• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

so is there some sort of drought for etiz going on then? can still get it pretty easy in the UK from a UK vendor so this must be a US problem. btw the etiz I have got has always been tablets loose in a bag never in blister packs and I have always found it decent stuff.

^The drought in the US is the result of our customs targeting Indian importers of brand-name Etizolam. There is however no issue getting pellets and powder.

In response to Zaborav, my home is Brighton but have been doing voluntary work on and off in India since January. Hence why I said I currently live in India (about 4 hours east of Delhi). I have to say that in fact the only pharmacies I have ever bought etizolam from, brand Etilaam, OTC were in cities. Granted, on the label it says 'Schedule H drug: only to be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner', but that does not seem to stop some pharmacists. Many won't, but some will, and I have also bought diazepam, alprazolam and clonazepam from pharmacists in cities. Some charge an extra fee to cover their risk but not all, and it doesn't seem to be a major issue for a large number of pharmacists I have visited. It is definitely not as easy as it used to be here, but it is still possible to buy these kind of drugs OTC I can guarantee from personal experience. Would be interested to try the Etizest but have never come across them here, only Etilaam.

Does look like they're dumping them everywhere, the notice they won't be restocking is ominous. Another petty act by a petty Government, a genuinely effective and helpful medicine with none of the side effects of those wretched SSRI's and the like deemed to be a threat to the nation. From what I have read on here they are not much good for getting high and people who want to can get better alternatives, but if like me you suffer from anxiety these remarkable little pills that give several hours of calm are doing me harm.

I only hope I live long enough to see whether these antidepressants they're dishing out that even the makers admit to not knowing how they work have any long term consequences. Tried and tested drugs like benzos are out of reach because a few people can't use them responsibly. My Mother is a part time alcoholic/binge drinker, addiction runs in families they say, the Government would probably prefer I join her, lots of tax for them, eh!

I just stocked up, I take them regularly for a few days, one or two, sometimes I forget - that's a little joke there, they do tend to make you more forgetful. Having once pinched a few of my Mum's Diazepam to see what they were like I have to say Etizolam is so much better, if I were a drug company I would make a slow release version, put it on the market and help so many people with anxiety disorders.

Hi do anyone know why every vendor is getting rid off their Etizolam so fast now? Is this the end of the Etizolam? :(

Does look like they're dumping them everywhere, the notice they won't be restocking is ominous. Another petty act by a petty Government, a genuinely effective and helpful medicine with none of the side effects of those wretched SSRI's and the like deemed to be a threat to the nation. From what I have read on here they are not much good for getting high and people who want to can get better alternatives, but if like me you suffer from anxiety these remarkable little pills that give several hours of calm are doing me harm.

I only hope I live long enough to see whether these antidepressants they're dishing out that even the makers admit to not knowing how they work have any long term consequences. Tried and tested drugs like benzos are out of reach because a few people can't use them responsibly. My Mother is a part time alcoholic/binge drinker, addiction runs in families they say, the Government would probably prefer I join her, lots of tax for them, eh!

I just stocked up, I take them regularly for a few days, one or two, sometimes I forget - that's a little joke there, they do tend to make you more forgetful. Having once pinched a few of my Mum's Diazepam to see what they were like I have to say Etizolam is so much better, if I were a drug company I would make a slow release version, put it on the market and help so many people with anxiety disorders.

the problem is i understand why etizolam is soon to be banned in the USA...its not the tiny minority that cant handle using etizolam, it seems to be the majority cant handle taking them!just look at this thread where so-called responsible drug users come to talk, many report blacking out and all sorts of other accidents from using way too much etiz..not only that but you have guys who somehow go from taking 1 mg a day to 10 mgs a day within a few weeks time..there is no way their tolerance shot that high...1 mg still works for me...etiz does work great for those responsible enough to use and not abuse it but sadly these people are the minority...

There are still private US vendors with Etizolam in stock.. just the ones who were making six-figures with public sites are off the map right now except for one with very sporadic stocking habits.

Side effects

:X

This *swear to god* happens with benzodiazepines as well, more specifically clonazepam abuse put me at an eye-lid disadvantage of my left eye :p.

There are still private US vendors with Etizolam in stock.. just the ones who were making six-figures with public sites are off the map right now except for one with very sporadic stocking habits.

Yea ^ he is right, about both of those points... In-fact I am trying out the public site with odd stock.

clonazepam is an evil pill.. i have try'd more then once to get serious black out from rivotril 2mg.. mixed with opi. beer and weed... fu**ing bad combo

actually swim also need some benzo's some time when he get to stress'd.... but its impossible to find some.. and i have look on the (new alternatives. is there any of ya there have try''d them. is there any ya can recommend

have seen in uk there is avallible from the RC shop

Flubromazepam

Deschloroetizolam

Pyrazolam

Diclazepam

what is best.. ? normally my benzo of choise was diazepam... .. i have try a lot of different benzo, bromzepam, clonezepam. alprazolam, nitrazepam diazepam and sure more, but im not sure i can remember more, to make a long history short. i have try benzo'z more then once.. to be honest i dont like rivotril &
Xanax, cose.. before u know then u lay totally wasted and dont know what the F*** happent.. i have a bad happit to mix it with a few beers and weed:-/

Last edited:
the problem is i understand why etizolam is soon to be banned in the USA...its not the tiny minority that cant handle using etizolam, it seems to be the majority cant handle taking them!just look at this thread where so-called responsible drug users come to talk, many report blacking out and all sorts of other accidents from using way too much etiz..not only that but you have guys who somehow go from taking 1 mg a day to 10 mgs a day within a few weeks time..there is no way their tolerance shot that high...1 mg still works for me...etiz does work great for those responsible enough to use and not abuse it but sadly these people are the minority...

You are probably right, I'm amazed by how many people take in this thread. The most I have taken is 3mg in a day, considering I'm a carer and stuck at home night and day with nothing better to do than dwell on my miserable existence that's pretty good self control. No withdrawal symptoms of any consequence when I go a few days without bothering with them.

Anyone know how long they retain their potency. I usually get the brand name ones that have dates on but this time I ordered pellets. Some drugs like Tetracycline are dangerous after the use by date and can kill you, others I assume lose some of their potency. Any ideas guys?

actually swim also need some benzo's some time when he get to stress'd.... but its impossible to find some.. and i have look on the (new alternatives. is there any of ya there have try''d them. is there any ya can recommend

have seen in uk there is avallible from the RC shop

Flubromazepam

Deschloroetizolam

Pyrazolam

Diclazepam

what is best.. ? normally my benzo of choise was diazepam... .. i have try a lot of different benzo, bromzepam, clonezepam. alprazolam, nitrazepam diazepam and sure more, but im not sure i can remember more, to make a long history short. i have try benzo'z more then once.. to be honest i dont like rivotril &
Xanax, cose.. before u know then u lay totally wasted and dont know what the F*** happent.. i have a bad happit to mix it with a few beers and weed:-/

Pyrazolam caught my eye but I'm confused by the duration of action. On the Vendor site it says six hours and as it has no active metabolites like Etizolam I assume that's your lot. The Wiki write up though says it's half life is 17 hours. Taking one a day and being done with it sounds like the holy grail for someone like me.

This *swear to god* happens with benzodiazepines as well, more specifically clonazepam abuse put me at an eye-lid disadvantage of my left eye :p.

Caffeine causes it too, I have always had it every now and then, goes after a minute or two with some pressure. Can't imagine having it a lot, it's very annoying. Get twinges in my legs as well, can see the muscle spasm, caffeine again - cola addict. Looking at my join date here I have been taking Etizolam for a couple of years and it's no worse.

I've been a long term user of many benzos and I've only experienced these with etizolam. They were extreme when I wasn't dosed and noticeable when I did dose. Fortunately they were transient and ceased after 1.5 weeks of discontinuation. Literature also reports most cases are temporary, though I can't imagine the poor bastards who have to deal with blepharospasms for long periods or life.

There are still a couple of UK vendors stocking them, and as I have previously mentioned in above posts there are ways of getting possibly in bulk over-here. But they have been around for a long time and form what I have seen on this forum and others, certain people have managed to get quite seriously addicted and have experienced some nasty side-effects. These problems along with the horrendously short half life (shorter than alprazolam which is a nightmare in itself to even attempt a taper down with the drug itself) which means people start experiencing rebound and withdrawal symptoms between doses makes it a potentially troublesome substance. Of course, if all of us users had self-control, we could manage our use and it would do no harm at all. But I have just taken 4mg on top of 2.5mg of Alprazolam which I put my hands up and admit is really not that wise nor was it really necessary. So no self-control. But they also may be anticipating a ban? Who knows. But for the time being, unless we can hook up the few remaining reliable sources we should look elsewhere. Pyrazolam is a great anxiolytic, flubromazepam is one of my favourites, a powerful long lasting benzo that I personally find really euphoric, fun and pretty darn hypnotic - kind of like flunitrazepam, but it lasts so long and takes so long to kick in the risk of regular redosing could mean a habit develops quite quickly. It could be used for tapers but might be a bit too enjoyable for that. I have heard diclazepam is the best for tapers, not that fun but with a long half-life. The new one out at the mo is flubromazolam, but its sounds pretty heavily hypnotic (i.e.) knock out so doesn't sound like its for me. I contrary to many I actually quite enjoy deschloretizolam at the right does (6mg - 12mg), not as much fun as etizolam but still a handy one to have around. So I reckon we are really spoilt for choice with RC benzos. Try them out and get them while you still can ;-)

I just tried one of my pellets. They look the same as Etilaam - actually they look better than Etilaam, nice clean edged blue pellets. Used to buy them then switched to Etizest, they really are a notch above appearance wise, very professional looking. Something about them being proper pharmaceuticals that I'm sure adds to the placebo effect.

Took it on an empty stomach. Just waiting for it to kick in, with all the rumours of a ban had to get a shed load. Did my research with regard to vendors and this one looks as good as it gets, even make their own commercial supplements in Europe and stuff so they obviously have the facilities to make these RC's on the side while legal. Fingers crossed I'll be feeling that calm in an hour and know I got my money's worth.

I still don't get much of a benefit by taking more than one, I get my eight hours and might take another. I sometimes wonder how the caffeine in the cola I drink counteracts the Etizolam, perhaps that's why I haven't become addicted or gone crazy with them. If I stopped drinking all this Coke for a few days wonder how a single Eti would affect me then.

ive been out of etizolam for 4-5 days and the only withdrawals i notice is increased anxiety and insomnia..the insomnia i find to be the hardest to deal with as u just lay there knowig you arent falling asleep anytime soon..goes with kicking though..i was using maybe 3-4 mgs a day mostly for sleep purposes..