• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

Raw opium is the best thing i have ever tasted... straight from the poppy pod. Better than H or crack.

Fuck man, after you tasted it, you'll never forget....

edit: raw opium VAPOUR, orally, it is very bitter, but using a vapour pipe, the taste is incredible.

25i-nbome definately the worst tasting because you need to keep it in your mouth for half an hour and i usually try not to swallow my saliva lol

I remember i hated the taste of mdma but at the same time me and my friensd would eat rocks of it like candy and love it just because we associated the stinging taste with euphoria haha. fuck i miss mdma. loss of magic is bullshit dont waste your rolls guys!

HAhahahaha every time I scroll past this thread, I half-read the title.
Never completely read it til now, lmao, the thread titles in DC are hilarious! xD

"Ugh that was absolutely disgusting, gimme more!"
sounds about right, HA! :D

And for the record..... drug or not, THESE are the worst tasting things ever:

Those-Orange-and-Black-Things.png

If your Halloween as a kid consisted of these fuckers, you'd understand...

~Ms.P

Last edited:
woah, deja vu back to childhood seeing that picture. Yes, those candies were disgusting lol. I'm pretty sure I would either give them to my parents or just throw them out.

oh, and worst tasting drug is CWE codeine for sure... kool aid cherry flavoured.

Last edited:
best: prolly rivotril, vaped/smoked 5f-ak48, some good bear or whine, good hashish/weed, and oh how could I forget it: methadone (I don't mean methadone hcl but the "syrup" they give you for free here if you're an addict. shit's sweeeeeet)

worst: benzydamine, that shit tastes of ehmm shit and salt and numbs.. and yeah various clericali like MDMA or 5-Meo-Dalt, it's hard to find a good tasting chemical IMHO

Insufflated- Dope is usually pretty good, but man those 30 mg roxi are my #1. Cocaine, if u can find the good shit. X/mdma is nasty
Smoked - recently smoked fentanyl gel which was suprising balmy and smooth. Dope tastes nasty smoked IMO
Xanax and mdma/x taste the worst to me in general

Best: beer. I love the way a good beer taste.
Worst: Kava kava. I made it the traditional way a bunch of times but I had to force it down. It fucked up my stomach big time after regular use because I have a sensitive stomach.

Best: beer. I love the way a good beer taste.
Worst: Kava kava. I made it the traditional way a bunch of times but I had to force it down. It fucked up my stomach big time after regular use because I have a sensitive stomach.

Before I was 21 I thought I didn't like beer because most of my experience was based off of Heineken and steel reserve, or pbr/bud on a "good" day. How wrong And ignorant I was back then, it is almost funny. Now beer is essentially dessert to me and I'll spend upwards of half an hour trying to decide on a purchase when I get to a good shop or bar.

Also kava does blow, I try to condense it as much as possible, chug it, and pray it was a strong batch haha. A friend of mine back home chews kava for fun regularly. He is a weird dude tbh.

Euro amphetamine. its cheap, it smells vile, tastes like donkey piss with a side of sushi.
it literally stinks up the room like good chronic. i hate hate HATE EU amph :D

I concur. Still like it, though ;) 4-FA isn't too pleasing on the tongue either

Worst - spoon full of mephedrone and not enough water to wash it down, I don't mind the drips so much I'm used to snorting it....mdma, sublingually - making me gag thinking about it.... most spirits make me sick from the taste, cwe codeine is vile....

Best - etizolam, crabbies alcoholic ginger beer and coke drips down the throat. Damn that would be a pretty good night right now!

Best: Cannabis (my favorite is medicinal Grand Daddy Purp or Deathstar and extract/hash-wise some top-shelf wax or CO2 hash-oil in a vape pen) IV cocaine, sublingual clonazepam (especially the blue Klonopin K-cuts), and acquired taste would be sublingual valium. Love the mothball-tryptamine taste of DMT for some odd reason.

Worst: Kratom, methamphetamine, alprazolam, DMT smoke only because it's so fucking harsh (like I said: taste reminds me of tryptamines, so that's a good thing), and I despise tequila.

Last edited:
I am about to receive some kratom in the mail, so I'll see what you all mean by how bad it tastes...... soooooon. :p