• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tips for track marks

Ok guys so I know this is going to sound crazy but after searching forum after forum trying to figure out how to get rid of my track I have finally found the perfect method even though it is tedious and annoying it works! My tracks were like scars from constantly hitting the same veins over and over. I was embarassed to go out with a short sleeve shirt and it has been in the 90s.
You will need:
Cotton pads
Loofa
Exfoliating scrub
Honey
Lemon juice
Olive oil
Vitamin E oil

First take the honey and smooth a thin layer over all scarring and track marks. Leave this on for 20 minutes or more (the longer the better)
When you want to remove the honey take the loofa and exfoliating scrub and scrub the area. Not too hard but you do want to exfoliate.
Next take the lemon juice and saturate the cotton ball with it. Rub it over all tracks.
Finally take the Olive oil, vitamin e and if you have a scar oil or cream I used bio oil which you can find at your local drug store and mixing all 3 saturate the cotton ball and rub it all over your tracks. Leave this on until the next time you complete this process.

Complete this 2-5 times a day. I know it sounds crazy but it works. You will pretty much begin seeing a difference instantly. I hope this helps.

herodiod cream works great.i dono if im spelling it right but its made to get rid of bruising n stuff

Hey there. This sounds good and I'm gonna try it. Have you noticed if it really works well to get rid of the dark skin color in the bend of your elbow? I have the little lumps u der the skin but it's the dark bruised colors that draw the attention. Thanks!

How to avoid track marks 101.

Use perfect technique and procedure with proper sterility while using the smallest gauge which is practical to your situation. After completing injection, wash under warm water for a minute or two then dry.arr and apply hirudioid cream and cover entry point by taping cotton ball in place or alternatively a bandaid.

Apply hirudiod cream 2-3times a day.

Note : take off cottonball or bandaid after no more than 2-3 hrs imo to then leave the area to dry out and heal uninhibited while the cream is applied.

Other vit E creams, such as aloe veta based products are gret for preventing scarring while using. Vit D creams are good to but m mind is running hazy on this now.

So imma leave it there.

This thread is just not right with all the info out there... dont want track marks...AT WORST get someone who knows what they are doing, or fuck me DONT INJECT..... I might start a thread asking how to avoid various diseases including cancer because I refuse to stop smoking...? Any ideas fellow smokers out there?

dude. from all you've told us, i really get the impression you shouldn't be IVing.

I hate to be a buzz kill bro, but you and I are very much alike with using drugs, over the years I have gotten to know your pattern of drug use I think injecting is a terrible decision. I could go on but I don't want to sound preachy just don't wanna see you go down like some of my school mates.

My phobia of needles extends WAY further than it EVER crossing my mind about shooting street drugs in a non medical setting! There's no fucking way in hell I would put myself in a situation where some intoxicated individual is shooting street drugs into my arms.

Each to their own ... I'm just saying that situation sounds pretty hairy ... Be safe bro ... Hep C, Hiv ... The list goes on.

Right there with ya, going for a blood test from a trained professional makes me so nervous and anxious that they are going to stick a needle in me, and I will never forget the words one of my addict mate said in these words "If YOU ARE A REAL DRUGGY, once you inject you can never go back. Stay away"

Last edited:
I hate to be a buzz kill bro, but you and I are very much alike with using drugs, over the years I have gotten to know your pattern of drug use I think injecting is a terrible decision. I could go on but I don't want to sound preachy just don't wanna see you go down like some of my school
Buzz kill? Was this directed at me?
If so, i guess you missed the bit where I didn't log on to the site for months in order to get clean then, huh?
Preaching about use, DOAs, ROAs or anything of the like is kinda contrary to the point of this site.

Regardless, the OP comes across as an extremely irresponsible, reckless individual, and one of the people who responded to him is no longer with us (ie he died). Harm minimisation messages aren't able to save everyone, which is tragic but the reality of the situation.
I'd wager you know less about me or what i get up to than you think, but that's irrelevant. Unlike some I don't come here to boast about my exploits, my connections, or even my recovery.

Bluelight exists to share knowledge on safer practices, including IV.
It is Intravenous drug users that are some of the most at risk, marginalised people in the community (BL or wider community). All the major points have been covered though - I hope JS has ceased this pattern of behaviour.

Hope he listnes.. last thing we need is another ADD casualty.... Preventalble... I have too follwed the patteren of the OP from his first days on PR... Man you're doing it wrong..

Hemeroid Cream... Stop injecting dude before you do some real damage

this isnt the dont inject thread people please stop telling me how to run my life i'll do what i wanna do and do it to its safest.since i made this thread i have been going to needle exchange and getting info off them and clean fits and wheel filters.cuz now days on BLto be able to get the tinyest bit of correct info you have to wade through 10000 comments from people who think they can tell u how u run your life!ill do what im gonna do n if it dosnt concern you then piss off.......i've changed up my TEK when it comes to using needles to almost over the top sterile so fucking chill out jesus tap dancing crist!

I'm on the wrong side of a binge and I need help

I'm a very stupid (yet fragile) person.

I just went on a 48 hour IV ritalin binge. My arms are a complete fucking messing from hitting and missing so many shots.

Let's just assume I don't get a blood disease and die or an abscess, roughly how long til I can start wearing short sleeve shits again roughly?

Awful drug. It is so short acting you can't do anything after a shot except start prepping your next.

On the plus side this was the first binge that I used micron filters. Hopefully that means some of my missed shots will be more forgiving.

Thanks for reading. I'm sure a few of you have looked at your arms/face/body/person still asleep in your bed & questioned some of your life choice.

We already got a couple threads addressing a similar topic. I don't think anyone can tell you exactly how long track marks will take to heal, it probably depends on many factors like how many shots you did, if you rotate sites, how often you shoot, what guage you use and also individual healing times would vary without even taking all that stuff into account.

Merged.

Let's just assume I don't get a blood disease and die or an abscess, roughly how long til I can start wearing short sleeve shits again roughly?

get some eleuphrat lotion (talk to dr or chemist).

Shit is amazing. will clear up wounds within 12-24 hours. Within 3 days of use marks are almost invisible. If you don't have that try some aloe vera from the garden or lather on paw paw lotion you can get for $2 at aldis

In the meantime by some foundation. covers track marks up extremely well.

And your unlikely get an abscess if your been using clean equipment & water and your injecting intravenously. Abscesses are more likely to form when you IM a dirty shot or miss really (really) badly with a dirty shot when IV'ing as opposed to missing by spearing.

The difference with a missed IV and IM shot is with a speared/missed IV shot you feel your substance within 1-2 mins (as opposed to seconds with a properly IV). With a IM its a good 5-15 depending where you inject.

see an abscess forms when the injected solution doesn't get absorbed properly, sits in your body, growing bacteria. a missed IV shot gets absorbed and is unlikely (unless dirty as fuck) to cause issues.

Thanks guys. I hope I don't get scars from this binge. I already have super faint marks in the crooks of my elbows but nobody but an experienced IV user would know what they are from.

Hello new to this site I have pretty bad tracks around my hand and kind of on my hands and need then to go away asap. Have you tried tea tree oil? I actually have some of that on hand. I'm wondering if aloe vera will help or if a first aid cream (I have one called certrimide) will help. The thing is I don't know if applying them right after I hit is helping or making things worse? I try to apply pressure after and use fresh pins I don't know how else I can get these red marks to heal faster! I have noo viens in my arms anymore so Ivery resorted to around the hands which is the worst. If anyone has any tips about good spots to try it would really appreciate the knowledge. I'm female so suggesting the penis area does not apply. Any tips or tricks I would love to hear from you!

Ah I am looking for similar advice but fault of a different substance. Anyways I am wondering if anyone has ever tried putting tea bags on track marks? I have tea tree oil but don't know if that could cause infection if it gets into the wound? Any experience with this or any advice at all would be helpful thanks

Honestly why the hell would anyone start IVing drugs. Takes addiction to a whole new level.

IMO harm reduction should always involve dissuading someone from trying IV

You're entitled to your opinion, but that's not what harm reduction is about.

We don't judge, we just accept that people are going to do what they are going to do and try to minimise harm within that.

IV drug users need various harm reduction measures because they are generally vulnerable members of society who engage in high-risk drug taking activities.

You're entitled to your opinion, but that's not what harm reduction is about.

We don't judge, we just accept that people are going to do what they are going to do and try to minimise harm within that.

IV drug users need various harm reduction measures because they are generally vulnerable members of society who engage in high-risk drug taking activities.

That's true but thorough education about the ramifications of exactly what they are about to do may in fact change what they are gonna do. Not always, maybe not even a lot, but for some people it will.