• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

My vendor only has 1 type of etiz.. but isnt really reporting any shortage.. I can't believe so many people are out this quick.

Have any of you ordered any etizolam straight from India from a major distributor since this whole panic buying thing went down? Or have any of you had etizolam seized as of a few weeks ago?

I googled around and I cant find one post where someone had their package seized so I'm curious if this is really true.

Considering the handful of US vendors have all shut down even though they were making hundreds of thousands of $'s, I'd say it's true. You can't import a lot and the FDA & Customs has the Indian distributors flagged.

Have any of you ordered any etizolam straight from India from a major distributor since this whole panic buying thing went down? Or have any of you had etizolam seized as of a few weeks ago?

I googled around and I cant find one post where someone had their package seized so I'm curious if this is really true.

Got my "notice of seizure" yesterday.

Got my "notice of seizure" yesterday.

Damn so big pharma really did shut this Shit down quick.

Anyways that sucks, I placed an order too and told them to not ship under their name and they told me they would try. Do you happen to know in what state your package was last tracked?

Damn so big pharma really did shut this Shit down quick.

Anyways that sucks, I placed an order too and told them to not ship under their name and they told me they would try. Do you happen to know in what state your package was last tracked?

All I can tell you is that they have nailed the details and packages are being profiled before they leave the country.

For those not ready to quit or just plan on switching to other RC benzos, why not just switch to powder or solutions? I don't understand the massive appeal for pharmaceutical etiz when other forms are still available, even from US vendors (don't bother asking me for sources). It's a hell of alot cheaper as well, ALOT cheaper.

For those not ready to quit or just plan on switching to other RC benzos, why not just switch to powder or solutions? I don't understand the massive appeal for pharmaceutical etiz when other forms are still available, even from US vendors (don't bother asking me for sources). It's a hell of alot cheaper as well, ALOT cheaper.

I guess it depends on how much etizolam someone uses. I personally take it on an as needed basis which is maybe 2mg 2 times a week. The pharmaceutical tabs in this case last me a long time and cost isn't as much of an issue for the convenience of tablets.

If my tabs get seized the powder is what I'll be getting except that the vendor only accepts bitcoin or cash in mail which is kind of a pita.

I would agree that the tablets are more convenient than a solution, by far. But a 150mg PG solution runs about the same as 3 blisters and this could allow you to only have to buy a couple vials in a lifetime. I still have half of my bottle from a year ago, though I admittedly refuse to touch the stuff after running into dependancy issues.

However, if I want to take it on the go I just measure .1ml from the provided oral syringe, squirt it onto a piece of toilet paper, cap it up and voila, a 1mg etiz capsule ready to go :). I can see how dealing with powder can be a pita but solutions, meh, it's got it's advantages, a major one being not having to wait for the mailman as often nor worrying whether or not your package will make it through, since these solutions and powders are available in the US in the best case, and europe in the worst.

Last edited:
The temporary part in the first sentence should be read 100x.

Yeah. Kicking a benzo habit has proved to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.

I was quite badly addicted to those drugs before I graduated highschool, months after starting and didn't even know it.

Impregnated my now ex-wife at a very young age while under the influence of said drugs, and due to my actions while under the influence and in recovery of those drugs as well as the incredibly fuct up family court system that I, and now my son have run the gambit with I have very little chance of seeing my lil man for years.

13 months out, still in very bad shape.

You'll read a lot of my posts on benzo related threads. That I apologize for. On particularly bad days I cant help but try to warn people.

Daddy loves you kd.

Last edited:
I would agree that the tablets are more convenient than a solution, by far. But a 150mg PG solution runs about the same as 3 blisters and this could allow you to only have to buy a couple vials in a lifetime. I still have half of my bottle from a year ago, though I admittedly refuse to touch the stuff after running into dependancy issues.

However, if I want to take it on the go I just measure .1ml from the provided oral syringe, squirt it onto a piece of toilet paper, cap it up and voila, a 1mg etiz capsule ready to go :). I can see how dealing with powder can be a pita but solutions, meh, it's got it's advantages, a major one being not having to wait for the mailman as often nor worrying whether or not your package will make it through, since these solutions and powders are available in the US in the best case, and europe in the worst.

Does the liquid etiz have a shelf life? I wonder if I just get the powder and only make a small bottle as needed so it doesn't go bad and keep the rest of the powder on hand for a few years. Who knows, the powder supply may eventually vanish from vendors as well some day.

By the way I would like to send you a pm but I can't figure out how.

Last edited:
I believe that you must have 50 posts before being allowed to send a PM, though I could be wrong on that number. As for the shelf life, my vial is still just as potent as it was the day I bought it according to my GF. I just store it in a velvet glass pipe pouch and keep it in my drawer.

I believe that you must have 50 posts before being allowed to send a PM, though I could be wrong on that number. As for the shelf life, my vial is still just as potent as it was the day I bought it according to my GF. I just store it in a velvet glass pipe pouch and keep it in my drawer.

Crap oh well. Let me ask this way them since I don't know if I'm allowed to post vendors names. I'm looking at a vendor that sells etiz powder but only accepts payment in the form of bitcoin or cash in mail, I dont know if that narrows any of them down but if you know which one i'm talking about I was wondering if their powder is legit.

Unfortunately vendor discussion is not allowed on BL. With that said I don't know what vendor your talking about either, sorry.

How about Etizolam vendors in Canada, there are quite a bit of them who ship to the states. Are they safer to purchase from or do you guys think those vendors are flagged by customs too?

I know of several people who place orders from the UK and one from canada with no difficulties, it seems the problem arises with packages coming from India, though if your package is chosen for inspection it's always a possibility.

I got my package from overseas in, although the vendor I use has no tracking and is totally random with their shipping times.

For those of you who had a package seized, could you say maybe if it was powder or tablets? I'm actually amazed how many boxes of the pills go through customs with no problems, they rattle so much, although I'm sure the mail distribution facility is anything but quiet anyway.

Last edited:
This isn't supposed to be some sort of supply discussion thread, so please don't discuss vendors or the status of ongoing shipments, it is too close to promoting yourself as a vendor and just invites stuff that will get you kicked off the site...