• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasha

Bluelighter
Welcome to the next version (#30) of our excellent social/quick information thread!

This thread is a place where users should feel free to ask quick drug-related questions that do not require individual threads, as well as just a spot for loose conversation about drugs & life with your fellow BDD fans.

So if you have recently discovered a new eye-opening combo that you need to tell us about or you want to vent about the brittle and over-sized generics your pharmacist has started carrying or you would simply like a fellow member or two's opinions about taking 15mg of Valium for the first time, then the BDD social is likely the thread for you.

BDD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the BDD-Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
•USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
•REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
•NO POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS, CANNABIS OR ECSTASY/MDMA
•NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
•NO REGIONAL THREADS
•IF YOU SEE SOMETHING VIOLATING THE RULES, USE THE REPORT BUTTON (UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF POST) TO REPORT IT TO THE MOD STAFF
• HAIL nAON ALL YOUR WONDERFUL MODS!

Some of the other guidelines that apply to the main BDD forum may be a bit relaxed in this thread, but these remember to be sensible and respectful. IF you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, recommendations, etc regarding the rules, guidelines and practices of this social and/or Basic Drug Discussion in general, do not hesitate to PM myself or any other member of the BDD Moderating Team.

No Flaming.

Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

The use of SWIM or expressions of a similar nature such as or "This guy I know" or "My Pet Elephant" are also forbidden. No one believes that when you use SWIM that it isn't you, you will lose the respect of your fellow Bluelighters and if you cannot own up to your drug use don't talk about it.

Lastly, Have fun and get to know your fellow Green and Bluelighter

link to v2

Link to v3

Link to v4

Link to v5

Link to v6

Link to v7

Link to v8

Link to v9

Link to v10

Link to v11

Link to v12

Link to v13

Link to V14

Link to V15

Link to V16

Link to V17

Link to V18

Link to V19

Link to V20

Link to v21

Link to v22

Link to v23

Link to v24

Link to v25

Link to v26

Link to v27

Link to v28

Link to v29

Enjoy!

Evening guys. I am stepping down as a mod here and will be away for the foreseeable future. I may be around a time or two but it's unlikely. I think that my road to recovery and a new life is to disassociate myself from everything I used to love about drugs and while on drugs. I loved bluelight more than anything with drugs and even without, however I think it will be a real triggering place for me at the moment especially. That being said, I know that this forum is in good hands, better than mine even, so I am not worried about the future here. It's been a pleasure and honor being here with you all and I've thouroughly enjoyed all my time spent here. To everyone, I love you all, and j wish you the best of luck in your lives.

I may not have been the most popular tor well known character around here, however, from the people I've met and talked to - you're some of the most incredible people I've met. My time here will most likely be forgotten soon, but you'll always remain in my hearts and you know who you are. <3

See you on the other side chaps.

Begin!

Last edited:
you should repost synthetix's last post so everyone can give him the much needed support. :) on that note congrats on that step synthetix, i to am triggered by this site.

anyways, tried to get some opiates earlier but couldnt cuz i didnt have my money on me cuz i didnt think i would have the chance. so tommorrow i might cop 100 mgs of methadone, im a little nervous.

i should have dilaudid right now but i think i got <snip - thought you were going to edit this out yourself>. fuck that kid.

i worked till 6 cuz i had to help my friend cut up a tree for 2 hours after i got off work. my back is killing me and i just want some drugs. i even was gonna settle with the last few shots but my grandma drank em last night. im almost out of weed to but right now im fairly stoned and i got plenty of resin.

i forgot to file for unemployment till today so now i gotta wait till wednesday to get my money. fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ...praise a trip to dallas...I stop giving a fuck about everything...Just got back from visiting a friend down there...on the way back, I picked up a fifth and ended up 3x the legal limit on the way lol...

Praise ethanol...you allow me to face society!

Good luck synthetix. Hopefully he goes down the right path to recovery. It seems like he's taking a step in the right direction.

Good luck synthetix! <3

As for this thread title, I made way more money when I had a drug problem, lol. Addiction is a strong motivator ;)

LOL SD it's a joke from a well known quote, I used to have a drug problem, now I have money (aka the drug problem is solved). Not 'drug problem' in the traditional sense of the phrase but it tricks you into thinking so.

Hahaha don't mind me, I am a bit mentally slow tonight, no sleep last night. I like the play on words :)

sup everyone? Haha ive been surfing the web in bed for the past 6 hours it's currently 5:30am...in day 2 of heroin withdrawals so zero chance of sleeping. I took actually ~1mg of sub which is all I had and I don't feel sick at all but I know for a fact I can't sleep. Hopefully detox tomorrow. How is everyone

Hi Mass, I'm fine thanks. Good luck for your detox.

Wake and bake here...

Day off work today as it's my Mothers birthday. Just sat at home listening to some tunes at the moment. Going out for a meal later. It's sunny but cold here, another drug free day in store for me..

You on the east coast? It's a nice day here in cambridge mass. Kinda chilly but nice. Man not sleeping for 2 nights is makin me crazy loopy

What up, what up. What up? I'm feeling fan-fucking-tastic today. Woke up to 60mg vyvanse, 0.5mg bupre, 5grams kratom, 10mg valium, and now I'm smoking a cig. After I finish the cig, I'm going to pack a fat fucking bowl of weed and smoke and smoke!

Then I got community service to go to, it is going to be a fun day ahahahahah.

How is everyone else? God I fucking miss weed, bupre feels sooo euphoric on weed. I don't need full agonists, I just need my amphetamine, bupre, valium, and kratom with weed and I'm in heaven. I missed you soo much maryjane! You are my first true love!

I fucking love weed so Much, and I love all my bdd friends so much! Tent, captain, chrom, synth, mass, smoke, hatrix, cane, hang, swimming, mugz, debaserx and everyone else! Stay safe, god bless!

What's up lac?

My fucking mom told me she is gonna give me random piss tests and its "for me so I can be proud of myself". It's fucking bullshit. Guess ill go do methadone now instead of oxy.

God damn I'm in a shit mood today

fuck, I'm on day 9 of no suboxone. Jumped off at 2mg thinking I was going to get some in the mail, but they never came. Work is a bitch, but overall not to bad. If i don't get some subs in the mail by thursday, I'm thinking I'm going to say off them and wait it out

Trying to get some immodium, but I have no money. Hopefully my roommate will grab me some.

god I want some other drugs besides weed. benzos, opioids, stimulants, barbs, whatever.

laCster and tentram have this ability to always make drugs so fucking appetizing.

What's up lac?

My fucking mom told me she is gonna give me random piss tests and its "for me so I can be proud of myself". It's fucking bullshit. Guess ill go do methadone now instead of oxy.

God damn I'm in a shit mood today

Speaking of moms...I went on a vacation one state away, for two days. In the time she ripped apart my entire room and rearranged all of my belongings. And when I told her just to search my room if she wants to search my room, she got all pissy and said she was just trying to be nice. REALLY?

Luckily she didn't find shit. I'm not new at this.

laCster and tentram have this ability to always make drugs so fucking appetizing.

Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean.

What's up guys ? I'm not really doing shit today. Finished my morning class around 12. Don't have my last class until 6:30 PM. Been doing laundry, cleaning my room a bit, tinkering with my gaming rig. I need to overclock my CPU more and see what I can do with my new crossfire setup.... Yea yea computer talk. I'm sure most people don't know wtf I'm talking about.

Anyways no drugs for me today. I was curious if I was going to go through mild withdrawal from taking sub everyday since I got it and until I finished all 8mg, but it doesn't seem like I am. I know 8mg is nothing, but I am opiate naive so you never know.

I have a bunch of kratom but the high is so subtle if it's even there at all... Idk. I'm sure if I up the dose I'll feel it more. Being told it would feel like 20mg of hydrocodone maybe led me to have to high of expectations. I've only tried like ~3g max though of what I have, and last night only took ~2g. I parachute it in blunt wraps though so the more I have to do, the more annoying it is to take because I'm wrapping up like 6 pieces and parachuting them. Maybe I should try like 5-6g and see if I get a good opiate buzz. I have no other drugs besides 2mg of klonopin I have left which I'm not trying to use recreationally.

Can't wait for my MXE to get here.

And haha to thesameoldfears, I definitely agree no one could find shit in my room if they tried. At least when I have something that is.

What's up everyone? Good to "see" you debaser :)

LOL SD it's a joke from a well known quote, I used to have a drug problem, now I have money (aka the drug problem is solved). Not 'drug problem' in the traditional sense of the phrase but it tricks you into thinking so.

Oh I figured out what confused me. The quote is actually, "I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money." (Makes it a little clearer that it is a play on words ;))

Yeah, the social tends to be like that. Stop making drugs sound so delicious guys! But in all seriousness, it'd actually be nice if people were a little less glorifying of drug use in the social.

Status
Not open for further replies.