Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings-CXXVII- Follow The Leader..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mailmonkey

Bluelighter
Continued from http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/667155-Gibberings-CXXVI-Post-moar-Kenny-says-so/page40

Mugz said:
yeah yeah. Yawn.
Not sure what's got into you, I wont take it personally, you just seem to be in a foul mood with me for no apparent reason, carry on as you are and I wont be offended anymore, Not sure why you've suddenly gone anti Mugz all of a sudden

Although, a Guardian Weekend cover story would be a good chance to plug your upcoming screenplay and autobiography, as well as your photo a day for 20 years blog.

Think of all the new followers you could garner.

Good idea, I doubt he would mention the screenplay and the autobiography is off the table as is the photo a day blog. I'm not after followers, I'd rather be left alone most of the time to be honest, it just sometimes comes out the total opposite way.

Doubt it would be a cover story either, would probably just be one of the guardian blog things on the website.

Last edited:
recruitment?

Oh you've fixed it. You had me worried!

The whole article could be written in that language you're working on.

How do you say 'get your head out your fucking arse' in Mugobian?

Not sure Mr B&W you seem to have managed to get yours in your arse with me and keep it there tonight though after one comment about a journo after a positive comment about a good NA meeting which you took the completely wrong way.

Not sure Mr B&W you seem to have managed to get yours in your arse with me and keep it there tonight though

Nice imagery. Perhaps you are potentially the great literary writer of our generation.

recruitment?

Oh you've fixed it. You had me worried!

Come on, that was as close to a seamless thread changeover as I've ever seen. Which one of you jobsworths archived it, depriving me of the opportunity to complete the job properly and boost my smugness?

Oooh bold, the big guns.

You irritate me cos you're just playing at life. All around you people are working hard and suffering and you're just on a little jolly, making problems for yourself and letting other people sort them out. I used to be supportive of you cos i believed you had issues, but now I really don't think you do, I think you're just spoilt and indulged. You know you can be as irresponsible as you like because you've got daddies safety net to catch you. Pisses me off.

I'm sorry if I'm being out of order. I take it personally because I was in a similar situation to your sister & mum, having a really hard time and instead of being a man my brother was dicking about being a selfish prick instead of giving us the support we needed. Always excuses & justifications but if you boil away all the BS it just came down to him being a selfish self centered and immature. I'm projecting, totally, I realise that but just needed to say it. You carry on on your jolly little trip, don't mind me.

Come on, that was as close to a seamless thread changeover as I've ever seen. Which one of you jobsworths archived it, depriving me of the opportunity to complete the job properly and boost my smugness?

I did approve the thread and move the old one to the archives, newb =D.

I have to concur with bandw, your whole "plight" seems to be a bit of an attention-seeking exercise.

Why does my life piss you off so much though, it's got absolutely nothing to do with your life, and if you knew more, if I shared more with you I haven't got that safety net there as strong as you imagine, The net is pretty much gone, it's down to me to fix things sharpish and it shouldn't really have any effect on your feeling or anger, you are just taking someone elses stuff and making it your own that way, so I kinda feel sorry for you.

I did approve the thread and move the old one to the archives, newb =D.

yes you fucking bellend, you approved it before I'd removed the "recruitment" tag that gave knock the opportunity to have a dig at me.

I'm handing in my badge and my gun first thing.

Knock could still see the thread anyways, he would have had a dig regardless!

I edited Mugz, pretty much agreeing with what you just said.

can we have a hug and make up then please. I'm sorry that happened to you in your life but I am trying my best, I could have stayed home tonight instead of going out to try and get help and listen to people sharing about their stuff to, but I took time out to go, got a couple more phone numbers from people that can give me lifts to other meetings that I hadn't the opportunity to go to before which was nice, and my dad was pleased when I came back seeming more positive about the future after the bad news about rehab being shifted back another few more weeks.

mugz said:
Doubt it would be a cover story either, would probably just be one of the guardian blog things on the website.

Would be a "My Drugs Hell" story, I'd suspect. Whether that's what you wanted or not. It's the NA meetings with rehab ahead thing - provides perfect "closure" and makes it clear that drugs are just bad, m'kay. You've certainly gotten up to enough to make great copy over the years but just cos you've decided to try to knock it on the head doesn't mean you have to go assisting in futhering the prohibition and demonisation of even more legals. I'd definitely read it though.

journalists = bad for everyone except journalists, and their bosses.

especially journalists plugging a new book.

am surprised that people actually lurk these forums and follow individual posters, makes me a bit more wary about what I post now, if he had been reading my posts since I was Mugabe then that is a long long time, makes me wonder how many other lurkers are out there that know a lot about us all.

yes, lets.

I don't believe in telling people what they want to hear, I say what I'm thinking and sometimes I can be blunt. I'm sorry.

Cool, don't like falling out with people over what was a bit of a misunderstanding in my head, and some assumptions made by both of us which never helps things, I commend you for not telling people what they want to hear, but I really wasn't looking for a "yeah, go speak to the journo, or, anything at all opposite to what else you said" Was just posting about my evening at NA and coming back to get a PM from the journo.

What's the BA of plugging literature?

It'd be the best place for it.

am surprised that people actually lurk these forums and follow individual posters, makes me a bit more wary about what I post now, if he had been reading my posts since I was Mugabe then that is a long long time, makes me wonder how many other lurkers are out there that know a lot about us all.

I doubt any other of us have lurker/followers like you do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.