'night bluelight delight.

I'm aggressively wishing you "Goodnight"
Cos sadly my poetry is but shite.
Joyously spreadeagled across the bed?
Almost makes up for the lack of head.
But not quite.

Nighty <3

erm how long have you been lurking, it was a minor lapse

I'm not sure to be honest mate, over a year maybe nearer 2 ?
I think you were still Mugabe when I 1st found this place.
I really do t know why I didn't sign up & contribute sooner

Edit. Night night knock

wow, you were lurking when I was Mugabe, that's a fucking long lurk, you've seen a lot of Mugabe episodes then, you know too much for a greenlighter, you must be destroyed!!!!

Sounds a bit harsh just for being a lurker but yeah too long, seen a fair bit of the mugs show now, I do feel for you mate even if you are a fucking Pompey skate ! :)) I'm from Southampton so I can say that.
You really do need to ease up mate, you have been going too hard at it.
I'm a bit of an old cunt (40+ but only just) & if you have any intention of being an old druggie you gotta slow down dude.
I know your trying at the mo but mate you really need to do something quick

a fucking scummer giving me advice!!!! I appreciate it, but I have no intention of being an old druggie, I wanna get out of the game before I'm 30 at the latest if this attempt fails, and then be a sober "skate"

Stop lurking, start posting, or you will be destroyed, I'll follow you and destroy every one of your posts

The dropper....the dropper....the dropper...;yeah...

actually that has the ability to really roll round your vocal chords in quiet (yes I did) an interesting way...that was a work of genius...the dropper...sorry, it's quiet nice when you get a taste for it....

no-one has ever or is ever likely to take drugs round here...truth.

ha ha Mugz I liked what you did there...I got it, for once, the real meaning and that...yes....ha ha using that way to talk to someone...he doesn't mean it mate..... too....I know it's ace that6 was obvious though wasn't it, I know, your laughing.he speaks the truth...Mugz is great isn't he? Yes he is....that was fucking top notch mate the reversal thing you achieved so0 effvortlessly. True pro at speaking the truth Mugz is mate.

...and he is funny when he does it so well like that.... oi the dropper listen up have your very first one of these you pert little virgin mate (not anything untoward) <3 There you go. btw that was the first one you ever received of those OK? I don't care if you've seen anything similar, that was your first one OK? Great. ha ha it's funny this stuff isn't, say yes:

Last edited:
get me on C4 Ben, I know you have the contacts, any show will do!! 8)

Yes immediateness. Sorry Mugz that 'I' starting word was the closest the word checker would get to the actual word I meant to put. Google is better for that I find. What the fuck am I on about, you know this noobass shit already. Fuck man I'm sorry.

Hi Ben
Man you have been so damn funny of late ! I know others have asked what you are on & you claim to be high on life but I am very :sus: of that. I think you have made/discovered some mad new Rc that you are testing or something.
Well I want some too !
Don't forget sharing is caring dude

Mate, learn the way of the...and I'm going to do this, Albion will kill me, watch him mate, got a swift left hook that one, Albion would never do such a thing would he ha ha, ok here goes...TRUTH

Nothing you just posted contained any of this TRUTH stuff. I t will come.

I know btw, because I am actually the person you were speculating (completely incorrectly) at.

Or was it some kind of hidden message.....not that anything li8ke that goes on round here of course.....

What the fuck STOP immediately. Mugz is going to blow his top if I don't do this swift mate...I detected a line of the TRUTH in one of your intricate riddles you like to post....I know which one it is, Mugz knows far better than I do which line contains the TRUTH, and so do you I feel....you are a smart one.....is he Mugz? He is isn't he?

Hi Ben
Man you have been so damn funny of late ! I know others have asked what you are on & you claim to be high on life but I am very :sus: of that. I think you have made/discovered some mad new Rc that you are testing or something.
Well I want some too !
Don't forget sharing is caring dude

Right look at that for a while, it is there. Let me break this down for you step by step, I wish someone would have done this me when I started. No don't be silly, I knew all along, it was funny.

Right time to dig into this post of yours

Hi Ben ----- maybe a small element of TRUTH near the end but I'm not overly sure if I'm honest...need a better analytically minded member to help guide you through that one, that endy bit concerns me slightly.

Man you have been so damn funny of late ! I know others have asked what you are on & yob claim to be high on life but I am very :sus: of that. I think you have made/discovered some mad new Rc that you are testing or something.
Well I want some too !

Easy absolute no TRUTH at all none. That is all a bit messy and dipping into serious business territory. Oh another thing, whenever that se...bu... thing is uttered round here, take note sharpish and get ready to do something when you that posted, mate. Mugz did I spell that correctly I'm sure it's got a z on the end or something...anyway..

That last line. Contains TRUTH. Well done man. <3 For that I now love you, no I don't you fool, I always have. More TRUTH. Shit I'm going to have to stop handing out these freebies mate, Knock will go fucking ape and kick my fucking teeth in for spreading clues as to possible TRUTH. No he wouldn't do that and it's never going to happen ever, because he wouldn't need too.

Oh Mugz see him run off like that, little scamp has potential mate, I can feel it...you can too Mugz, I know mate, I know....<3

Last edited:
Ben you are fairly new too, ok 2 years almost but never really noticed you, are you and the dropper alts?????????? conspiracy alert!!!!!

Fuck this no double posting shit !

Ben I love you already ! You Re the reason I joined this crazy place, this day will go down in history you mark my words !

history is only told by the people that write the books, so unless you write a book and it isn't burned when I rule the land then you will be fine dropper ;)

Mate, learn the way of the...and I'm going to do this, Albion will kill me, watch him mate, got a swift left hook that one, Albion would never do such a thing would he ha ha, ok here goes...TRUTH

Nothing you just posted contained any of this TRUTH stuff. It will come.

I know btw, because I am actually the person you were speculating (completely incorrectly) at.

Or was it some kind of hidden message.....not that anything li8ke that goes on round here of course.....

What the fuck STOP immediately. Mugz is going to blow his top if I don't do this swift mate...I detected a line of the TRUTH in one of your intricate riddles you like to post....I know which one it is, Mugz knows far better than I do which line contains the TRUTH, and so do you I feel....you are a smart one.....is he Mugz? He is isn't he?

get me on C4 Ben, I know you have the contacts, any show will do!! 8)

this one?

I love playing online poker, hope the money I deposited lasts me 6 months, my 6 month ban ran out so I deposited $200 and then banned myself again for another 6 months from depositing.!!

you can come and watch me play, if you log on to pokerstars and then search for my username mugabe101 then you will find my games :D

Mugz seriously dude I'd rather watch paint dry than watch someone lose all their money playing poker for fucks sake man get a life !
Now I know you have the attention span of a goldfish but I really think for a guy who likes a conspiracy theory or 3 you are missing something rather big here. Concentrate for a minute here will you ?
Right this newish bloke Ben ( alright he's been here a wee bit longer than me but you said yourself he is still officially a noob right ?) well check out his posts from a few weeks back ok ? They were all normal nice pleasant "how do you do " "lovely weather" " what have you been up to ? " type messages agreed ?
Well now look at
1. His post count of late
2. The general length of his posts
3. The content of these posts

Look at all 3 very closely & I think you will agree with me something rather strange has happened to mr mild mannered "Ben so fury" & I think I know what it is !
Now I could be well wrong but his recent posts are definitely the ramblings of a mad man & I think there is a reason for this.
Now it's only a theory (at this stage) but have you noticed that 6-abp is all of a sudden hard to come by ??
Now that in itself is wee bit strange don't you think ? + his name is basically 6-abp (weird eh ?)
& I know for a fact he is a close personally friend of Eric ( allegedly )
So to cut a rather long story short I reckon Ben & Eric have joined forces to create some weird new wonder drug that not only alters your personality (see bens posts for proof he never used to be so bloody funny) but also lasts for ever without the need to re-dose .
I really would like others thoughts on this theory

Ps yeah I know TL;DR

Status
Not open for further replies.