Gibberings CXXVI : Post moar, Kenny says so

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Hello 'The Dropper'.

Please... Take a seat.

On your left is a table with magazines.
Please. Take one.

Open it and begin to read.

I'm off to the kitchen to prepare you a drink.

What would you like?

Yuk no thanks ( made me spew once & I still have a phobia about them), passes it swiftly on to mugs cause I'm sure he's about.
But thanks anyway shammy

Good evening and welcome, The dropper, I do hope you drop only the finest Sandoz LSD-25.

Oh sorry Cornish did I not mention I may have inadvertently dribbled a wee bit of snot on them b4 passing. My sincerest appologies old bean:sus:
That's the only reason I signed up.
The power of sus.

*Spits out snot covered faggot*

Jesus christ. Thanks for telling me. 8(

Why thank you knock. You guys are making me feel at home already. Can I rain check the LSD I really should try & get some work done this arvo. Oh yeah did I say I'm a little way from home, Melbourne to be precise

Edit. No southerner mate. Southampton lad(but not a young'un)

Last edited:
As a confirmed lurker turned noobling, can you just confirm for us whether "Guests" read the social threads or just the druggy stuff? At least in your singular case, Mr/Ms Dropper. It has been a fairly frequent topic of discussion and has been so long since I lurked I can't actually remember if I read owt other than the drug threads really. We have 25 other Guests last time I looked. In the early hours of Tuesday morning. Makes ya proud to be a druggy. That's dedication to the cause. Unless they're all reading social threads in which case it's mildly disturbing.

To be honest mate it's mainly gibberings that I have been lurking, you mad fuckers make me laugh my tits off when your not all bitching & cat fighting. I love the plur. Since a certain poster has gone AWOL it's all been peace & love which I really enjoy.
I found this place thru pill reports originally & have been reading shit ever since.
Ps what the fuck has Ben so fury been on the last few days he has had me in stitches

I suppose there's only so much info on scag and benzos anybody needs really. Living soap opera it is then. *waves at lurkers*

Also, I have no idea what Ben is on of late cos I've not been here but he certainly does seem to be enjoying himself whatever it is =D

Told me he was high on life. Must admit I'm not entirely convinced :D

I love how you all moved on in seconds, from braces to faggots.

Could be a sign of the times, but now I'm drunk, and deciding what to make the lady for breakfast, I really want some bloody faggots!

Does that bloke still put his name to them? Brains, or something, innit?

EDIT: Bollocks (no pun), I just remembered, she's a vegetarian.

Hi mugs, no I think he meant me, new kid on the block
Fuck me at this rate jam going to be a bluelighter before the day is out.

ernm the day is out dropper.

Urbain, who is the new chick? English? ;) go down the Tesco and get some quorn shizzle and do a corn fry up

Why would I refer to you as "the ex-lurker" when an actual ex-lurker had just posted and you were nowhere near the conversation nor ever really thought of as an ex-lurker, Mugz? :?

Not still touchy about all that lurking you did when officially away on charidee bizniz are ya? ;)

(i keed, i keed)

<3

I DIDINT LU7RKA THEN ASIOHFSDJIGGGGGGGGGGGVHBSDVNJB

I ONLY LURKERD FOR A WEEK WHEN I LOST MY PASSWORD recently

Time for bedding.

Gonna sleep all over the fucking bed.
The joys of being single.

'night bluelight delight.

Ha ha mugs
It might be for you but where I am (Melbourne) it's lunch time so if I carry on talking shit at this rate I will be heading for an Outrageous post count like yours by this evening. & how the fuck can a bloke who practically lives on bluelight lose his password ?? :?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.