• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Pagey, do you have a cat or any type of animal? You could say you got bitten by your cat or even a stray and it got infected. Cat bites/scratches are notorious for getting infected and often need treatment. Or you could say you got scratched by a rusty piece of metal and needed a tetanus shot and the ER bandaged it up for you. Or if you're a smoker you can say you accidentally dropped a lit cig on yourself. You can also cover it with an ace bandage and play it off as a sprain. Or just make up some ridiculous story about running into a burnng building to save some orphans, one of whom bit you and get a laugh out of it.

I too am an IV user, as well as a former self-injurer so I'm always having to make up stories. But if you don't feel like keeping up with a story (especially just to strangers or classmates) just say "I got hurt" and leave it at that. It's no ones business. I'm glad you got some antibiotics though, I hope it heals up well!

Last edited:
HAHA I like the burning building one. Very realistic I'm sure =D
No but those are some great ideas, I smoke a lot so the lit cigarette would be quite plausible I think. Thanks a lot!
I know I could just simply say I got hurt but I would really rather people didn't start thinking about it too much :\

Yeah you seem like the orphan rescuing type of girl :). I know, it sucks knowing people are speculating about what "really" happened if you don't have the perfect story, but I have so many tracks and scars I don't always have the energy to make up an excuse. But just remember...unless you run into another IV user their last thought it gonna be "I bet she has an infected IV site!". I've even had nurses not know what my tracks were from. I hope it gets better soon babe <3

Last edited:
its raining its ass off here. my dad said the power went out at work, glad i wasnt there today. all the power lines out on the main road are dancing around to. it would suck if the power goes out, but it could with 50+ mph winds.

just woke up from a nap not to long ago, plugged 3/4 of a roxi and smoked a fat bowl. i feel aight..

i shouldnt have said anythin.. the power just flickered.

I know, it sucks knowing people are speculating about what "really" happened if you don't have the perfect story, but I have so many tracks and scars I don't always have the energy to make up an excuse. But just remember...unless you run into another IV user their last thought it gonna be "I bet she has an infected IV site!".
Haha recently I had a night out speedballing & came back to work with a few spots on my arms. I was so paranoid until I realised that only about 3 people I work with really would know about tracks. And no one is going to be able to notice a tiny mark, look to see if it lies over a vein, and go all Scooby-Doo on my ass lol.

^ haha exactly. We're so paranoid because it's like commonplace to us but so few people would ever even suspect that, much less go all "scooby-doo on my ass" (which was an awesome way to put it and made me laugh a lot btw). :)

ohhh no bueno pagey!!! to be in withdrawal and have an infection sounds awful, i wish you the best! remember that withdrawal is for all the RIGHT reasons, and that your life is DEFINITELY going to improve once you lay off the dope. i have never heard anyone say, "my life is sooo much worse WITHOUT opiates like heroin." lool, if that was the case well fuck, id be out on the streets scoring some boi right now!!!

skdg;lasdhfl;kflgsajdl;fjsdl;kfj captain, i want to smoke sooooooo bad! i will be able to smoke march 11 after i go visit my suboxone doctor, she has some suspicions so i am just playing it safe ;)
<

just got done with community service, ate some more kratom and literally snorted like ~<0.1mg of bupre + another 3-5g's kratom. eating some cheese and crackers and some veggies and humus ...yummmm! bout to smoke a ciggie, but boy, do i wish today was monday!!! only 5 more days!!!!!!!!!!

boblaw, havent seen you around much mate, how have you been? i remember i had a "friend" who would brag about his track marks, and it ended up that he wasnt even using dope, but he just had his blood drawn a couple of times and there were tiny marks... i felt bad for the kid becaause he had NO idea what he was talking about or what it was like to be on that 'boi!
sounds like you had yourself a nice weekend though, was a coke and dope speedball? ive never had both in the same rig or same sitting, though i have smoked crack and sniffed some heroin together...that was mighty awesome. and i think i had some xanax and weed too....ahhh the good days, well i guess they werent that good, but they were fun!

Thanks, tsof :).

^I've been pretty good, up in rehab for the past year, but now I'm basically in a halfway house. I've been mostly sober, but occasionally I treat myself to some boy ^_^ Aha coincidentally I was supposed to do some CS today as well, but got snowed in!
I was banging dope and blow together, which is my all time favourite combo. There's no other speedball IMO ;). I haven't ever tried 'balling with crack but I imagine it'd be swell too.
How've you been doing??

Hatrix you think bupe makes you nod like crazy? Thats so weird because for me and my friends bupe is extremely stimulating. It is like a big cup of coffee, it makes me feel motivated and energetic to take on the day and be productive. It also gives me insomnia if I take it too late in the day, I can't believe you nod off of it haha. Enjoy though thats awesome!!

i wish bupe made me nod. it just maintains me... i'm on 4mg a day. i guess coming down after a 400mg a day habit straight onto that it wont do anything... i wonder how long i'll have to wait until it really does get me high. i know that when i had 0 opiate tolerance i snorted 0.5mg of bupe in increments up to 2mg, i was INTENSELY high for about 8 hours. it was one of the most extreme and incredible highs i've ever experienced, absolutely incredible. it actually felt like a molly high without the retardedness.

Hatrix you think bupe makes you nod like crazy? Thats so weird because for me and my friends bupe is extremely stimulating. It is like a big cup of coffee, it makes me feel motivated and energetic to take on the day and be productive. It also gives me insomnia if I take it too late in the day, I can't believe you nod off of it haha. Enjoy though thats awesome!!

Definitely has me nodding. It's stimulating to an extent, but I know for sure the other night I passed out with the TV on, which is unusual of me.

i wish bupe made me nod. it just maintains me... i'm on 4mg a day. i guess coming down after a 400mg a day habit straight onto that it wont do anything... i wonder how long i'll have to wait until it really does get me high. i know that when i had 0 opiate tolerance i snorted 0.5mg of bupe in increments up to 2mg, i was INTENSELY high for about 8 hours. it was one of the most extreme and incredible highs i've ever experienced, absolutely incredible. it actually felt like a molly high without the retardedness.

Keep up the taper my friend. I agree, it's a very great high. I'm about to plug some more, day 3 now of buprenorphine. Bad idea, probably. But once my 8mg film is gone I won't be getting anymore for like a month IF i decide I want specifically that, which I won't. I'm getting myself some MXE next.

what up everyone. i switched my scripts from klonopin and ativan to valium and ativan today. i'm hoping that it both works better and, when it comes time to get off the daily, that valium might be a little easier than the klonopin. anyway, i've been thinking about making the switch for a while and am happy i finally motivated, made the appointment, and got it done.

to work out the conversion, we were using his computer and google--he is a big fan of klonopin and was not very familiar with valium. bluelight came up in the search. he read "bluelight: psychedelic science" out loud and then laughed before moving on to the next site. i decided against telling him i modded with the guy who put so much effort into compiling those charts and that bluelight is a great source, despite the silly banner. anyway, i was laughing pretty hard on the inside.

also we got tons of snow last night and driving to work this morning was beautiful. reading that, i see how it could be interpreted as sarcastic. it's not; the snow was expected and the roads were fine.

best wishes in trying to get off opiates, synthetix!

Last edited:
Keep up the taper my friend. I agree, it's a very great high. I'm about to plug some more, day 3 now of buprenorphine. Bad idea, probably. But once my 8mg film is gone I won't be getting anymore for like a month IF i decide I want specifically that, which I won't. I'm getting myself some MXE next.

8mg isn't a good dose i think. whenever i take over 4-6mg the bupe's antagonistic activity starts to take over and stop the bupe from working properly, and it doesn't produce any high. really when i start to go above 3-4mg snorted it just starts to stop working. less really is a lot more when it comes to bupe i think, but you need to have no tolerance to opiates and take long breaks between using it.

8mg isn't a good dose i think. whenever i take over 4-6mg the bupe's antagonistic activity starts to take over and stop the bupe from working properly, and it doesn't produce any high. really when i start to go above 3-4mg snorted it just starts to stop working. less really is a lot more when it comes to bupe i think, but you need to have no tolerance to opiates and take long breaks between using it.

Oh I'm not taking 8mg at once, if that's what you thought. I'm dosing like ~0.5mg at a time.

yeah.. was gonna say, not the best of ideas :p

i wish i had the wafers. i'm still on the stupid old sublingual pills that take ages to dissolve properly if you want all of it to be administered sublingually.. i seem to swallow the saliva i have left over. i wish we had wafers over here :(

Yeah you seem like the orphan rescuing type of girl :). I know, it sucks knowing people are speculating about what "really" happened if you don't have the perfect story, but I have so many tracks and scars I don't always have the energy to make up an excuse. But just remember...unless you run into another IV user their last thought it gonna be "I bet she has an infected IV site!". I've even had nurses not know what my tracks were from. I hope it gets better soon babe <3

Haha well thank you I guess?! Yeah, I don't think anyone would really suspect track marks, I was more worried about people thinking I cut or something :\ I went out tonight and a few people asked me about it, I told the cigarette story and no more questions were asked - so thanks again!

ohhh no bueno pagey!!! to be in withdrawal and have an infection sounds awful, i wish you the best! remember that withdrawal is for all the RIGHT reasons, and that your life is DEFINITELY going to improve once you lay off the dope. i have never heard anyone say, "my life is sooo much worse WITHOUT opiates like heroin." lool, if that was the case well fuck, id be out on the streets scoring some boi right now!!!

Yeah cheers, it really isn't all that fun. Well right now I feel good because I'm very drunk and everything seems fine suddenly ahah. Although booze hangover + opiate WDs wwill probably have me regretting this in the morning.
But yeah I really appreciate it, before going out with some friends tonight I'd had a really shit day and I was getting so demotivated about everything, was this close to ringing up The Man. But I didn't :)
Fuck this paragraph took me like 10mn to write properly, anyway lacster was your day as nice as expected?

Ya, I feel ya; I was titrated from 4mg/day to 16mg/day (8mg at 6am, 4mg at 2pm, and 4mg at 8/9pm) in 10 days, and even on the first day, going from 150mg of tramadol/day, I had no high. When I got to about 12mg I started feeling a little sedated, but that's about it. And ya, it definitely becomes less effective after 4mg

Oh I'm not taking 8mg at once, if that's what you thought. I'm dosing like ~0.5mg at a time.

What opioids do you normally take, and how much? Half a mg is like taking ~40-80mg of morphine/hydrocodone at a time (~27-53mg oxy). I just say this because the patches that I had (Butrans 20µg/hr) would deliver about half a mg/day (really ~480µg, but patches delivery rate is never consistent) and Purdue stated that to have equivalence to 80mg of morphine.

So it turns out the guy I cop from messed up when he told me "there's some stuff coming in next week that'll turn you blue if you do more than half a line, just a heads up". Apparently the stuff I got yesterday was already the new stuff, so I guess that's why I got knocked on my ass from a bag and a half when days earlier a three bag shot didn't even get me going. That would have been a nice distinction to make...that "coming in next week" actually meant "what I'm handing to you now". I'm glad I used at least a little bit of judgement and didn't jump right to my normal dose, though it certainly stressed the importance of a tester shot in the future. And that a half dose isn't cautious enough.

I thought I overdid it a bit ago, I redosed too quickly because I was unsatisfied but it kept creeping up on me and I ended up a little too high but I just kept my panic down and rode it out. I was getting leg twitches like when you're falling asleep though, guess my brain was afraid I was shutting down.

My bf (who doesn't know I've relapsed) is giving me shit for smoking a couple cigarettes. And he wonders why I don't want to be honest about my mistakes with him. It's a fucking cigarette, give me a break. I blew out a vein in my hand and couldn't find anywhere to hit so I have way too many little spots on me, I hope it goes unnoticed. I actually had to switch to a fresh rig before ever hitting because I poked myself so much. Ugh. But I got 40mg of free hydrocodone today and I'm hoping that'll hold me when I wake up in the middle of the night sick since I can't dose at my man's house, where I'll be staying tonight since I didn't last night. Also hoping forcing myself to wait what will be at least 12 hours, probably closer to 16, before dosing will make that morning shot even better.

Well I'm just rambling like an idiot at this point...about to go have another cigarette and head to my man's for the evening. We got some stuff from the sex shop that I think may be coming out tonight. I'm not feeling overly kinky so maybe I'll just distract him with one of my patented blowjobs. ;) well ACTUALLY, he just texted me that it's really unattractive that I smoked so maybe nothing will happen. I've been a smoker since way before he met me and he used to smoke with all of us partying when we were first getting to know each other. Guess he was just doing it to fit in though...I've quit everything for him, a slipup of a 7 year cig habit once in a blue moon doesn't seem like a fair reason to tell your girl you find her unattractive. FUCK.

Hope everyone is doing splendidly! I'd love to get to know some of you guys better, I've gotten pm's from a couple people and I'm really enjoying talking to everyone. Sorry for any typos I missed...I'm on my phone and it lags so much when typing on websites like this for some reason. (Does anyone else ever get the shakes/shivers like an hour after a shot of dope? Too late to be cotton fever and it never turns into anything else, and too early to be w/d, but it happens to me almost every time, especially if it's a strong shot).

just got a nice hot shower and sniffed some oxy then smoked a fat bowl. i feel pretty good. it's stil raining outside and there's supposed to be a little snow in the mix, but no accumulation, at least i can go back to work tommorrow.

my coworker i used to work with for a few years/friend is about to get off work in a little bit and im gonna smoke a cigarette with her. i need someone to talk to about all this shit going on with my sisters and my brother in law, its making me pretty depressed. i need someone who can give me insight but has an unbiased opinion so i talk to her. i never thought something like that would go down.

whatever, at least im not there to have to deal with it, but i would like to be able to see my niece and my sister more often :(

What opioids do you normally take, and how much? Half a mg is like taking ~40-80mg of morphine/hydrocodone at a time (~27-53mg oxy). I just say this because the patches that I had (Butrans 20µg/hr) would deliver about half a mg/day (really ~480µg, but patches delivery rate is never consistent) and Purdue stated that to have equivalence to 80mg of morphine.

Normally ? I don't really normally take opiates... However, I used to really only take hydrocodone. I would take around 15-20mg because it was all that was given to me everytime. It got me high, not super high, but a moderate high.

That conversion definitely isn't right.... 0.3mg of buprenorphine is equal to about 10mg of morphine, 20mg of oxycodone or 10mg of methadone.

Status
Not open for further replies.