• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

This belongs in europe discusion , but i cant find it , budda yellow border, same border as the avatars and gandalfs, anyone ? Sooooo intrested....

Has anyone tried the 111mcg Kali Yuga's?

2Ly2IyZ.jpg

Found thses moring stars 2 dif batchs gettin around, same layer as fol ect suspect quality
T1DAcxE.jpg

Yeah ill up the front.....idk yet...betting there strong, mate dropped 2 tabs from the note i posted earlier,was apperently really strong...i microdosed 1 and was pleased with postive engery that came over my body no hallucinations on quater a tab.

Yeah ill up the front.....idk yet...betting there strong, mate dropped 2 tabs from the note i posted earlier,was apperently really strong...i microdosed 1 and was pleased with postive engery that came over my body no hallucinations on quater a tab.
The ones I had just last night were fucking amazing. 2 tabs had me with full synaesthesia. Every blink was like a new universe expanding. Best acid I have ever had. I looked up the tabs on the GG sites and I believe the ones I had were the 155ug laid tabs. All his tabs have that same back

Got a few microdots in the Sydney area, was wondering if anyone else has seen them? They're small and vary in colour from light red to dark red and are in the shape of a sphere, not very pill shaped and are probably only 1-1.5mm in diameter. A friend of mine has consumed one and said it was a good strong dose of lsd.

Last microdots i had were early 2000's. Looked exactly like poppy seeds.Same size...ie tiny. Were extremely potent very high grade acid. It was LSD of the highest order made by someone who was not motivated by money.

Yeah they're tiny. I tried to break one in half today but it's so difficult because of the size and the fucker feels like it's made out of granite. I'll probably try a whole one tomorrow.

Maybe dissolve in alcohol if you just want to try half first. I've never actually done that with acid before, most of the stuff I've had was tabs, occasionally already liquid, so it was always easy to halve, but I think that should work if you can't break them up? LSD is quite a sensitive compound though, I don't want anyone fucking up good acid on my bad advice haha. Only had microdots once I think and they were quite strong, each one would have been good for a couple of doses.

19416002_10155520955554216_274061184_n.jpg

Here's a pic, still haven't taken them yet, haven't done cid in a couple of years so just waiting for the right time haha...

Hey all. I haven't kept up with cid for at least 4 or so years now. But I recently got my hands on some, except they are sugar cubes instead of tabs.

Based off that should I expect anything decent? (In Melbs btw)

Had heaps of cubes up in south east qld and they were great but who knows might not even be lsd on them test that shit

700 acid tabs nabbed at Nimbin aimed for kids, police say

POLICE say a haul of about 700 tabs of LSD, also known as acid, uncovered at raid in Nimbin was aimed to be sold to youths.

Sniffer dogs led officers to the commercial quantity of the illicit drug during a search warrant at a Thorburn St property yesterday.

A cannabis plant and cookies as well as a further 1.6kg of the prohibited substance was also seized by police along with an expandable baton and just under $4000 cash.

Investigations are continuing with arrests expected to be made in the coming days.

Acting Inspector Tory Turner said local intelligence that revealed the drugs were allegedly intended to be sold to kids was very concerning.

To young people considering taking illicit substances such as LSD, Acting Insp Turner warned the drugs have different, and sometimes fatal, affects on each user.

"You just don't know what is actually in the drug,” Acting Insp Turner said.

She said the drugs are often concocted at unhygienic places, citing that the stash discovered at Nimbin was found in a shed.

Acting Insp Turner said police will continue to conduct search warrants and investigations to crack down on the supply and creation of LSD in the Nimbin area.

https://www.northernstar.com.au/new...bin-aimed-for-kids-poli/3216517/#more-replies

Thanks for post ^ poledancer... miss your contributions of old. Query: 2nd para states sniffer dogs led cops to the cid described in opener. The ganja, stick and cash were collateral seizures. Am I to understand that dogs can now detect what I believed was odourless and tasteless all these years? Other threads and mentions seem divided so not sure what to think. Perhaps the chronology of events in the article was out of order...? Can anyone shine a light on this?

^ this goes without saying. Can anyone answer the question or was this the wrong thread to ask in?

It would be better posted in the LSD discussion hread, but i'll move it over there if i get a chance later.
Apparently sniffer dogs can detect LSD - i believe Sigma chemicals sell a product to law enforcement that can be used to train the dogs, as its odour is interchangeable with LSD.

Basically its got no odour discernable to humans, but that's apparently not the case with doggos. :/

Long time no see, losthippy. Good to see you around mate :)