazolam's thieno cousin, clonitizolam clonazolam's thieno cousing and flunitizolam flunitrazolam's thieno cousin.

You could find Nitemazepam....it's out there as an rc benzo. It's a metabolite (the strongest) of Nimetazepam (Ermirin) which was Asia's moral panic "data-rape" drug back in the early 2000's, I think only one country still scripts it, likely Japan.

It's one of the rc benzo I didn't try, like Nitrazolam (it appeared and disappeared like the wind), 3-HO-Phenazepam, Adinazolam and Phenazepam itself...in a normal 5mg dose, which some people made available in pill form for a while, not sure it's around anymore.

But with Alprazolam, Meprobamate, Fonazepam, Brotizolam, Flunitrazolam (which Wikipedia will not accept an entry for some reason, unlike all these previously named) in the quantities I have now, I will be fine for a long time.

And I didn't mention my RX's, lol,I mostly keep them and don't touch 'em, except the Temazepam 30mg capsules...I take one with a Lendormin 0.25 and I get the best sleep in years, no more waking up like my head feels like an alcohol hangover as with clonazolam. Only thing I miss was Dormicum 15mg which my Dutch friend provided me with 20x15mg and that won't happen again in a long time. But, I usually wake up with neck pain, a small headache and shoulder stiffness with my regular RX (Valium 10mg bid, Bromazepam 6mg bid and Atarax 50mg prn + Temazepam 30mg prn (although I get 30 a month).

Nitemazepam is the only one I'll maybe get, not sure, the only place that has it has a kind of "eh" reputation, especially sending mislabeled powders, and they only deal with powders...would hate to take some MAL when I wanted to take Nitemazepam...the only time I would bring up the old Seroquel 25mg pills and eat 3-4 of 'em. Although maybe there is another source but I only know this one.

As for Lendormin (Brotizolam)...manna from heaven, better than triazolam, not by much, but taking 2x0.25mg had me sleep like a baby 2 days ago, with nothing added but Fonazepam during the day for GAD. Very very good stuff, which is likely why we do not get to, normally, have it in North America. My considerations of moving to Sweden or Norway grow bigger everyday.

You could find Nitemazepam....it's out there as an rc benzo. It's a metabolite (the strongest) of Nimetazepam (Ermirin) which was Asia's moral panic "data-rape" drug back in the early 2000's, I think only one country still scripts it, likely Japan.

It's one of the rc benzo I didn't try, like Nitrazolam (it appeared and disappeared like the wind), 3-HO-Phenazepam, Adinazolam and Phenazepam itself...in a normal 5mg dose, which some people made available in pill form for a while, not sure it's around anymore.

But with Alprazolam, Meprobamate, Fonazepam, Brotizolam, Flunitrazolam (which Wikipedia will not accept an entry for some reason, unlike all these previously named) in the quantities I have now, I will be fine for a long time.

And I didn't mention my RX's, lol,I mostly keep them and don't touch 'em, except the Temazepam 30mg capsules...I take one with a Lendormin 0.25 and I get the best sleep in years, no more waking up like my head feels like an alcohol hangover as with clonazolam. Only thing I miss was Dormicum 15mg which my Dutch friend provided me with 20x15mg and that won't happen again in a long time. But, I usually wake up with neck pain, a small headache and shoulder stiffness with my regular RX (Valium 10mg bid, Bromazepam 6mg bid and Atarax 50mg prn + Temazepam 30mg prn (although I get 30 a month).

Nitemazepam is the only one I'll maybe get, not sure, the only place that has it has a kind of "eh" reputation, especially sending mislabeled powders, and they only deal with powders...would hate to take some MAL when I wanted to take Nitemazepam...the only time I would bring up the old Seroquel 25mg pills and eat 3-4 of 'em. Although maybe there is another source but I only know this one.

Sorry I meant nimetazepam, it was almost 4 am when I wrote that post so...... no it's gone in Japan to, the only manufacturer stopped making it in 2008 :/

Nitrazolam was nice, not the best rc benzo ever but quite good, not super potent like clam/flam/fnlam but still kinda strong, an improved (more fun, stronger, shorter, basically all the stuff going from -pam to -lam does) nitrazepam might be the best description I can give.

Never tried 3-oh phenazepam either but if benzo sar holds (and most often it does unlike with other drugs) it's a slightly weaker phenazepam with a much lower half life and faster onset.

Never tried adinazolam either as the potency is just too low for it to be economical.

Phenazepam is actually not nearly as bad as the horror stories make it out to be (all of them start of with I got 1g and eyeballed if which will lead to trouble with all benzos), if you get the Russian pharma pills or dose the powder correctly it's quite strong, long lasting, relatively balanced on the whole hypnotic/anxiolytic scale.... if it were nearly as horrible as some make it out to be it would never have become a pharma benzo in Russia. You're also not missing a lot by not trying it since it's not the funnest thing around (well I'm a fan of hypnotics, if you like something more balanced you might disagree).

Btw on the subject of nitemazepam, I wish they made either

nUhlm2x.png

or n methyl nifoxipam (according to the patent from which nifoxipam was pulled it's both stronger and safer than flunitrazepam)

HtHwjXi.png

Yah, there is nitemazepam around though, I can guarantee it, and doesn't have to come from china. Have fun searching :) I knew all that about phenaz, when it came out I still had not bought any RC since Operation Web Tryp 1 went on, didn't even know of the second, just noticed zero stores in the US, although the fuckers south managed to take down canadarc.ca (I can name it, it's dead since about 6 years)...the spookiest thing was that for a long time going to the site would link you to the DHS website. Holy fuck. I really fucking hate the DHS too, Gestapo clone? You've got one. It's them who took canadarc down, not DEA, not FBI...and they were "allowed in" Alberta to arrest the poor PhD with Tenure at University of Alberta...in a small town, it wasn't Calgary or Edmonton, but it was at U of A campus. The guy was never arrested and is free since he never sold anything illegal in Canada. He did sell MDPV and didn't mind selling it south, pure, during the "bath salt" crazy stupid fucking shit. So that was the chemical of death for that dude, glad he's still a tenured prof and with zero legal problems, unlike what they did to "Prince of Weed" Marc Emery...the US Law Enforcement encroaching into Canada is not something I can think about without getting real fucking angry, it all started back in 2002 when a guy selling kits with a jar of gbl and a jar of naoh to make GHB was raided very brutally by the FBI.The assrape was so large he was taken into DEA custody, kinda like Marc Emery, a dude who got 7 years in an American jail for having emeryseeds.ca, basically selling 10 packs of blind luck cannabis seeds.

Could have been all males and you couldn't have done anything about it, the price was so low, it didn't matter. And they took this guy away, when even the law in the US is that cannabis seeds are not illegal (last time I checked, anyway).

kleiner : please take my pardon, I was actually 0.75mg brotizolam waiting to go to sleep.

Very very good insomnia medication for people who have trouble falling asleep at "societal norms" times, perfect for people who do not work 9 to 4/5.

I'm not sure if I like it more than Triazolam, it doesn't have it's own very zone that triazolam puts you in, but it will make you sleep very well, the "want" to go to bed is increased a lot. Might be a less addictive alternative, it is in the same family as Etizolam afterall.

Again, kleiner man, I tend to go in an autotyping rant and I already rival my aunt who's a court clerk when totally sober, so what may seem like a long rant actually takes 1 minute to say or less. But yes, since I still have 25 of the 0.25 Lendormins, I will be able to give a final assessment about how Russia replaced my benzos with placebos before I log out, I mean, I will give a final assessment for other north americans of how the product is as precise as possible :)

Well I miss it already, I would have had more than 25 if it wasn't so expensive. I find that taking half a pill to one 0.25 with something like Sublinox (Ambien for the yanks), although I wish it was Starnoc (Sonata), throws me in a deep restful sleep. By itself, my diagnostic of Insomnia since childhood, which was somehow amplified when we had that huge earthquake which is unusual for my area, my grandparents never felt something more than 4.6 or so before that ,mild shocks, but when I was 8 year old that 6.1 which for some reason made the electricity go off before it started (strange huh?), it was literally, lights out a microsecond after, shockwaves, nothing broke due to being on the Canadian Shield (my hometown is on some major thick layer of granite that goes miles into the earth...that's the Canadian Shield for ya, I think part of it even goes through the US, not sure). The night before there was a small shock of 4.3 or such, my father woke up in the middle of the night with his big square battery fueled night lamp, it made me get up, my mom was working that night, and my father thought it was our secondary heating device, an oil furnace (..the first one being a typical fireplace made from coke, you couldn't touch it, that's for sure) was having problems, which could have been a lot worse, but he told me it's nothing go back to bed, I remember I started cracking my fingers that night as a nervous tick. I found the root of my Insomnia but that didn't mean I would stop being an insomniac for this reason.

In all cases, Brotizolam is the insomniac's bro. 5/5

My god, this is the best sleeping pill in the world. Too bad in this expensive to obtain when not in countries where it is prescribed. Even the brand name is funny, the French where this is prescribed knew what they were doing when giving it the brand name "Lendormin", basically means "it'll put him to sleep until tomorrow" and it does, 8-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep, not even for urinating which is amazing, waking up to pee sometimes ruins my night, apparently you shouldn't even wake up to pee, you should pee when waking up at the time you would wake up, any truth to this?

So, I got about 75 of these tiny white pills, I'm good for a while, will save on my rx to Temazepam big time. That and the Equanils which are a professional massage in a pill, those 400mg pills are amazing. I got a bunch of flunitrazolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam and I don't even want to take them. Etizolam is very much inferior when it comes to its sister compound Brotizolam (it's also a triazolothienobenzo).

I wish there was more feedback about it, but the french on the internet (real French people, not French Canadians like me) on the internet seem to hang out in places of theirs only, like the Japanese do not mix up with the rest of the planet pretty much which is strange).

So when it comes to hypnotics I say Brotizolam>Temazepam>Flurazepam>Nitrazepam>Alprazolam(it's also a hypnotic) in the prescription benzo world.