European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings-CXXVII- Follow The Leader..

Status
Not open for further replies.
set limits on what you will talk about. i mean, realistically, he doesn't really need to interview you. everything is on here.

ahh shit the paris trip, that aint getting in there, maybe I should just give it a miss, I'd still like to know which other member recommended me.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was a lie to make you more at ease with the situation, and hoping that you'd give up a decent story easily. I suspect no one recommended you.. (woo, cynicism.)

^ yeh, you don't know how bad he's been stalking you. all your posts, he could have big files on you the lot. i say we sell our wedding photos to ok. (not hello, ok) and tell the story there.

I saw you were the last poster and wondered if the wedding was still on, april 1st right? ;)

set limits on what you will talk about. i mean, realistically, he doesn't really need to interview you. everything is on here.

very true, I've been asked to ask for a chapter of his book too to kind of see his stance before I agree to anything.

I'd still like to know which other member recommended me.

I know that journo has interviewed at least one BLer before and has probably spoken to quite a few more so could be anyone. He seems like a decent enough bloke but ultimately journos are journos and need juicy stuff to sell a story. That tends to be horror stories. Personally I'd be unwilling to be used as an example of how terrible RCs are in that way. His position on such things is nearly right though. Legalising what he considers to be reasonably "safe" drugs that have been around for years probably would make it less appealing for people to go looking for ever dodgier legal alternatives - would be a step in the right direction maybe - but it is a completely arbitrary selection and a bit narrow in scope. Would be a start though.

Sheesh. I got to get up at 8am or something to meet this poor lassie for our rock climbing session. Does that mean I have to go to bed soon? I don't want to go to bed :( not on my own anyway. I'm scared of beds without warm lady bodies in them.

I'm sure there are telephone numbers for that kind of thing knock ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but I need to sleep!

I hate having to get up when you dont sort of have to get up, but you sort of need to get up. Not urgently but like it would be advised or some sort of consequences will occur, ie early morning appointments, in bed when you awake with such little sleep the things that go through your mind (or maybe its just me), im sure they wont mind if I dont go.. etc

Saying that get to sleep! go close your eyes and pretend and your alarm will be buzzing with annoyance before you know it

- Happy birthday albion !

^ Well done. Is that a hint that somebody needs to start a happy birthday Albi thread, perchance ;)

Happy birthday, Albi <3

I don't want to go to bed :( not on my own anyway. I'm scared of beds without warm lady bodies in them.

This + this should do the trick, Knock =D

Pfft, 22. Disgusting. Happy Birthday. I was I was 22 again.

I keep telling myself, after each got finishes, "go on then, just one more!". On season 2 now.

Last edited by knock; Today at 00:01. Reason: spelling

You edited my post because of my spelling mistake, OCD alert.,,s.,,s./,.s,.sd,f

Last edited:
Falkland Island referendum news just in...92 % turn out. That's a fair good turn out. I might have thought they could have donethis in the village hall with a show of hands?

98.8 % to remain part of Britain. There's a surprise.

What a waste of tax payers money eh? foregone conclusion it was going to come out like this.

This reminds me of a Stephen King mini series. Who knows the one I am on about? there's a mad storm off the coast of canada. All get snowed in and cut off. Weird man with a stick turns uo and weird stuff happens. He says he'll stop the bad stuff no problemo. In the style of the pied piprer he says "I would like one child in return for my kindness of stopping the badness. Don't rush your decisiontoo much, there are plenty of little kiddies to choose from"

3 parter. can someone tell me the name of it. too hard to google all that stuff there.

bed is calling me zzzzzzzzzzz but my head is telling me to keep posting. twill keep . twill keep. arrrrgghhhhhhhhhh without heroin my eyes will be very open to all the haters. how do i prepare for that. I can see me laughing hysterically in people s faces :D

Last edited:
can I join you pinky? or no bed before marriage?

On the other hand I might have to call it all off, there is someone else that I am interested in and don't want to potentially mess it up by marrying you on april fools day 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.