• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything went well, and i am able to smoke for a little while! i am so baked... how about yourslef?

chyeah, boy. that's awesome to hear :D pretty baked now myself as well from some homegrown out of my last crop. it's not cured fully, just dry but even so is a really decent smoke that i'm more than happy with, ended up with around an oz + from the head bud i picked and still have the bottom half in still filling out to it's full potential. they should bulk up a bit as it's the first and foremost part of the plant being fed now.

the other couple i've got look like they're around another 6 weeks off as they're a few weeks into the budding stage. they're looking pretty yummy also :D

i'm gonna have another shot of morphine shortly and sip on a cider once lunch has settled.

what else has been happening mang?

haha sounds like you ar having a good day tent, i just pickd u more weed and took more valium, idk i like amiltriptyline; amiltriptyline 25mg feels like 75-100mg hydroxyzine. i like amitryptamine better than diphehydramine and hydroxyzine. more sedative which i like... ii have suc a higher tolerance to sedative histamines and mACH agonists, and i seem to cope with the side effects quite well..

took some kratom too which feels amazingm taking some bumps of bupre as the night goes one... what are you doing mang?" want to get on aim?

Last edited:
Hahahah I know you're jealous :)

You'll get a laugh out of this though. I just tried to toss n wash 6g of kratom and failed miserably. Consider this karma for my MXE whoring.

Firstly, I put a little orange juice in my mouth, then tried to dump a good portion of the kratom I weighed out in my mouth. I then realized that even 1/5 of 6g was a lot of powder to swallow, and put more orange juice in my mouth and got the first bit down, but with some sticking to my lips and still remaining in my mouth. I could tell this wasn't going to be easy. Repeat this 3 more times until I have about 2/5 of it left, so ALMOST there.

So, I attempt to dump the entire portion left in my mouth just to get it over with. Oh my, big mistake. This clumps up terribly, the texture is HORRIBLE. I gag. Since the "concoction" of orange juice and powdered kratom was at the back of my throat, my gag reflex made me swallow it, but not entirely. I then gagged again and knew it was game over. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE texture, HORRIBLE taste, I fucking vomit twice in the sink, first ALL of the kratom I had just swallowed, then a bit of the pizza I just ate. And of course a bunch of orange juice.

Wasted ALL that time for nothing, as I know I vomited all that shit back up. Sat there cleaning out my mouth of kratom powder for a good 10 minutes. It was literally stuck to my mouth in lots of places, mostly my tongue. Like there was a big brown blotch on my tongue, even after using mouth wash 4 times trying to clean my mouth of kratom. I spit probably 75 times, and every time I spit out bits of powder. Since I threw up, I also had kratom in my nose when I blew my nose. It was disgusting. I FINALLY got it all out of my mouth and am spitting clean. Had to toothpick some of it out of my teeth...

My god was that the worst texture and taste in the world. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't CLUMP and turn into like dirt. It literally sticks to the entire inside of my mouth AND my throat. What the fuck. How am I supposed to eat this without putting it in capsules or parachuting, which is crazy for 6g. That would be like 30 capsules. 6g is so much powder.

I might try the yogurt thing. Tea is out of the question, I know the taste will be vile. I don't have any capsules to put it in, and parachuting 6g would take a lot of parachuting.
mind over matter. toss n wash makes me throat up the first times or so, then i get used to it and i dont get the nauseous. yah it isnt hte most pleasant thing in the world, but it is doablei fyou do it right,

what i do....

get a table spoon, get a spoon fool, take a little sip of juice/cola/tea/gatorade or anything with flavour, then throw the kratom to the back of your mouth and as soon as it is in your mouth take another gulp of your drink and swallow like a piill. after a while it isnt as bad, but odnt get me wrong once you get used to toss n wash, it works quite well. 6-10g kratom (blends), depending on your tolerance feels like 20mgs hydroconde with 100mgs tramadol

mind over matter. toss n wash makes me throat up the first times or so, then i get used to it and i dont get the nauseous. yah it isnt hte most pleasant thing in the world, but it is doablei fyou do it right,

what i do....

get a table spoon, get a spoon fool, take a little sip of juice/cola/tea/gatorade or anything with flavour, then throw the kratom to the back of your mouth and as soon as it is in your mouth take another gulp of your drink and swallow like a piill. after a while it isnt as bad, but odnt get me wrong once you get used to toss n wash, it works quite well. 6-10g kratom (blends), depending on your tolerance feels like 20mgs hydroconde with 100mgs tramadol

If you say so man.... I dunno if I'm really willing to try it again. So much just sticks to my mouth it makes it hard to keep going.

stop thinking so much. literally do it. dont take a long time doing it. get your spoon out, a heavy flavoured juice or drink (not alcohol), and grab some gum or a peppermint or any mint or hard candy to suck on and set them at your table. then go get your kratom, and immediately as you sit odne with the kratom, get a spoonful of kratom, take a little sip of the drink (hold ni your mouth), then tilt your heads back and throw the kratom as far back as possible. then quickly take another swig of your drink and try to swallow think of the powder as a big ill or one solid thing. if you think abut swallowing powder you will syke yourself out, thing of swallowing as one big glob, or one big pill, or one big bite of food, not as green dust and powder and shit

If you say so man.... I dunno if I'm really willing to try it again. So much just sticks to my mouth it makes it hard to keep going.

it'd be easier to put the kratom through a coffee blender and then the dust into capsule. voila! swallow with no taste and extremely convenient to store the drug for accurate dosing as well!

this is assuming you've got a coffee blender and know how to buy yourself empty capsules.

i've never had the chance to use kratom, and won't unless i go abroad from being stuck downunder. it kinda excites me for some reason; likely as the opium flower does, it produces a natural opioid effect but also unique because of it's metabolites and how the plant works.

yes, i know, astonishing revelation! yall can thank me by donating for a charity i'm working for which revolves around drugs. pm me and i'll hook you up with it's homepage and link to the donation center. thanks everyone, it's going to such an inspiring story which kick started the idea for starting a donation page for them as they are non-profit with all of their work; so giving, selfless and compassionate@

Last edited:
It's already in powder form, it's not plain leaf. The thing about putting it in capsules is kratom is an extremely low density material. 6g of powder is a SHIT TON of powder. Like no chemical you've ever weighed out, kratom is the least dense of anything I've ever weighed.

6g would take so many capsules. Even if they were 00 capsules. I mean I still think it's better than tasting the shit. I don't have a capsuling machine or anything though so filling capsules by hand takes a bit of time.

I've just been parachuting it using rolling papers. laCster over here is trying to tell me toilet paper is better for parachuting. Yea freaking right. Toilet paper will stick to your throat and is much thicker than rolling papers. Rolling papers go down without ever sticking to your throat, and I'm sure dissolve quicker because of how thin of a material they are. I know I can't be the only one who uses rolling papers for parachuting shit. It's 10x better than toilet paper or tissues.

tent you fuck, shooting up morpine =D what up diggs? what you got plans tonight? how is that weed treating you; i am so fucking baked!

not a lot planned tonight. just make something up for dinner for the old man and i. i rented a few dvd's over the weekend so i'll likely throw one of them on to further the chill session ya diggit dawg?

i'm definitely feeling you on being well baked. the couple of small cones i smoked before lighting this cigarette have done an absolute number on me, yeehaw!

whatchu got planned over that end of the world as we koow it.

i'm feelin' fine and damn it feels good, yeah! wooh! dundunddduunndundundadadundun! yeow!

*does the spits and smoothly exits stage right*

have a good evening everybody, people!

and stick it to the man. if you don't know which man, or don't have a man or some situation where there's no other man but maybe a hot female friend of yours. I'LL BE THAT MAN! and i'll stick it right back in you in all the right ways, ladies :)

he asked what bud, not munchies...

...fucking weed and the names of the strains these days is redonkulous.

is there a cookie diough strain? you could straight up eat that shit from the container, no combustion/vaping necessary!

looks like i missed the drama in here earlier as well ( it's always exciting when the social flares up, especially when there's race and religion involved. should be saved for one of the many threads already open for discussion in the philosophy and spirituality forum,

you should catch a bus down skid row and hang out casually in just your jocks for the lulz. sign from die hard scene optional, though, it would make the experience but that much more life threatening :D

Nah I hate the buses. That would make for an interesting acid trip though.

I had too much stuff to do around the house today to be able to go on any real adventures.

Smoke moar of your MMJ, Captain!

Howdy folks. Cannabis cruise control here...

Man, I sure missed my methamphetafriend...I am fucking flying right now lol...

Here's to hoping MXE gets here today <3

How's everyone doing ? I missed my damn morning class. Slept right on thru part of it, woke up and by then it was already pointless. Dammit. Good thing is there wasn't anything super important like an exam, so that's a relief.

I'm expecting another package today, some computer parts. Looking forward to it. I love receiving mail.

I'm expecting another package today, some computer parts. Looking forward to it. I love receiving mail.
I used to love it too. Especially when it was Benzos or Opiates :D Oh well them days are gone now... All I now seem to get is Bank statements and Credit Card offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.