European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings-CXXVII- Follow The Leader..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeek! That's not the kinda thing you wanna be reading if you're tripping, BCF. Go look up maggotcock pix instead to soothe you ;)

And yeah. Obviously in a strange mood given the news. I find things like this can take a while to really sink in though. A terrible loss. Always had a massive soft spot for Mugz :(

Eeek! That's not the kinda thing you wanna be reading if you're tripping, BCF. Go look up maggotcock pix instead to soothe you ;)

And yeah. Obviously in a strange mood given the news. I find things like this can take a while to really sink in though. A terrible loss. Always had a massive soft spot for Mugz :(

Noo thank fuck im not tripping!! jesus!!

nah but i've been noticing hppd quite a lot since, i am constantly seeing that strobing setting sun effect in the corner of my eyes n cant look at woodgrain!

but other than that im fine,

damn mugz, i thought he was sorting himself out

Knock: He spent quite a bit of time over there and I just can't really see many Rats wanting to post in EADD - too much potential for rubbing folk up the wrong way really. Is a foreign land: they do things differently over there. I'm sure the Lounge mods will be keeping close eye on it.

hey, I wasn't implying they shouldn't have their own thread! By all means, and I have no reason to force them over here, none at all. :)

Just the way they do it over there is weird, that's all.

Last edited:
of course it's ok, as long as you never, ever post here again!

<3

j/k

hey, I wasn't implying they shouldn't have their own thread!

And I didn't mean to imply that I thought you implied that - perhaps we shall agree to not imply in general to avoid crossing implications =D

i agree. Hope it's ok i posted in this one.

Course it is :)

I was just (somewhat bizarrely for me) doing me bit for Lounge free speech is all. I just don't think many of us EADD folk "get" much Lounge stuff so can be easy to misunderstand what is probably meant with good intentions. EADD was always too small an audience for Mugzy though so seems appropriate (to me at least) that his inner-Rat gets a seperate thread o'er there.

Status
Not open for further replies.