• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

It's thinking like this that is all that is wrong in the drug world right now. :(

If consumers will gobble any old shit then why would dealers make the effort to source quality?

they wernt sold to me as lsd they were just sold as tabs and i didnt get them off a dealer i got em off a mate and he's the only person i know that can get them so your point doesn't really make sense

My point is you can't get any better so you'd rather gobble shit than not take anything. If people were a little more selective in how they tripped there wouldn't be a market for "tabs"

It's not always that easy to be that selective tho. Alot of dealers will just sell what ever they can get etc. It's a shit situation, tabs seem to have gone the way of pills. Maybe liquid will take off more like crystals have for MD

Crystals shit too. I buy away from the usual guy just once and it's garbage.

Had good tabs twice this year, one a Marilyn Monroe print and another that I don't remember what was on it

It's not always that easy to be that selective tho. Alot of dealers will just sell what ever they can get etc. It's a shit situation, tabs seem to have gone the way of pills. Maybe liquid will take off more like crystals have for MD

God I hope not. It's hard enough dosing drops when you have some sort of an idea of its potency and you have a reliable source. Imagine relying on idiots who failed basic chemistry and math in high school to dilute a solution.

For many years I sourced a lot of my liquid at doof's. The hippies who had it may have soared too close to the sun but they knew enough advance chemistry to perform a synth or at least understand the importance of where to place the decimal point when calculating an equation. Lately though the young dealers I see running around can't even do basic arithmetic to work out change from a $100 note. It's frightening to think what mistakes these guys will make when given access to crystal LSD.

Drug dealing is always a gamble but common sense would say that if a tab has a 25 printed on it that perhaps there is a higher than average chance that it contained 25i NBOme. It doesn't make a lot of economical sense to put LSD on a print unless it was celebrating 25 yrs of the grateful deads greatest hits album.

keep hearing about these sumos , and was given some recently with the picture of the sumo justs like the red ones seen posted here but the background is plain (White/Cream), Are these are legit lsd?

Last edited:
I don't think I've tripped any harder ...

Thank you god for creating the California Sunshine tabs <3

Good 10 hours of solid tripping.
I can't remember the last time one tab made me see skies covered in kaleidoscopes <3
Fuck yeah

SWIM keeps hearing about these sumos , and my dog was given some recently from a cat with the picture of the sumo justs like the red ones SWIM's seen posted here but the background is plain (White/Cream), Are these are legit lsd?

Just a friendly reminder that terms like SWIM and so on aren't allowed, as per the Bluelight User Agreement:

BLUA said:
Specifically, you may not:
...use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Hi Cassowary,
I had really nice rockets a few months back. Not sure what yours look like but these were yellow rockets with a red tip on white paper, and had the number 25 printed in the tip. One rocket = 4 squares.
Having said that though I'm in Perth and I have heard things said in here that suggest that there are a batch of them going around that are RC's over east somewhere. If they are any bigger than standard small 5mmx5mm size then they won't be the ones I had.
Good luck and happy tripping trippers!

Hi yes they sound very much they same as what you described, small size 5mm one rocket to four squares on white paper. Think I will have to test one before I get any really don't want rc's. My mate tried one not long ago and he seemed to have fun he was laughing hysterically for a good 4 to 5 hours.

keep hearing about these sumos , and was given some recently with the picture of the sumo just like the red ones seen posted here but the background is plain (White/Cream), Are these are legit lsd?

sorry guys, gonna try these tomorrow, any info about if they're legit would be much appreciated?

Anyone got any info on obey tabs? Or Coyote tabs?

No idea on the OBEY tabs. Coyote's were good, legit LSD.

sorry guys, gonna try these tomorrow, any info about if they're legit would be much appreciated?

I imagine they'll be fine man, I had heaps of Sumo's and they were always great and it'd be a mad hassle to make a convincing copy cat, but if you're really worried just start with half.

bdsc4j.jpg

Any info on these, ASAP? A friend (like a legit friend, not a code name for myself) had one and said it felt like LSD, the tabs aren't thick and they were basically tasteless. Anyone have experience/knowledge of these though?

I don't think I've tripped any harder ...

Thank you god for creating the California Sunshine tabs <3

Good 10 hours of solid tripping.
I can't remember the last time one tab made me see skies covered in kaleidoscopes <3
Fuck yeah

Nick Sand , legendary acid cook ...google