• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

best:
heroin
worst:
MDMA.
I legit would drink diesel flavored soda now. Acquired taste. I used to love the taste when you run water through teh works after you do your shot and you can taste a little bit of the d in the water

^^I love the taste of a shot of h while I spark a new port. Best. Taste. Ever. That "aaahhh ohhhh yeeeeeaaahhhhh....."

People say weed not edibles...when I get scoobs that shit doesn't taste good so maybe they mean edibles?

Best- alcohol, kpins, good green hit of og kush

Worst- my paxil when I tried taking it without water, uei kratom, and I used to like but now hate the taste of the Orange 20 mg ir addys

^ There is a world of difference between low quality weed and some dank shit like Sour Kush. The former tastes like SHIT, the latter is like sex for the palate

^ There is a world of difference between low quality weed and some dank shit like Sour Kush. The former tastes like SHIT, the latter is like sex for the palate

True I hate vaping but love the true taste...but a nice clean bowl and a LOUD LOUD PACK is a party in your mouth and lungs

Worst: zolpidem, heroin, kratom

Best: adderall, good weed.

Funny, cuz I prefer the worst tasting

Best: adderall, lorazepam, quality weed, quality rum, and do american spirit cigarettes count?

Worst: robitussin syrup, benzedrex, phenergan, duster, any kind of cheap flavored vodka (burnettes) or overly sweet schnapps (99 bananas...fucking gross).

Last edited:
weed can be so yummy :)

alprazolam is the absolute worst. the little white .25mgs that i'm prescribed will start to dissolve almost immediately... it makes me gag. ugh.

I would have to say badly prepared Kava would top my list for worst tasting drugs. I once tried the traditional water method and forgot to strain it. Nearly threw up and i never do that. It's even worse than sublingual Xanax (the only way i use my Xanax).

Then best would be a tie between well-prepared Kava (Kava Colada rules!) or some of the tropical strains of weed (Maui Wowie).

Last edited:
The worst tasting drug is by far the red liquid inside of Robitussin Gel Caps. Gives me shivers thinking about it.

The best is dank weed for sure!

Euro amphetamine. its cheap, it smells vile, tastes like donkey piss with a side of sushi.
it literally stinks up the room like good chronic. i hate hate HATE EU amph :D

Chewing a pressed tab of ecstasy was probably the nastiest thing I've ever tasted....

I hate to say, but I liked the taste of smoking meth...
but I love the taste of ketamine, and opium....

weed tops all though ;)

Last edited:
San Pedro tea's got to be the worst tasting, closely followed by iboga and ayahuasca.

Best: Some sort of wine
Worst: The Opium tincture I swallowed this morning is really driving me crazy. No amount of teeth brushing, gum chewing or candy sucking gets rid of it. And now it's time for a booster. Yes, I mixed it with a shot of grape juice. Now, I'm going to chase it with……jagermeister! Woohoooo! Wish me luck.

best non burned meth hash weed coke bho wax and co2 wax

worse burned meth contaminated meth really dry non moist weed and certain kinds of alcohol after u drank too much already and most psych drugs